BY HONEST KIDS

It’s good. It’s grape…it’s Goodness Grapeness!

tavatha r.
Love the juice & the packaging! Maybe we can switch the plastic straws to something else. These are super affordable and I always buy them. Cons is that they don’t have a huge selection on flavors. Pros is that they aren’t that sweet which I love since my little one always drinks them.
E V E L I N A R.
Wilsonville, OR
Our whole family loves anything grape flavored when it comes to drinks - and this one from Honest is so delicious! I love that it is all clean and really simple ingredients with no added sugar. Ingredients are important to me and I never have to worry about that with this brand.
Andrea D.
East Dundee
Grape is grape, minus the acidic formula. Sweet, and convenient. I prefer this over Juicy Juice any day. I definitely recommend it to parents to give to their little ones! Affordable and delicious, you can’t go wrong
Yelena D.
West Allis , WI
I love that these are organic and not loaded with sugar. Great taste without being to watery. You can usually find them on sale at your local store. All of the flavors are excellent.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
1,441 reviews
we love the honest company in our house, and this grape juice was pretty good. My kids really enjoyed it, but not as much as some of the other flavors! I highly recommend these juice boxes for kids of all ages. They are so low in sugar, and I love my children having healthy options.
Margo S.
eau claire
My daughter loves this juice and I love the ingredients. I even love the taste of this juice. It is not an artificial flavor that some grape juices have, it is sweet but not overbearing. It is our go to drink when we’re on the go
Amanda G.
Johnson City, TN
Honest Kids Grape is so good. I purchase this juice all the time for my kids sports events and other activities. It's convenient for car travel. Has ingredients you love. Is affordable and taste good.
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
The kids’ least favorite. Weird tasting. Even I thought it was odd, but you know it’s not good when kids don’t drink it. They drink just about anything.
Sarah C.
Warren, OH
Would be a total five star if they came in something besides a box or pouch. I wish it came in a small resealable bottle. Something easy to travel with
Lindsay G.
Minot, ND
Kids love and I don’t feel guilty about giving them this brand of juice. Price range sits about the same as Capri sun so extremely fair priced

Amazon