BY HONEST TEA

It’s good. It’s grape…it’s Goodness Grapeness!

Filtered Water, Organic White Grape Juice From Concentrate, Organic Concord Grape Juice From Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Organic Natural Flavors, Tartaric Acid

Buy on Jet.com*
Ali V.
Corcoran, MN
These juice pouches got me through a 48 hour labor with my daughter! Theubquench your thirst and taste great. I love Honest products, especially the packaging. I have and will continue to buy again. My kids love juice pouches and I can give them these without any mom guilt!
Maria C.
Windermere , FL
Me parece que en Estados Unidos son los jugos más saludables qué hay en el mercado, aunque tienen un poco de azúcar está dentro de los parámetros normales para un niño a comparación del resto del mercado que tienen por encima de 25grs de azúcar. Podría mejorar un poco el sabor pero sin duda son la mejor opción para los niños.Honest Kids® Organic Juice Drinks
Lauren P.
Rosedale, MD
This juice is NOT "Honest" like the brand name insinuates. The packaging claims it's "juice" when it actually only contains about 10% juice. I was giving this juice to my son without researching much beforehand and I felt duped. My sons pediatrician says he should only be drinking 100% juice. That's not what I expected from "Honest" juice.
Angee L.
I buy a lot of juice for my household as I have a little on that has to bring snacks to school daily. I feel good about sending her with this juice because it is not full of sugar. The price is pretty reasonable and the adults have become huge fans as well. Highly recommend.
Kvetka S.
I love Honest Kids brand, but not a fan of the grape flavor. It's almost too sweet. Like sweet medicine. Although their other flavors are very easy. My little brother likes apple. It's not expensive, it's pretty affordable. I really like Honest Tea sweet tea, everyone in my house loves it. Grape is the only flavor we don't like. I don't recommend grape, but recommend their other flavors.
Stephanie L.
I love this stuff, and I'm 24... Lower in sugar than other juice boxes. I like the flavors because they are very muted, not too sweet. This tastes exactly like if you melted down a grape popsicle. DEFINITELY my favorite. Kind of expensive but if you can catch them on sale they are definitely worth it.
Morgan D.
Milford, DE
I love this juice because it is free of artificial dyes and flavor. I have chronic migraines and my doctor told me to drink lots of water and since water can be boring to drink all day long i add a splash of this to give a little flavor. The price is also great for how much juice you get and the fact that its all natural.
Yubia R.
Zapata, TX
Love getting this for my son. Love that it's a organic juice. The packaging is so slick and nice. It's one of my repurchases. Love that it's not sour like most grape drinks. But I still like to water it down with water.
BettyJo M.
Honest kids juice looks and tastes like any other brand including the store brand. I think you are paying for the Honest name and not the honest product. All said it tastes good, I buy it on sale however I won't pay full price.
Delaney C.
I am a huge fan of anything grape flavored, and I love juice pouches. This is a pretty great match made in heaven, from flavor to packaging to health. I will say, a little sweet for my liking, but a definite indulgent treat.
Luciana W.
Does anyone else have issues getting the straw in?
Amanda D.
Merced, CA
I've heard mixed reviews about the honest company? Are the products really worth buying?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
I would love to see some more flavors for my kids. What flavors would you like to see? I would like to see Strawberry Lemonade
Kris S.
Do these also come in box form?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
Do you have any new juice flavors coming out soon?