BY HONEST TEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honest Kids USDA Organic Super Fruit Punch 6.75 oz. Thirst Quenchers 8 pack see more...

Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These juice boxes are absolutely amazing! I am 26 years old and these are basically all I drink besides water. My friends son was drinking one of these and I decided to try it and I haven't stopped since ! I highly recommend trying these or giving these to your children they have half the sugar that regular juice boxes do and they're very affordable
Mandy E.
Heathy choice. Taste great. Reseasonable price. Wish it was sold in bottles. Low sugar. Pretty affordable. I purchased these really often.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
My favorite brand to purchase for my toddler! Doesn't have the sugary taste that so many brands do so I feel much less guilty about him drinking them everyday! I buy in bulk at SAMs which makes them much more affordable. These are a staple in our house!
Lizette M.
Key West, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This juice is the best of the best and all I give my kids . The value is great . I love that it has only 12g of sugar and the flavor isn't so sweet just the right amount of flavor . I definitely recommend this juice to all kids ..
Daniella R.
Rochester, NY
So tasty and yummy for the kids they don't even know it's actually GOOD for them!! Always in my shopping cart every time we restock on juices for our family. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! My personal favorite is the Pink Lemonade flavor 👌
Julie G.
Bought this juice at Costco. The price range is a little bit high, but ok, for a organic and Gmo free juice.
Ricci O.
Hesperia, CA
I think that these are a great alternative to sugary juice drinks, they have a light refreshing taste and the kids loved them.
Jennifer M.
My family and I absolutely love Honest Kids Organic juice drinks! Best organic juice packs that I have found so far and most important, the kids love! Perfect for lunches, on the go and everything else in between. We love all the flavores and so far the the watermelon is our favorite.
Lucy S.
I absolutely love these! I'm not a kid anymore, but I've got a case of them in the back of my car. They're perfect for satisfying a sweet tooth and it's only juice with no added sugar!
Andrea K.
Fargo, ND
My kids can't get enough of the honest juices, and with them organic, gluten free, and none gmo I feel safe I'm giving him the best!
Michelle G.
Manteca, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do kids like these "healthy" juices? Sometimes they can't tell the difference so just wondering....
Kasey C.
Any flavors?
Katey W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does anyone else ever have issues with inserting the straw into the juice pouches? The last 2 boxes I bought, I've had to cut holes for the straws to be inserted. The tip of the straws just bend and they don't poke a hole into the pouch like they should. I'm wondering if it's just a fluke or a design issue with the pouches?
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
What is your favorite flavor ?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How are these ive been wanting to try something heather for my daughter

Kohl's