Honest Kids® Organic Twisted Tropical Tango uploaded by Jay A.

BY HONEST TEA

A veritable typhoon of tropical flavors!

Filtered Water, Organic Apple Juice From Concentrate, Organic White Grape Juice From Concentrate, Organic Orange Juice From Concentrate, Organic Mango Puree, Natural Flavor, Organic Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)

• Are you a fan of this juice?1 Answers
  • Do you wish there were more than 8 to a pack or variety b...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emely T.
Wonderful product. Great value for money. Will last a long time. I would definitely recommend this. And I would definitely repurchase. Better than most other products that are similar. This product is just so good.
Meria B.
Little Rock
I love juice and this is one great tasting one add it to your grocery list I can assure you that you'll love and all the flavors the have are great and I absolutely love them I call myself sort of a juice expert
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I love this product! It’s definitely my favorite product by this brand. I would definitely recommend this product and already tell all my friends and family to buy it. It’s a great price for the quality.
Lexi W.
This is a great tasting juice that is perfect for my lunch!! Its low on sugar and carbs has a great flavor considering its missing alot of sugar and additives. Plus its organic!!!!
Kasandra D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I feel like these juice pouches are so much more healthy than some of the other brands out there if you look at that sugars and compare them to the other brands you'll definitely find these seem to be much better for you
Isabella G.
This is a great product for kids! We bring these to the beach to eat with sandwiches and they're a great alternative to caprisuns or other juices! It's super healthy and it tastes great!! I would say it's pretty affordable, and I would definitely buy this again!
Katja E.
Mabank, TX
Is a tasty juice pouch. I don't have kids, but I need to keep hydrated, and I need to keep up with fruit intake, so I tend to buy juice boxes that don't have too much or any added sugars. These are on the pricier side, but I like the company and enjoy their teas as well.
Emily R.
As a healthier version of Capri sun I very much approve. It exceeded expectations in flavor and packaging. I absolutely love grabbing one and going. I would recommend and buy this again for many who need a quick one
Amber S.
Jack, AL
I bought this for my kids for a BBQ and they loved them! The packaging is so much nicer than the alternative brands such as Caprisuns. This are much more healthier and a little more pricey but great!! I recommend trying these out!
Carley N.
Kiahsville, WV
I like the fact that this product is organic. I bought it for my cousin and he seemed to like the taste. I tried one and thought it could have been more flavored but still the idea of an organic product is great.
Jay A.
Do you wish there were more than 8 to a pack or variety box with all the flavors?
Lexi W.
Are you a fan of this juice?