BY HONEST TEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honest Kids USDA Organic Super Fruit Punch 6.75 oz. Thirst Quenchers 8 pack see more...

Pri. 💕.
East Orange
I only give my children organic juices. I love that there are no harsh additives. No sugar and it’s organic. My daughter loves the juice and all flavors. I, myself, find myself sneaking a few sips.
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are amazing snacks for little ones I don't feel guilty about finally giving her juice because I wasn't giving her anything because it was all so horrible for her I do not feel like this is super sweet and addicting so my kids will definitely be drinking these again
Sarah S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love these juice bags! They are organic so I know what I’m getting. They aren’t full of sugar or too sweet like other kids juices. I find myself drinking them on the go as well! Sometimes you can get a variety pack from Costco
Liliana A.
Springfield, MA
Love these juices and most importantly so does my daughter. The Appley Ever After is her favorite. They are truly refreshing and tastey. Not filled with crazy amounts of sugar and the sugar it does have it all natural fruit sugars. The price is maybe 1 dollar more than a box of capri suns and I feel as though each pouch has more in them. The packaging makes it easy to hold and are perfect to pack for the baby sitter. I will be sticking with this brand for juice forever. The superfood punch is my personal favorite and the one with the most benefits.
Shay R.
Ormond Beach, FL
These taste great and are better for you than competitor juice packs. Love that our kids and their friends will grab these over sugary choices! We bring these on trips, have brought them to soccer games for the kids to hydrate and served them at kids parties. Kids always enjoy them and it's nice to know they're organic and nutritious.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
I am always trying to get my nephews to drink healthier stuff rather than just pop. I read about this and decided to try them and yes they love them! They are on the pricer side though, but they will drink them! So please try this! I also recommend getting it on Jett because they are cheaper there.
Anne L.
I love finding products I can add to my snack box at work and in school. They might say kids but totally worth buying for those who are kids at heart but wanna stick with their dietary changes. Just a little sweet and very refreshing. No guilt here. Tge only complaint that stops it from getting 5 stars is the fact that I can never seem to get the straw in the first time or second sometimes even third time I try.
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
I have bought Honest Kids juices time and time again for kids parties and they're always a hit. The flavor is very fruity and doesn't taste overwhelmingly fake like some brands I've tried. They're fairly affordable and I love knowing that what's going into my body and my family's bodies is a healthy, natural product.
Rosalie C.
I used to drink these all the time when I was a full time nanny lol. They're delicious and not too sweet which is not the usual. I really like the pink lemonade one. Only problem is the boxes are made for kids so they're too small!
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These juice boxes are absolutely amazing! I am 26 years old and these are basically all I drink besides water. My friends son was drinking one of these and I decided to try it and I haven't stopped since ! I highly recommend trying these or giving these to your children they have half the sugar that regular juice boxes do and they're very affordable
Michelle G.
Manteca, CA
Do kids like these "healthy" juices? Sometimes they can't tell the difference so just wondering....
Kasey C.
Any flavors?
Katey W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does anyone else ever have issues with inserting the straw into the juice pouches? The last 2 boxes I bought, I've had to cut holes for the straws to be inserted. The tip of the straws just bend and they don't poke a hole into the pouch like they should. I'm wondering if it's just a fluke or a design issue with the pouches?
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
What is your favorite flavor ?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How are these ive been wanting to try something heather for my daughter