BY HONEST TEA

It's a bird; it's a plane; it's Super Fruit Punch ... for Honest Kids (and the kid at heart)! Grape, strawberry, apple, watermelon juices and other ingredients unite to truly pack a punch. These four fantastic fruits combine their powers of refreshment to give kids a delicious drink that will keep them soaring through their day, from school to play. see more...

Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I've already done a review on the big bottled version of this so I think I made it known that I, and the little ones, are all huge fans. the juice pouches are more likely to be found at the grocery store, I don't usually see them at CVS, but just as easy and affordable to get. to pouches are super convenient for the kids because you can throw some in a bag and go to the park and voila you have readily available drinks for the kids (and yourself lol) . a great purchase for a family:)
Cait C.
Cait C.
Fair Haven, VT
These juices are my choice for a healthy juice box option. But my children don't like them, and will only drink them if there isn't anything else cold. They don't have much flavor, kind of taste like a flavored water, but not too much flavor. I've tried several flavors and they weren't impressed with any of them unfortunately. Because I'd much rather have them drink these then the sugar filled options full of dye etc.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
I love purchasing these for my toddler. He loves the taste and I love the ingredients. It is definitely a win win situation. They are very affordable and when they are on sale it is even better! Compared to others I think they blow other juice out of the water. These drinks are not extra sugary and you can definitely tell the difference in the ingredients!
Emma S.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Having an organic juice pouch choice out there is awesome. This juice is refreshing and not packed with sugars like some of the others. I can feel confident giving this to my child because I know what's in the pouch. The price is a bit high and isn't cost effective on some budgets. However, coupons are available and make this product more affordable.
samantha m.
samantha m.
I have seen honest kids juice for seems like the longest time! So I had to give it a try this juice is extremely good and good for you too!!! I don't believe these juices are just for kids they are for anybody!! The only thing I wish is if they could make a bigger size for teens and adult's. Overall this product is amazing🍎🍒🍏🍓🍉
Layla E.
Layla E.
I love fruit punch drinks but they always tend to be overly sweet and strong and it's always overwhelming. So when I had these, I fell so hard in love! Basically-- it tastes like a diluted fruit punch yet the flavor is all there and it's so soft and delicious and sweet. A cold pouch of this tastes so good. I love these.
Fernanda P.
Fernanda P.
New Rochelle, NY
This is currently my favorite flavor from all of the honest kids juices and oh boy is it amazing! This makes me happy when I'm sad! It's the jack to my Jill! It makes my life complete! I would order a life's supply amount of it if it wasn't expirable because it's all natural and organic and fair trade and yummy!
Nina V.
Nina V.
Finally! A Juice box that both my kids and I agree on. These Honest kids juices are delicious! We get ours at Target and the price is only a few cents more than the full sugar/ non-organic brands, it's so worth the few extra cents! I feel good knowing my girls are drinking organic and they love the taste!
Rossy S.
Rossy S.
I've been trying to find more organic juices to give my son with the least amount sugar as possible. To my surprise, these tasted great! They're not too sweet, in fact, they taste like they're watered down. To some that might be a no-no, but I did pick these up for my son, so I'm happy to buy some more!
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
I give this to my little brother all the time and he absolutely loves them! I find the Honest Kids brand of juice to be healthier than other brands and I highly recommend trying! My little brother finds them addicting, because they taste good, so beware of running out rather quickly!