Honest Kids® Organic Juice Drinks

Honest Kids USDA Organic Super Fruit Punch 6.75 oz. Thirst Quenchers 8 pack

Who else tried this juice?
Is this juice any good and worth the buy?
How much is this product?
Start your review of Honest Kids® Organic Juice Drinks!
How would you rate this product?
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter loves these juice boxes! The ingredients are clear to read and understand which is a relief for parents. They are not full of sugar which is a plus and the flavor is still great. The price is pretty competitive too.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Overall, I’d give the juices as a whole a good rating. Cuts down on me having to water my kid’s juice down & having them refuse to drink it because they see me do it. This way they think they’re getting full juice, but I don’t have to deal with the sugar high. I’d say that’s worth my money.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love these juice bags! They are organic so I know what I’m getting. They aren’t full of sugar or too sweet like other kids juices. I find myself drinking them on the go as well! Sometimes you can get a variety pack from Costco
Winfield, IL
I have a younger sibling and this is the only juice she likes. I find myself drinking them sometimes too. I like how the juice is organic, but I heard that this is a coca cola product, and I don't like to support big companies like them.
Springfield, MA
Honest Kids® Organic Juice Drinks uploaded by Liliana A.
Love these juices and most importantly so does my daughter. The Appley Ever After is her favorite. They are truly refreshing and tastey. Not filled with crazy amounts of sugar and the sugar it does have it all natural fruit sugars. The price is maybe 1 dollar more than a box of capri suns and I feel as though each pouch has more in them. The packaging makes it easy to hold and are perfect to pack for the baby sitter. I will be sticking with this brand for juice forever. The superfood punch is my personal favorite and the one with the most benefits.
Ormond beach , FL
These taste great and are better for you than competitor juice packs. Love that our kids and their friends will grab these over sugary choices! We bring these on trips, have brought them to soccer games for the kids to hydrate and served them at kids parties. Kids always enjoy them and it's nice to know they're organic and nutritious.
Turpin , OK
I am always trying to get my nephews to drink healthier stuff rather than just pop. I read about this and decided to try them and yes they love them! They are on the pricer side though, but they will drink them! So please try this! I also recommend getting it on Jett because they are cheaper there.
Shawnee , KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Honest Kids® Organic Juice Drinks uploaded by Kathleen C.
These are amazing snacks for little ones I don't feel guilty about finally giving her juice because I wasn't giving her anything because it was all so horrible for her I do not feel like this is super sweet and addicting so my kids will definitely be drinking these again
West Simsbury , CT
I have bought Honest Kids juices time and time again for kids parties and they're always a hit. The flavor is very fruity and doesn't taste overwhelmingly fake like some brands I've tried. They're fairly affordable and I love knowing that what's going into my body and my family's bodies is a healthy, natural product.
I used to drink these all the time when I was a full time nanny lol. They're delicious and not too sweet which is not the usual. I really like the pink lemonade one. Only problem is the boxes are made for kids so they're too small!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...