BY HONEST KIDS #9 in Baby & Toddler Juices

Not just good…Berry Berry Good

Kaila J.
Fort Myers
My daughter loves Honest Kids Juice. It is a much easier decision to buy a pack of capri suns to save a few bucks but when I stopped to read the nutrition label I was horrified I ever let my daughter drink the stuff. I immediately switched her to this juice company. She has limited sugar intake to begin with but I never feel guilty giving her these. She loves going to Costco to pick out her pack of juice. They're always a hit when my nieces and nephews are over too! 12/10 would recommend.
Karen H.
I don’t see how kids like these but everyone has different tastes buds. I think the flavor tastes nasty. Barely fruity at all. It tastes more liked watered down juice. The fruit combos in this is not good. My daughter will barely drink this stuff and she likes everything.
Kayla L.
whittier, CA
The taste of this flavor is a bit off. I am not sure what it is particularly but my kid doesn't like it and I don't drink juice so it kind of went to waste. The fact that my kid picked water over this juice over and over means it must be bad. The ingredients are decent, not the best but decent.
Valdiviez ..
Arlington , VA
It is Berry Good! My kids like this. It’s a nice alternative to a Caprisun and I’d like to believe a healthier option. I think they are pretty affordable. I like that my youngest child can open them by herself. She has permission to ask and go get one for herself in the fridge
Michelle M.
My boys love Honest Kids juice boxes. We love that they are organic and not too sweet. The price is comparable to other non-organic brands but it is much healthier. We even gave out these juice bixes on Halloween to the trick or treaters who can't have candy! :)
Amanda L.
Blacksburg, VA
The kids love these and I feel better buying them. They taste great and smell good too. They've got great ingredients and the pouches are easier for the kids to hold. My children suck these down and are excited to get them. This flavor is their favorite
E V E L I N A R.
Wilsonville, OR
My kids really enjoy this brand of juice. It's tasty and easy to use packaging. They are perfect in the summer time too. I love that the ingredients are super simple and clean with no extra additives or sugar. Simple, pure ingredients matter to me.
Sierra C.
Wasilla
I love how Honest Kids juices aren’t super tart or sugary, I always catch the sale when I buy these, but even their normal price is awesome. My kids never argue when I buy these they love them. Perfect to keep in the car.
Andrea G.
Benbrook, TX
These products are lower in sugar than another ones and taste great. good price, great presentation and I compared with another brand and it was 78% lower in sugar ! (The another one said no sugar added. ) My son loves them
Mary A.
My kids can’t get enough of this lemonade. I love how it actually has vitamin C in it for you. Does not compare to anything else because all others have a lot of crap in them honest kids is actually made of good stuff.

Walmart