Honest Kids® Organic Super Fruit Punch uploaded by Joy H.Honest Kids® Organic Super Fruit Punch uploaded by Daphne W.

BY HONEST TEA

Grape, strawberry, apple, watermelon juices and other ingredients…unite!

Filtered Water, Organic Apple Juice From Concentrate, Organic White Grape Juice From Concentrate, Organic Strawberry Juice From Concentrate, Organic Watermelon Juice From Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Organic Natural Flavors, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness)

• I buy all the flavors for my son. It is not too sweet and...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
These are great juices! Very good for my boys. Price was a little higher then I usually pay but I received a dollar back on my ibotta app. I would buy again if I got another offer. I bought at Walmart and my boys thought they tasted great.
Lee Ann B.
Allison Park, PA
Love this juice box for my kiddos lunch. It’s usually widely available at the stores I frequent for a good price for a multi pack. And I like that the size of the juice boxes are large enough for a serving but not too big!!
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Honest Kids Organic Super Fruit Punch is one of our favorites! They have a great taste without being too overpowering or tasting artificial. They’re very affordable and easy to find at grocery stores like Walmart and Target!
Shanice D.
Baltimore , MD
I thought my girls wouldn’t like this but to my surprise they do. It’s a little expensive, but compared to others it’s a lot healthier. I have been buying this for some time now and I would continue to buy it.
Broni A.
Greenville, SC
This juice is the only juice my son will carry in his lunch box. The apple is his favorite flavor
I love it for him is that the ingredients are good and the amount of sugar is the lowest I have have found.
Brianna H.
Princeton , WV
Honestly, I can’t get my daughter to drink many juices. She’s like me, and doesn’t like super sour or tart flavors. She loves this!! As do I! It’s a little expensive but so good. And not a ton of sugar.
Clarissa L.
Lodi
These are so nasty. They taste like someone took regular juice and watered it down. These are the biggest disappointment since my birth. I do not recommend these unless you are an overly health conscious mom and this is the closest you'll let your kids get it sugar
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is our absolute favorite!!! It’s delicious and the packaging is perfect! It’s not flimsy at all! Like other brands have been when they get too low. The taste is unbelievable! It’s hard to believe it’s a healthy alternative. I️ will most definitely be repurchasing.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Having an organic juice pouch choice out there is awesome. This juice is refreshing and not packed with sugars like some of the others. I can feel confident giving this to my child because I know what's in the pouch. The price is a bit high and isn't cost effective on some budgets. However, coupons are available and make this product more affordable.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
I am an adult and drink these lol I have no kids but tried them for the first time at a free food truck and that's all they had and I was hooked. I love this brand and how clean and authentic it is . These tastes good and bring me back To my childhood. SUPPORT THIS BRAND
Kristine I.
I buy all the flavors for my son. It is not too sweet and he likes them and they're organic too so it is a plus!