BY HONEST TEA

It's a bird; it's a plane; it's Super Fruit Punch ... for Honest Kids (and the kid at heart)! Grape, strawberry, apple, watermelon juices and other ingredients unite to truly pack a punch. These four fantastic fruits combine their powers of refreshment to give kids a delicious drink that will keep them soaring through their day, from school to play. see more...

Kendra B.
London, KY
Not going to lie I was skeptical about this juice at first. But after tasting it and seeing my kids loved it. Glad I came across this juice
Rachel F.
These are delicious. A great alternative to other sugary juice boxes. Great for kids and adults. I put them in my bag lunches for work!
Stephanie W.
This is my kiddos favorite flavor from this brand. It's really out go to juice box drink as it's way better than most out there.
Nicole R.
Paterson, NJ
Even though the brand says honest kids, I still buy for myself because it taste so good 😊 and it's organic so that's a plus!
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca
My children love these cute little juice pouches .perfect size fruit punch and doesn't taste like a pure sugary drink
Tess W.
Providence, RI
Juice juice juice!!!!!!! Wow what more can I say...JUICE!!! IT IS JUICE!! I AM JUICE YOU ARE NOT! we are all juice
Tyler B.
One of the best fruit punch blends I have ever tasted. Available in a lot of places, and obviously great for kids.
Marvetta H.
Memphis, TN
My nephew loves this juice I have to buy tons of it...I would rather have him drink this than soda or kool aid
Stefanie R.
to me personally fascinates me, I like a lot for class days to refresh or for those days it gets very hot ...
Maite R.
Honest juices are so yummy. They have just the right amount of sweetness. This is a good choice for children.