BY HONEST TEA

It's a bird; it's a plane; it's Super Fruit Punch ... for Honest Kids (and the kid at heart)! Grape, strawberry, apple, watermelon juices and other ingredients unite to truly pack a punch. These four fantastic fruits combine their powers of refreshment to give kids a delicious drink that will keep them soaring through their day, from school to play. see more...

Angelina C.
Tampa, FL
When I'm babysitting my nephew, I stick up on these because he LOVES them!!! He goes straight to my fridge when he gets here.
It's great because he thinks it's a treat, but it's a great way to keep him hydrated because we do so many outdoor activities with him.
My husband sneaks a few in when I'm not looking, so it's great to adults too! Lol
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
I buy these for when I have kiddos at my house. They love them and I can feel better knowing they aren't whining for a soda (which I refuse to give or buy). Then once they're gone, I totally drink them - they're delish!
Liv L.
These are really good and they taste like real fruit. I love that it has no dyes and no artificial flavors. The fruit punch is really good but I also recommend the strawberry lemonade, and the mango flavor.
Rachel F.
These are delicious. A great alternative to other sugary juice boxes. Great for kids and adults. I put them in my bag lunches for work!
Ashley J.
East Moline, IL
love love love this. Perfect for little tummys. The amount fits perfectly in a sippy cup. Good value, wish it came in larger packs, with more flavors.
Gabriella Z.
This juice is great. It's not too sweat which means it goes great with a variety of different foods.
Nicole R.
Paterson, NJ
Even though the brand says honest kids, I still buy for myself because it taste so good 😊 and it's organic so that's a plus!
Ashley G.
Fairfield, OH
My daughter has a very hard time processing sugar but she is always trying to steal my poo while drinking it, i grabed a pack of these one day to see uf she would like them and be able to process them and she was! i have tried so many other juices and this one is by far the winner!
Tabata B.
North Vancouver, BC
Bought this for the kid I take care of and she loves it. The flavor is one of the best out there and it has just the right amount of sugar, not overdoing it. The package is a little hard to open sometimes thou. Great for the lunchbox or for a picnic outside.
Stephanie C.
Lee Center
My kids love this easy to bring on the go not so much sugar repeat consumer kids bring to school for lunch and snack we take with us all summer in the cooler