Honest Kids® Organic Appley Ever After uploaded by Jeannine L.Honest Kids® Organic Appley Ever After uploaded by Whitney G.

BY HONEST TEA #83 in Juice

Once upon a time, apple made a splash.

Filtered Water, Organic Apple Juice From Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Organic Natural Flavors, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness)

Buy on Walmart*
Brittany H.
Pennsauken, NJ
When the doctor told me i could start giving my son apple juice i immediately went to the store to get some juice. As i was reading the labels i saw how much sugar was in each of the juices and it was a crazy ridiculous amount. I looked at this juice and saw there wasn’t much sugars in there and decided to go with this brand and never looked back i love it and will continue to buy it for my growing family
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my kids favorite Apple Juices, hands down. Definitely a healthier option than other leading juice brands for kids and it tastes delish! I drink one myself every now and then! Refreshing! 🍎❤ 💚🍏
Brianna J.
My child loves!!! This kind of juice. It’s the only juice my child will drink. It has 35 calories, not a ton of sugar, is not as strong tasting as normal apple juice. I love that the honest company has created product good for kids without added ingredients.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
It’s nice finding a healthy juice for the kids to drink. And this was definitely a hit! They love it so so much! I’ve even stolen a few of them before! The packaging is great.. it isn’t too flimsy so it doesn’t knock itself over like other juice pouches do when they get low. I️ will definitely be purchasing these again! Over and over again at that!
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This tastes great and is organic !!! Its very low in sugar considering its fruit juice, but depening on the suggested amount. My whole family enjoys this juice!!! Great variety of flavors as well!!
sarai.devora D.
My kids enjoyed this one. It has a lot less sugar then some of the competitors I have purchased before. It does taste a little watered down but it’s not bad I would buy my kids this juice again in the future .
Dianna G.
My kids love this one and prefer it over other juices. It makes me feel better since it’s organic. We usually buy it in bulk at Sam’s, but have also found at Target and Walmart. W
Liz D.
Great juice pouch to have on hand for the littles. My kids favor the apple flavor. They're generally on sale at our local stater bros market and easy to purchase.
Sheryl M.
I never read Judy how much sugars there were in my kids drink ruok a friend told me about an article she read online. So I went grocery shopping one day and started to see what types of products I but for my child and it astounded me on his much sugar there are in the things I buy for my child. I was glad that this was an alternative drink I can go with that had half the sugar that most juices go by.
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
This are my favorite juice pouches for my kids! They contain the lowest sugar amount in them compare to others out in the market. My three year old is already a hyper boy so we try to keep his sugar intake low. Even though they have hardly any sugar in them they taste great!!! The pouches are a great size to throw in your purse and go.
Courtney A.
Moses Lake, WA
Has anyone ever seen these in bottle form?
Kellie T.
Charleston , Sc
Who carries these? I think I've seen them before but can't remember where.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
What's your kids favorite flavors of Honest Kids® Organic Juice Drinks ?