BY HONEST KIDS #4 in Baby & Toddler Juices

Grape, strawberry, apple, watermelon juices and other ingredients…unite!*

Christy C.
Homestead, FL
My kids really like the Honest Kids Super Fruit Puncj Juice. I have tasted the juice and what I like about it is that it’s not sweet a lot. A lot of juices are full of sugar to give it the great taste which is horrible for children. I also like the fact that it is organic.
Danielle K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My 8 year old loves these in her lunchbox! She’s not much of a juice drinker, but she does like this brand of juice because it’s not super sweet and doesn’t have a bunch of junk added to it. Her favorites are the fruit punch and the apple. Gives her a little variety in her lunches instead of just drinking milk or water with her lunch everyday.
Kathleen E.
I buy these in boxes in bulk with all 4 flavors. My son takes one to school every day for his snack. He loves them. And I don’t feel guilty letting him drink juice because these have no artificial colors and no added sugar. The sugar content in these is half of what you’ll find in other kids juices boxes and pouches.
Kaitlin P.
Woodinville, WA
Okay this is delicious juice! We love that this juice is more natural and not as sweet as other juices. It isnt the cheapest juice but it is worth it. My son loves it! We feel good about him drinking this juice over more sugary juices. We are very satisfied with all of these flavors.
Noelle K.
yorktown, VA
My kids love these and so do I! They are perfectly sweet but not too sweet; I live that they don’t have any artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. We only use them for traveling or special occasions so my kids really think they’re a treat. I don’t buy any other brand of juice box!
Michelle P.
Richmond
My kids love this stuff! It's a bit pricey but the quality is really there. My kids think it tastes delicious and it's super easy to pack as a quick healthy snack in a lunch or when we go on a playdate or picnice. Overall, costly, but worth it. You get what you pay for.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
My kids don’t drink juice often, but we usually buy this brand when we are having a party or other occasion where they drink juice. They love most of the flavors this brand offers. I like that it is organic. It can be pricey but I can usually find it on sale somewhere.
Marissa M.
New Haven
Bottom line is it's watered down so there's less sugar, but this is what I've given my kids since day one so they don't know that it's watered down. The only thing I hate about these is the packaging, it is so frustrating. I never get the straw in on the first try.
Jessica B.
I love giving my kids Honest Juice, I don't worry about the ingredients or the amount of processed sugar they are drinking.  We like to stay hydrated and this juice works for our family!  It is AMAZING and I highly recommend this juice over any other brand.
Cierra p.
Sacramento , CA
My son loves these. I already left a review on a different flavor but oh well haha. These are super tasty and have a better nutritional value than other brands. I kind of struggle with the straw, I wish they would make that part easier to stick the straw into haha.

Walmart