BY HONEST TEA

It's a bird; it's a plane; it's Super Fruit Punch ... for Honest Kids (and the kid at heart)! Grape, strawberry, apple, watermelon juices and other ingredients unite to truly pack a punch. These four fantastic fruits combine their powers of refreshment to give kids a delicious drink that will keep them soaring through their day, from school to play. see more...

Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
I trust this juice brand a little more than others because the ingredients label is a little easier to read. I can see what's exactly in the juice. It has a great taste and I personally love it even though I'm not a kid!
Nhia L.
Nhia L.
My kids love this juice the first time they tried it and it was great! Great taste and easy to drink!
Angelina C.
Angelina C.
Tampa, FL
When I'm babysitting my nephew, I stick up on these because he LOVES them!!! He goes straight to my fridge when he gets here.
It's great because he thinks it's a treat, but it's a great way to keep him hydrated because we do so many outdoor activities with him.
My husband sneaks a few in when I'm not looking, so it's great to adults too! Lol
Amy H.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
I buy these for when I have kiddos at my house. They love them and I can feel better knowing they aren't whining for a soda (which I refuse to give or buy). Then once they're gone, I totally drink them - they're delish!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
My nephew loves these! I do too lol. Super tasty. Repeat consumer for sure! It's great tasting
B P.
B P.
Very nice alternative to the go to Capri Sun. Nowhere near as sweet (which for me is a good thing), and doesn't leave my teeth feeling gross from all the extra sugar in some other drinks
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Federal Way, WA
Pretty yummy juice but it is a little like flavored water and less like a juice.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca
My children love these cute little juice pouches .perfect size fruit punch and doesn't taste like a pure sugary drink
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Gran sabor. Se puede llevar en la loncjera y los nilos lo adoran lo mejor es que es orgánico
Sugey n.
Sugey n.
I buy these for birthdsy parties and for my kids school lunch, they love them. Very tasty.