Honest Kids® Organic Super Fruit Punch uploaded by Joy H.Honest Kids® Organic Super Fruit Punch uploaded by Daphne W.

BY HONEST TEA

Grape, strawberry, apple, watermelon juices and other ingredients…unite!

Filtered Water, Organic Apple Juice From Concentrate, Organic White Grape Juice From Concentrate, Organic Strawberry Juice From Concentrate, Organic Watermelon Juice From Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Organic Natural Flavors, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness)

• I buy all the flavors for my son. It is not too sweet and...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lee Ann B.
Allison Park, PA
Love this juice box for my kiddos lunch. It’s usually widely available at the stores I frequent for a good price for a multi pack. And I like that the size of the juice boxes are large enough for a serving but not too big!!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is our absolute favorite!!! It’s delicious and the packaging is perfect! It’s not flimsy at all! Like other brands have been when they get too low. The taste is unbelievable! It’s hard to believe it’s a healthy alternative. I️ will most definitely be repurchasing.
Brittany L.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I’m not big on giving my kiddos juice, but these are great! Not much sugar, great ingredients and taste yummy! These are great for our day trip outings so i don’t have to worry about filling up a sippy cup all the time. My kids love them!
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
My kids love these drink pouches and so does this mom ! Organic juice 1/2 the sugar and a great price! Easy to take on the go and great for little hands as well! Will buy again!
Jenice S.
This one has a tiny bit more flavor that the lemonade, but still close to nothing. Honestly if we are being honest I'd just drink water or grab a mix in drink packet.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Having an organic juice pouch choice out there is awesome. This juice is refreshing and not packed with sugars like some of the others. I can feel confident giving this to my child because I know what's in the pouch. The price is a bit high and isn't cost effective on some budgets. However, coupons are available and make this product more affordable.
Sarah C.
Eagle , ID
I am an adult and drink these lol I have no kids but tried them for the first time at a free food truck and that's all they had and I was hooked. I love this brand and how clean and authentic it is . These tastes good and bring me back To my childhood. SUPPORT THIS BRAND
Liv L.
These are really good and they taste like real fruit. I love that it has no dyes and no artificial flavors. The fruit punch is really good but I also recommend the strawberry lemonade, and the mango flavor.
Azriela M.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
I get this for my 1.5 year old nephew whenever I'm at the store and I know he is coming over. He loves these! I drink it sometimes too and it really is good and it's not too sweet. It's very yummy and it does not taste artificial.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
My kids love these juice pouches and i love them even more. They have the same great taste as any other juice but contain less sugar and are made with organic ingredients making them a huge plus in my book!
Kristine I.
I buy all the flavors for my son. It is not too sweet and he likes them and they're organic too so it is a plus!