BY HONEST TEA

It's a bird; it's a plane; it's Super Fruit Punch ... for Honest Kids (and the kid at heart)! Grape, strawberry, apple, watermelon juices and other ingredients unite to truly pack a punch. These four fantastic fruits combine their powers of refreshment to give kids a delicious drink that will keep them soaring through their day, from school to play. see more...

Kailey I.
Kailey I.
My nephews drink these like crazy and love them. It's nice to have an organic brand of juice that the kids will eat and you don't need to worry about the ingredients.
Liv L.
Liv L.
These are really good and they taste like real fruit. I love that it has no dyes and no artificial flavors. The fruit punch is really good but I also recommend the strawberry lemonade, and the mango flavor.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
S Yarmouth, MA
These are delicious. A great alternative to other sugary juice boxes. Great for kids and adults. I put them in my bag lunches for work!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
East Moline, IL
love love love this. Perfect for little tummys. The amount fits perfectly in a sippy cup. Good value, wish it came in larger packs, with more flavors.
Gabriella Z.
Gabriella Z.
This juice is great. It's not too sweat which means it goes great with a variety of different foods.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
This is my kiddos favorite flavor from this brand. It's really out go to juice box drink as it's way better than most out there.
Tara G.
Tara G.
Rhinelander, WI
Healthy! It has great health value and my 6 year old loves it! I have to say that this will be a product I buy more of. Recommended!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Harrison, OH, OH
My daughter has a very hard time processing sugar but she is always trying to steal my poo while drinking it, i grabed a pack of these one day to see uf she would like them and be able to process them and she was! i have tried so many other juices and this one is by far the winner!
Tabata B.
Tabata B.
North Vancouver, BC
Bought this for the kid I take care of and she loves it. The flavor is one of the best out there and it has just the right amount of sugar, not overdoing it. The package is a little hard to open sometimes thou. Great for the lunchbox or for a picnic outside.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Lee Center
My kids love this easy to bring on the go not so much sugar repeat consumer kids bring to school for lunch and snack we take with us all summer in the cooler