BY HONEST TEA

It's a bird; it's a plane; it's Super Fruit Punch ... for Honest Kids (and the kid at heart)! Grape, strawberry, apple, watermelon juices and other ingredients unite to truly pack a punch. These four fantastic fruits combine their powers of refreshment to give kids a delicious drink that will keep them soaring through their day, from school to play. see more...

Isabelle H.
This product is really good for kids. I get it for the kids that I baby sit and they love it! I like the creative packaging and it is very affordable. This juice definitely meets me expectations and kids love it. I would definitely reccomend this to other people.
Tess W.
Providence, RI
Juice juice juice!!!!!!! Wow what more can I say...JUICE!!! IT IS JUICE!! I AM JUICE YOU ARE NOT! we are all juice
Tyler B.
One of the best fruit punch blends I have ever tasted. Available in a lot of places, and obviously great for kids.
Miranda P.
Loganville , GA
These are great and you don't have to feel guilty purchasing these . Hey are a bit pricier than the other leading juice boxes , but check when they are on sale!
Shelbee E.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Perfect and healthy for my 2 year old son. he only has a little trouble drinking out of the pouch but with age he will get better . he seems to love it !
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Love that the fruit punch drinks are sold in pouches! great for on the go travel and I love that its all organic ingredients. It's a great fruit punch that doesn't taste too sugary either.
Kaelan L.
Pasadena, CA
My family loves juice, and we buy a lot of it. I think this fruit punch is one of my favorites and I am a repeat consumer. I enjoy the packaging, although it is a little hard for small children to open it themselves.
Lisa P.
Staten Island, NY
My girls love these juice pouches. And I feel better having them drink these because they're not too sugary like some other ones
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
I think this flavor is the best one out of the whole flavors. I get the bulk ones so it comes with all the flavors. But this ones my favorite
Tara G.
Rhinelander, WI
Healthy! It has great health value and my 6 year old loves it! I have to say that this will be a product I buy more of. Recommended!