BY HONEST KIDS

Not just good…Berry Berry Good

Alejandra M.
Penfield, NY
This is the only brand of juice I buy my daughter. It has the least amount of sugar than literally every other brand of juice in the grocery store. I read the nutritional facts of every single thing I buy because I want to know what I’m putting in my body and the bodies of my family. The Berry Berry Good Lemonade is my daughter’s favorite flavor as well as the Fruit Punch. I also don’t even have to water it down when I give it to her either. It’s honestly not sweet at all, kind of sour to be honest but I actually like it and so does my daughter. We love it!
Kristina T.
Sacramento, CA
My kids love these. They say tye flavor is good. Better ice cold over room temperature. Definitely going to be buying these from now on. They pretty much like most fruit drinks. Love it because its low in sugar. Even better that it's not soda. Also easy to open for younger kids.
Mom of 2 ages 22 months (girl) 8 year old (boy)
Teysha B.
Chatsworth, GA
My 2 yr old doesnt like this brand of juice. I was hoping she would but she will only drink it if she is absolutely just super thirsty. She would rather have green tea or regular capris suns. 2 stars for packing and the fact that she will at least drink half of it. Sadly it's just not one of her choices.
Kayla L.
whittier, CA
The taste of this flavor is a bit off. I am not sure what it is particularly but my kid doesn't like it and I don't drink juice so it kind of went to waste. The fact that my kid picked water over this juice over and over means it must be bad. The ingredients are decent, not the best but decent.
Kris
My toddler loves these. They are easy to travel with and conveniently better than other brand with the top made the way it is it’s easier for him to get the straw in the pouch without assistance. They aren’t loading with sugar so you don’t have to worry about them bouncing off walls either.
Michelle M.
My boys love Honest Kids juice boxes. We love that they are organic and not too sweet. The price is comparable to other non-organic brands but it is much healthier. We even gave out these juice bixes on Halloween to the trick or treaters who can't have candy! :)
Kaarin V.
LYNWOOD, IL
All of us love Honest juice. We buy the pouches and also the big bottle of it, and all of the flavors are super yummy. We love the fact that it's actual juice, and that its organic. They also don't add a bunch of sugar like other leading brands of conventional juices do.
Karen H.
I don’t see how kids like these but everyone has different tastes buds. I think the flavor tastes nasty. Barely fruity at all. It tastes more liked watered down juice. The fruit combos in this is not good. My daughter will barely drink this stuff and she likes everything.
E V E L I N A R.
Wilsonville, OR
My kids really enjoy this brand of juice. It's tasty and easy to use packaging. They are perfect in the summer time too. I love that the ingredients are super simple and clean with no extra additives or sugar. Simple, pure ingredients matter to me.
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
It literally is watered down juice, but my kids would never know because I water down their juice anyway. If I don’t, they’re monsters. So, I personally think it’s worth it to buy pre-watered down juice. The taste isn’t bad, but this one in particular leaves an odd aftertaste.

Walmart