ec408e c.
Union City, CA
Review from my Rock the Lunchbox campaign. Honest Kids juice drink in super fruit punch 8 pouches: When I think of fruit punch, I often think of it containing apple and/or orange in it, maybe even pineapple. Surprisingly this is majority white grape juice, with strawberry and watermelon. I was thinking this would taste good b/c I don't see strawberry and watermelon combos very often. However, these didn't taste the way I thought they would. The flavor is very light, almost like a flavored water. It had hints of strawberry, but I think heavier on watermelon. If you've ever drank pure watermelon juice straight from the fruit, there's not much of a taste to it. It's just slightly sweet, but very refreshing. That's the same impression I got drinking this Honest Kids juice drink. These definitely taste less sweet than Capri Suns in comparison. I don't have those to compare side-by-side either, but these Honest Kids ones might be healthier if they're lower in sugar. Maybe, maybe not. Because they came in a 6.75 fl oz pouch, there is very little drink in there. That's like half a can of Coke. For a kid, this might work though if they don't want to drink a lot. These were $3.69 for 8 pouches at my local Target. Pretty expensive. I would rather send my kid with a reusable bottle filled with water or juice bought in bulk and then diluted with water to cut the sugar content. Either way, I'd rather my kid have more than 6.75 fl oz of drink with them just in case.