BY HONEST TEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honest Kids USDA Organic Super Fruit Punch 6.75 oz. Thirst Quenchers 8 pack see more...

Kimberly F.
San Diego, Ca
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Thanks to the Rock the Linchbox campaign my boys got to try their Apple juice for free, they LOVED it!! I'll have to watch for it to go on sale so they can have more ☺️
Daniella R.
Rochester, NY
So tasty and yummy for the kids they don't even know it's actually GOOD for them!! Always in my shopping cart every time we restock on juices for our family. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! My personal favorite is the Pink Lemonade flavor 👌
Margarita G.
Rockford, IL
Me gusta su sabor nada fuerte ni dulse muy bien para las personas que nos gusta tomar agua con un poco de sabor esta es una muy burna opsion y ademas organico que mejor
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
these are some of the healthiest juice options out there. organic and natural sugars. affordable and the best option out there when trying to stay health conscience.
BIANCA G.
Philadelphia, PA
My son loves these and does not realize the difference compares to Capri suns ! Shoprite always has a good deal where you get 4 boxes for almost 10$ which is great!
Judy M.
Gilbertsville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I started to buy it and my son love it vbery much it a little pricey but he love it i recommend it to your kids and i am repeat consumer so i would tell you to try it
Amy M.
Hatfield, PA
These are "OK". As a mom, I worry what's in my child's food products. These are packaged like Capri Sun and you can't see through the bottom which concerns me with mold growth. The taste is a bit bitter in comparison to other drinks that also have no sugar added.
Shelby R.
Waco, TX
I love that is organic and better for my kid than most juices but it does seem to have a funny taste to me. Luckily I'm not the one drinking it and my kid loves it!
Stephanie T.
Corona, CA
I love this brand. There juice is straight forward. You know the ingredients and the list of them is short. I also appreciate the fruit punch juice box being more or less clear in color.
Kristyn
Hudsonville, MI
I don't feel guilty giving my toddler these juice boxes one bit. They literally taste like flavored water. Love organic and love the low sugar content. We buy the bulk variety pack at Costco for $10. He loves going into the fridge and picking a color.
Michelle G.
Manteca, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do kids like these "healthy" juices? Sometimes they can't tell the difference so just wondering....
Kasey C.
Any flavors?
Katey W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does anyone else ever have issues with inserting the straw into the juice pouches? The last 2 boxes I bought, I've had to cut holes for the straws to be inserted. The tip of the straws just bend and they don't poke a hole into the pouch like they should. I'm wondering if it's just a fluke or a design issue with the pouches?
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
What is your favorite flavor ?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How are these ive been wanting to try something heather for my daughter