BY HONEST TEA

It's a bird; it's a plane; it's Super Fruit Punch ... for Honest Kids (and the kid at heart)! Grape, strawberry, apple, watermelon juices and other ingredients unite to truly pack a punch. These four fantastic fruits combine their powers of refreshment to give kids a delicious drink that will keep them soaring through their day, from school to play. see more...

Aura A.
Aura A.
Hialeah, FL
The juice is watery but still refreshing for my kids, however the biggest problem is the pouch and straw. It is such a pain and at times a MESS to put in! The straw is flimsy and wont go in easily which causes spillage. This actually prevents me from purchasing this brand at times.
michelle t.
michelle t.
San Jose, CA
I like the Honest Kids Pouch drinks for my two boys to drink. I give them to the kids for lunch. I often freeze them and put them in the lunches on hot days. It keeps their sandwich cool and is usually defrosted by lunch time. I like that the drink is not that sweet.
Megan B.
Megan B.
St Clr Shores, MI
My son loves taking these pouches in his lunch for school. He has tried many flavors and Super Fruit Punch definitely seems to be one of his favorites!! These are convenient and perfect for toddlers! This is also great for a summer refreshment for my son!!
Christine d.
Christine d.
Gainesville, GA
The taste is rather bland, but the fact that the ingredients are organic is a plus. My toddler isn't crazy about them but they're good for me for a quick juice fix. They're kind of expensive for what you're getting, I don't think I would buy these again.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
I don't have kids, but my husband and I really enjoyed these. I liked the natural ingredients compared to other brands. This was the first time we tried them. They are a bit pricey, however. Better if on sale. I would buy again if the price is right.
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
This is a great drink to have on the go for all ages! It is also organic and has great taste. I do enjoy this product and the only downside is the fruit flavor isn"t very bold. I would recommend this and I will repurchase this product in the future.
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Mukilteo, WA
This is my favorite flavor of Honest Kids organic juices. I've tried several others and were let down by the awkward flavor that isn't quite strong enough. Despite being healthier, this flavor also boasts a great taste and is sweet enough.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Seattle, WA
Kid approved! (And mom too) They love the honest juice packs and the flavor options are great. I personally enjoy the fruit punch the best. These are great additions to school lunches or on the go drinks during the summer or for sports!
Domonique V.
Domonique V.
I think this juice is great for toddlers. The packaging is very nice and easy to open. It taste sort of like watered down juice which is great for toddlers since they shouldn't a lot of juice at their age. I would recommend this.
abigail h.
abigail h.
My daughter loves these. she can drink two or more right after the other if I let her. they have less sugar which keeps her from bouncing off the walls.. I've even taken a sip and..yeah not much sugar but that's a good thing.