BY HONEST TEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honest Kids USDA Organic Super Fruit Punch 6.75 oz. Thirst Quenchers 8 pack see more...

Pri. 💕.
Winston Salem, NC
I only give my children organic juices. I love that there are no harsh additives. No sugar and it’s organic. My daughter loves the juice and all flavors. I, myself, find myself sneaking a few sips.
Sarah S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love these juice bags! They are organic so I know what I’m getting. They aren’t full of sugar or too sweet like other kids juices. I find myself drinking them on the go as well! Sometimes you can get a variety pack from Costco
Liliana A.
Springfield, MA
Love these juices and most importantly so does my daughter. The Appley Ever After is her favorite. They are truly refreshing and tastey. Not filled with crazy amounts of sugar and the sugar it does have it all natural fruit sugars. The price is maybe 1 dollar more than a box of capri suns and I feel as though each pouch has more in them. The packaging makes it easy to hold and are perfect to pack for the baby sitter. I will be sticking with this brand for juice forever. The superfood punch is my personal favorite and the one with the most benefits.
Shay R.
Ormond Beach, FL
These taste great and are better for you than competitor juice packs. Love that our kids and their friends will grab these over sugary choices! We bring these on trips, have brought them to soccer games for the kids to hydrate and served them at kids parties. Kids always enjoy them and it's nice to know they're organic and nutritious.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
I am always trying to get my nephews to drink healthier stuff rather than just pop. I read about this and decided to try them and yes they love them! They are on the pricer side though, but they will drink them! So please try this! I also recommend getting it on Jett because they are cheaper there.
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are amazing snacks for little ones I don't feel guilty about finally giving her juice because I wasn't giving her anything because it was all so horrible for her I do not feel like this is super sweet and addicting so my kids will definitely be drinking these again
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
I have bought Honest Kids juices time and time again for kids parties and they're always a hit. The flavor is very fruity and doesn't taste overwhelmingly fake like some brands I've tried. They're fairly affordable and I love knowing that what's going into my body and my family's bodies is a healthy, natural product.
Rosalie C.
I used to drink these all the time when I was a full time nanny lol. They're delicious and not too sweet which is not the usual. I really like the pink lemonade one. Only problem is the boxes are made for kids so they're too small!
Audrey M.
I love these things and so does my little cousins. I would recommend these to anyone actually and the flavor is great.Also I think there healthy and organic to help little ones grow. I would recommend this
ec408e c.
Review from my Rock the Lunchbox campaign. Honest Kids juice drink in super fruit punch 8 pouches: When I think of fruit punch, I often think of it containing apple and/or orange in it, maybe even pineapple. Surprisingly this is majority white grape juice, with strawberry and watermelon. I was thinking this would taste good b/c I don't see strawberry and watermelon combos very often. However, these didn't taste the way I thought they would. The flavor is very light, almost like a flavored water. It had hints of strawberry, but I think heavier on watermelon. If you've ever drank pure watermelon juice straight from the fruit, there's not much of a taste to it. It's just slightly sweet, but very refreshing. That's the same impression I got drinking this Honest Kids juice drink. These definitely taste less sweet than Capri Suns in comparison. I don't have those to compare side-by-side either, but these Honest Kids ones might be healthier if they're lower in sugar. Maybe, maybe not. Because they came in a 6.75 fl oz pouch, there is very little drink in there. That's like half a can of Coke. For a kid, this might work though if they don't want to drink a lot. These were $3.69 for 8 pouches at my local Target. Pretty expensive. I would rather send my kid with a reusable bottle filled with water or juice bought in bulk and then diluted with water to cut the sugar content. Either way, I'd rather my kid have more than 6.75 fl oz of drink with them just in case.
Michelle G.
Manteca, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do kids like these "healthy" juices? Sometimes they can't tell the difference so just wondering....
Kasey C.
Any flavors?
Katey W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does anyone else ever have issues with inserting the straw into the juice pouches? The last 2 boxes I bought, I've had to cut holes for the straws to be inserted. The tip of the straws just bend and they don't poke a hole into the pouch like they should. I'm wondering if it's just a fluke or a design issue with the pouches?
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
What is your favorite flavor ?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How are these ive been wanting to try something heather for my daughter

back