BY HONEST TEA

Grape, strawberry, apple, watermelon juices and other ingredients…unite!

Filtered Water, Organic Apple Juice From Concentrate, Organic White Grape Juice From Concentrate, Organic Strawberry Juice From Concentrate, Organic Watermelon Juice From Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Organic Natural Flavors, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness)

Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Having an organic juice pouch choice out there is awesome. This juice is refreshing and not packed with sugars like some of the others. I can feel confident giving this to my child because I know what's in the pouch. The price is a bit high and isn't cost effective on some budgets. However, coupons are available and make this product more affordable.
Liv L.
These are really good and they taste like real fruit. I love that it has no dyes and no artificial flavors. The fruit punch is really good but I also recommend the strawberry lemonade, and the mango flavor.
Isabelle H.
This product is really good for kids. I get it for the kids that I baby sit and they love it! I like the creative packaging and it is very affordable. This juice definitely meets me expectations and kids love it. I would definitely reccomend this to other people.
Amber B.
This is another great juice product to pack in the kiddos lunchbox! Although I do have to say it is ridiculously hard to get the straw in these pouches and sometimes you have to use a metal fork or a knife.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
My little ones like this juice with their school snack. Good amount of juice, the pouch easily fits in a lunch bag or book bag, the flavor is good. Not overly sweet.
Kailey I.
My nephews drink these like crazy and love them. It's nice to have an organic brand of juice that the kids will eat and you don't need to worry about the ingredients.
B P.
Very nice alternative to the go to Capri Sun. Nowhere near as sweet (which for me is a good thing), and doesn't leave my teeth feeling gross from all the extra sugar in some other drinks
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I've already done a review on the big bottled version of this so I think I made it known that I, and the little ones, are all huge fans. the juice pouches are more likely to be found at the grocery store, I don't usually see them at CVS, but just as easy and affordable to get. to pouches are super convenient for the kids because you can throw some in a bag and go to the park and voila you have readily available drinks for the kids (and yourself lol) . a great purchase for a family:)
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
Love these and my 4 year old does too! They have a light and really fruity flavor, and they're not too sweet. I love that there's no sugar added and they're low in sugar and calories. These are a nice treat that I feel pretty good about giving my boy. We get them for special occasions like parties and holidays when there will be other special drinks, picnics, road trips, and bike rides and hikes. We like this flavor the best.
Cait C.
Fair Haven, VT
These juices are my choice for a healthy juice box option. But my children don't like them, and will only drink them if there isn't anything else cold. They don't have much flavor, kind of taste like a flavored water, but not too much flavor. I've tried several flavors and they weren't impressed with any of them unfortunately. Because I'd much rather have them drink these then the sugar filled options full of dye etc.