BY HONEST TEA

It's a bird; it's a plane; it's Super Fruit Punch ... for Honest Kids (and the kid at heart)! Grape, strawberry, apple, watermelon juices and other ingredients unite to truly pack a punch. These four fantastic fruits combine their powers of refreshment to give kids a delicious drink that will keep them soaring through their day, from school to play. see more...

Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Awesome juice for
My toddler! It has the less sugar than the mots for tots fruit punch and apple juice. It's an easy choice for my family ! Grab and honest pouch at home or on the go ! Kids are always happy with them !
Diana N.
Diana N.
Super Fruit Punch is a blast of fruit, it's so taste but has room for lots of improvement, it's affordable and very addictive, the packaging is nice and so good, I would it them again and I recommend them to everyone
Salli A.
Salli A.
The kids really like this drink. I tihnk the kids liek it more thna the adults, which suites me just fine. At this point Honest Kids is th only juice pacs I buy. Fruite punch is the favorite flavor amoungst the kids.
Kaelan L.
Kaelan L.
Pasadena, CA
My family loves juice, and we buy a lot of it. I think this fruit punch is one of my favorites and I am a repeat consumer. I enjoy the packaging, although it is a little hard for small children to open it themselves.
Arlinda G.
Arlinda G.
Very very good juice.
My kids love this but if you have kids that drink soda and high sugared drinks they will need to get used to this.
My kids don't drink soda and junk drinks so they absolutely love this.
Amber B.
Amber B.
This is another great juice product to pack in the kiddos lunchbox! Although I do have to say it is ridiculously hard to get the straw in these pouches and sometimes you have to use a metal fork or a knife.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lexington, SC
Love being able to give my kids juice without all of the added sugar! This is a great option to make everyone happy. Biggest downside is that it is a royal pain to get the straw inserted into the pouch.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Saint Louis, MO
Love the big jugs of this juice but last time I bought one from target it was super expired and she got sick. Not sure if that was a target or honest issue. Either way besides that she always loves it.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Love that the fruit punch drinks are sold in pouches! great for on the go travel and I love that its all organic ingredients. It's a great fruit punch that doesn't taste too sugary either.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
The taste is pretty good. I get these for the kids when I am baby sitting. The packaging is great for this product. It is affordable. I will be repurchasing and recommend others to do so.