BY HONEST TEA

Organic
Super Fruit Punch
Grape, strawberry, apple, watermelon juices and other ingredients…unite!*
Thirsty for more?

INGREDIENTS: FILTERED WATER, ORGANIC APPLE JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, ORGANIC WHITE GRAPE JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, ORGANIC STRAWBERRY JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, ORGANIC WATERMELON JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, NATURAL FLAVORS, VEGETABLE JUICE (FOR COLOR), VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), ORGANIC NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID (PROVIDES TARTNESS).
CAFFEINE: NO CAFFEINE

• Where can this be purchased. The sell the jugs at my loca...2 Answers
  • I buy all the flavors for my son. It is not too sweet and...3 Answers
Anna E.
I am not the super crazy "everything must be organic" type of parent, but this is the only juice I give my kids. I love that it is organic and so its low in sugars. My girls LOVE this juice. Best part is that it encourages your to unzip the label and recycle it. I would HIGHLY recommend this to any parent (or child care providers) who are looking for a juice for their child that isn't filled with crazy amounts of sugar.

Just one caution, since its organic, make sure to wash out the cups often because the juice turns bad if left out for a while. But that is expected with organic products.
Echo E.
pollock pines
I absolutely love honest kids organic super 🍉 fruit punch drinks this is my favorite & my sons ha ha just kidding both :) I love the fact that it’s organic and then it has way less sugar than any other of the box drinks that you’re going to get in these little box’s for your child . They taste good and they refreshing and are GMO free which I am big about. I would way rather purchase these that and Capri Suns although I will say that the price is a little bit higher for the value.
Lauren L.
Providnce Vlg, TX
These are so great ! All natural juice for your littles . You pay a little more than say like Capri sun but it's worth it for the natural side of this product. I love the box ones too so my toddler doesn't squeeze all the juice out just picking it up . I find mine at Target
Lee Ann B.
Allison Park, PA
Love this juice box for my kiddos lunch. It’s usually widely available at the stores I frequent for a good price for a multi pack. And I like that the size of the juice boxes are large enough for a serving but not too big!!
Shanice D.
Baltimore, MD
I thought my girls wouldn’t like this but to my surprise they do. It’s a little expensive, but compared to others it’s a lot healthier. I have been buying this for some time now and I would continue to buy it.
Angela B.
Sedro-Woolley
Bought this as a healthy option for my daughter, she hates it.
I don't blame her they have almost no flavor, and are kind of bitter.

Could maybe get a child who has never tasted real juice ever to drink them.
Won't buy again.
I don't recommend.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is our absolute favorite!!! It’s delicious and the packaging is perfect! It’s not flimsy at all! Like other brands have been when they get too low. The taste is unbelievable! It’s hard to believe it’s a healthy alternative. I️ will most definitely be repurchasing.
Christina J.
I love this drink so much. Many say the drink is very watered down but for me it’s just right. It’s not too sweet and not too bland. And the price is very low for a whole pack of these.
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
these juices are organic I buy them in sams for $ 10 dollars 40 juices and I think the quantity is excellent and they come from 4 different flavors I loved and my baby too
Courtney m.
My fiancé and I are OBSESSED with the little juice boxes!!! We buy them every time we go to the store. They are the perfect sweetness and totally worth the price! I totally recommend everyone to give them a try! Plus, they are ORGANIC!
Kristine I.
I buy all the flavors for my son. It is not too sweet and he likes them and they're organic too so it is a plus!
Felicia N.
San Antonio, TX
Where can this be purchased. The sell the jugs at my local grocery store but not the boxes.