Honest Kids Berry Berry Good Lemonade Organic Juice Pouches - 8 CT uploaded by Lexi C.Honest Kids Berry Berry Good Lemonade Organic Juice Pouches - 8 CT uploaded by Alicia D.

BY HONEST TEA #67 in Lemonade

Honest Kids® Berry Berry Good Lemonade Organic Pouches.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
Sweetened only with fruit juice.
100% daily value Vitamin C.
40 calories per pouch.
Organic juice drink from concentrate.
1/2 the sugar of the leading kid's drink*.
*Honest facts: Honest Kids contains 9g of sugar/6.75 fl oz serving.
The leading kids' juice drink contains approximately 18g of sugar/6.75 fl oz. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I like that they have less sugar than most boxed drinks so I don't feel as bad about giving them to my child." in 5 reviews
  • "They probably should have found something to sweeten it up a little bit so it didn't taste so much like watered down lemon juice." in 1 review
  • "they're great and very refreshing and healthy" in 1 review
  • "Our boys tried these for the first time yesterday and loved them!" in 1 review
  • "I would definitely buy these again great or school lunches. " in 1 review
Elizabeth R.
Morgantown, WV
This is my daughter's FAVORITE juice! The flavor is delicious, they're convenient to pack in lunches or take on trips and I don't mind buying them because they are organic with no artificial sweeteners. They can be a little more in the price department than other juice drinks, but you can usually find them on sale or find really good coupons!
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
My kids love this juice. It is a must at my beach bag. The flavor is amazing and it is lower in sugar. It is a bit on the expensive side but worth buying since it is a organic juice. I would buy it again and I do recommend people to try it. I got mine from Target and Walmart.
Sadie G.
We love lemonade, so this was a natural juice for us to try! I didn't think it had enough lemonade flavor, was too watered down for me. My daughter didn't think it tasted like lemonade at all. It was refreshing, though, and the berry flavor was good. :) I always like healthy options for my kids' lunch boxes. Loved how there was no added sugar.
Miranda F.
Merced, CA
A bit pricey for a kids lunchbox drink. Tastes OK. Not very sweet, but definitely a lot less sugar than your tradition pouch drin . My kids liked it well enough that I will make the switch, but will definitely be looking for coupons and sales.
I received this product for free from Influenster to test out and give my honest ooinion .
somer c.
There is nothing better on a hot summer day when you don't have time to squeeze fresh lemonade, than to grab these afforadable juices for your child. It doesn't contain near as much sugar than most, and I would definitely recommend these to others.
Desiree F.
City Industry, CA
I really like that that these juices don'y have as much sugar as those other juice brands. And they are affordable too! First time my kids tried it was at Wendy's, they put them in the kids meals, which is great!
Noelle L.
I love these juice pouches! They are perfect on a hot summer day or at an outdoor party. It's a perfect option for kids or those who don't drink alcohol, without all the crap that is in other juices. Highly recommend picking some up if you have the chance!
Alexis C.
Brandon, MS
We don't usually drink juice in our house so my son was happy to get something new. These have more of a berry flavor than a lemon aid flavor. There is a bit of tartness that I am assuming is coming from the lemon juice though. I liked that there was no added sugar. Overall this is not something I would buy regularly, just because we stick to water and milk mostly, but it is something I would pick up for a treat every once in a while.
Tara L.
My 5 year old loves it. I'm not a huge fan. It tastes super watered down to me. I love that it has less sugar. I love it even more when my daughter picks it out at the store.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
I didn't think my kids would like this but I was pleasantly surprised when they began to ask for them. They do not have all the add sugar as other fruit drinks. I will definitely be buying these instead of the sugary drinks.
Aimee B.
Where can I buy these at?
yasmin c.
Does it taste weird
Rosmary T.
van a sacar otros sabores ?