BY HONEST TEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honest Kids USDA Organic Super Fruit Punch 6.75 oz. Thirst Quenchers 8 pack see more...

Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I really like the honest kids juice for my kids. It is a little more expensive but it is worth it because I know my kids are getting better quality juice without all the extra junk in it. As a mom you are always looking for the best deals and products for your kids. My kids also rraly love the flavors and the easy open pouches. We bring them with us when we are out for when they are thirsty!
Molly M.
The only juice my kids will drink is the honest kids super fruit punch! They absolutely love it and I love that it's all natural and doesn't contain any added sugars and such!
Veronica M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
If you are going to choose to give your kids juice I recommend Honest Kids Organic Juice. Even though it is pricey kids deserve the best and it's great that they sell value packs which helps bring the price down. They have a nice variety of juices and my toddler always loves them. I recommend Honest Juices for Kids and even adults!
jane c.
Culver City, CA
love them all, we started off with the Super Fruit punch pouch, then noticed that they sell it in a larger bottle. we tried out lemonade, which is decent. prefer the apple, which has a different sweetness than i expected. the grape is amazing & again beats welch's when it comes to being organic & sugar content. we are looking forward to picking up the tropical tango.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
I only give this three stars. I got a whole bunch of the honest juice drinks, from Costco and they came in different flavors. I thought that my kids would like it, and so they can bring it to school as well. They didn't like all the flavors, they said that it as too sour. but the flavors they did like were the apple juice and grape. The watermelon, and berry not so much.
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
I love this juice for my kids is not overly sweet and destroying their taste buds is just perfect for children because they're taste buds are so much stronger than artist I recommend it to all friends and family because it doesn't have any added sugar to sweeten with fruit juice my favorite is the super berry punch
Juana V.
This the BEST and I mean BEST juice on the market. This is the ONLY juice I buy for my child. It has no added sugar and the sugar grams are low. It really is only juice from fruits. The price is reasonable. Some say it's expensive but how much is your child's health worth? PRICELESS should be the answer.
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca
My son does not like drinking water at all, all he likes is juice juice juice, but juice has too much sweet in it. Glad I found this products, what a life saver. It's not sweet at all, but it's not water like either. My son is drinking this all the time and I found out it has vitamin C in this. So we are running to local supermarket to get this all the time.
Desirae H.
Selma, CA
This is a great healtheir alternative for most juices. But, I Won't be buying this product again. Tasted like water down juice which my kids weren't fond of. Also, we all had trouble inserting the straw. I can see this being a problem for younger kids. But it wasn't bad! Just not right for our family.
Anne L.
I love finding products I can add to my snack box at work and in school. They might say kids but totally worth buying for those who are kids at heart but wanna stick with their dietary changes. Just a little sweet and very refreshing. No guilt here. Tge only complaint that stops it from getting 5 stars is the fact that I can never seem to get the straw in the first time or second sometimes even third time I try.
Michelle G.
Manteca, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do kids like these "healthy" juices? Sometimes they can't tell the difference so just wondering....
Kasey C.
Any flavors?
Katey W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does anyone else ever have issues with inserting the straw into the juice pouches? The last 2 boxes I bought, I've had to cut holes for the straws to be inserted. The tip of the straws just bend and they don't poke a hole into the pouch like they should. I'm wondering if it's just a fluke or a design issue with the pouches?
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
What is your favorite flavor ?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How are these ive been wanting to try something heather for my daughter

Kohl's