BY HONEST KIDS

A veritable typhoon of tropical flavors!

Buy on Amazon
Jazmin T.
We, and baby, absolutely love The Organic Honest Kids juices. In comparison to most, it has the least amount of sugars and being organic is a plus! I find it to be very affordable; the least expensive retailers I’ve found to be Walmart or Thrive Market! Pouches make them easy to carry along and less likely to get crushed (like juice boxes). Absolutely recommended!
Nicole B.
All of the Honest products are good quality and taste great - I even sneak these from my kids! When you’re busy trying to get everything done after work and activities it’s nice to know my girls have something to eat and drink on the go. This juice is their favorite flavor.
Angelica E.
Lorton, VA
If i was rich i swear I’d have a room full of these just because they’re good for snacks on the go and my son knows how to not make a mess with them. He seriously could have these all day everyday even i probably wouldn’t let him lol
Ashley B.
Augusta
My family loves these drinks. We keep them on hand at all times. Even my husband and I like them and drink them. I feel confident in the ingredients used to make them with minimal sugar!
Julie R.
Peoria, IL
I've purchased this for my 2 yr old GSON he really likes them tasty freshness never have trouble with him eating as he lives the taste texture & he's picky at that stage fulfilling feeds self doesn't leave one bite left
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
1,081 reviews
Love love love this! I love the brand in general & they have yet to let me down in anyway. I buy diff things all the time & haven’t been disappointed yet!
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Great for road trips my son absolutely love them!! Is stays cold, I has meet my expectations they are affordable and good he loves all flavors
Ashly J.
Evansville
My daughter tried the other flavors but she loved this particular flavor and it's affordable I would recommend it to other parents .
Melissa M.
Palm Harbor
My kids love Honest Kids Organic Juice. They prefer it over Capri-Sun and other juice box brands. Tropical Tango is a great flavor.
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
my daughter is obsessed with juice! she loves fruit and I love the ingredients. less sugar, no preservatives, and no silly stuff.