Honest Kids® Organic Juice Drinks

Honest Kids USDA Organic Super Fruit Punch 6.75 oz. Thirst Quenchers 8 pack

Who else tried this juice?
Is this juice any good and worth the buy?
How much is this product?
Start your review of Honest Kids® Organic Juice Drinks!
How would you rate this product?
pixie G.
Littlerock, CA
I Love These Healthy Snacks Very Delicious And My Kids Love It. If you want your kids to be eating healthy delicious Snacks these Are a must
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Amy P.
I received Honest Kids #GotItFree to try try out as a product review (received a coupon for free box of juice pouches, my choice of flavors) and chose the Grape flavor. My eleven year old doesn't like either the pink lemonade, which we bought previously, nor the grape which we got free via a coupon. She thinks it has a weird after-taste. I however like it. It does taste watered down compared to other sugary fruit drinks but to me it tastes more like flavored water, which I love. I didn't notice an after-taste. I also love the natural flavors and knowing it's healtheir than other juice pouches out-weighs the sugary taste I think my daughter was expecting. Oh, and I LOVE the grape taste.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Melissa K.
Champions Gt, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son loves these and they aren't too sweet for him. The flavors are delicious.
chantal S.
Shreveport, LA
these things have no taste to them what so ever. it tastes like water downed juice. I've had other organic juices and they taste way better than these.
Elle P.
Really love the organic option for juice packs. My kids react better to these over the more sugary brands. Just wish they made these in box packaging. I always feel concerned about leeching due to the acidic nature of the drinks.
Chelle C.
Savannah, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Not bad for kids, I found it to be a pretty watered down flavor however. My kids and husband love them tho!
Sarah F.
Springfield, LA
My kids love the Honest brand juice pouches, especially the pink lemonade ones.
My kids love the Honest brand juice pouches, especially the pink lemonade ones.
Joanne L.
Silver Spring, MD
I love how this juice is natural and healthy so you know that all of the ingredients that were used to make it are pure and genuine
Abram D.
Roanoke, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The only drinks I will get my kids. They do not contain a lot of sugar and they still taste good. My kids love them!
Heather S.
Antelope, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I don’t give my daughter juice very often, but I loved this brand of juice. I felt that it didn’t have a lot of added extra ingredients and it was just juice. She loves it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...