BY HONEST TEA

It's a bird; it's a plane; it's Super Fruit Punch ... for Honest Kids (and the kid at heart)! Grape, strawberry, apple, watermelon juices and other ingredients unite to truly pack a punch. These four fantastic fruits combine their powers of refreshment to give kids a delicious drink that will keep them soaring through their day, from school to play. see more...

Liz C.
Oviedo, FL
My kids absolutely love this juice and I love how
It it not full of additives!!! This is our go to juice on the run!
Tay S.
Very good and my babies love it also, I can only get it when I visit family because I can't seem to find it where I'm at but I loveeeeeee the flavor!
Jenn M.
Mukilteo, WA
This is my favorite flavor of Honest Kids organic juices. I've tried several others and were let down by the awkward flavor that isn't quite strong enough. Despite being healthier, this flavor also boasts a great taste and is sweet enough.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Awesome juice for
My toddler! It has the less sugar than the mots for tots fruit punch and apple juice. It's an easy choice for my family ! Grab and honest pouch at home or on the go ! Kids are always happy with them !
Wendy T.
Los Angeles , CA
Really great in taste and it is healthier option compared to caprison. My boys love them and they are very convenient.
Jodee H.
Chandler, AZ
My kids don't enjoy the Super Fruit Punch flavor of Honest Juice, but like the others. I tasted it, myself, and it wasn't bad just not very flavorful.
Dawn Z.
Burlington, NJ
I buy this brand a lot for my he loves this especially at lunch time it's good for him there's not a lot of sugar so it doesn't make him crazy and the flavors are good
Daniela G.
This is a great drink to have on the go for all ages! It is also organic and has great taste. I do enjoy this product and the only downside is the fruit flavor isn"t very bold. I would recommend this and I will repurchase this product in the future.
Rachael  M.
My kiddos love these juice pouches. I love them cause they are healthier for them
Ivonee A.
Son muy delisiosos y de diferentes sabores buenos para los pequeños a mis princesas les encantan