Honest Half Tea & Half Lemonade

Honest Half Tea & Half Lemonade

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Honest Half Tea & Half Lemonade!
Gabrielle M.
MILFORD, MI
I just tried these for the first time last week and I went right back and grabbed some that were 10 for $10. The packaging is nice and subtle nothing over the top. It taste amazing. If you like natural tasting items then this is for you. While it has a little sugar in it, It's not like other bottled teas that are very very sweet. I plan on continuing to buy these as long as I can. They will make a great addition to summer outings.
Joe R.
Favorite iced tea on the market. Very refreshing and it seems to be the only tea that makes me feel hydrated after drinking. Love the packaging, would definitely buy again. I’d like to try other flavors.
Clint H.
Pittsburgh, PA
So I usually buy this from noodles and company when I get delivery because it’s just overpriced enough to get me over the $15 minimum, it’s pretty good tho.
Sherly R.
Honest Half Tea & Half Lemonade uploaded by Sherly R.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is by far the best 50/50 Tea/leamonade ready to drink bottle in the market. The flavor is amazing! You can taste the tea and the lemonade without one over-powering the other. Very affordable, it usually goes for around a dollar. Convenient, flavorful and at the right price!
Sophia S.
N Hollywood, CA
Honest Half Tea & Half Lemonade uploaded by Sophia S.
This tea is perfect for relaxing on the balcony with my favorite pup. It’s organic which is a big plus. And had just the right amount of sweetness. Will definitely make this a go to drink. Honest Half Tea & Half Lemonade
Crystal V.
Wilson, NC
Purchased at: Target
Like I have said before about other HONEST tea drinks . They are the best . This half and half is awesome !!
Jenn E.
Fair Oaks, CA
I love these. Every flavor is my favorite haha. It truly doesn’t matter which one you put in front of me. I’ll drink them all
Alexa D.
Orlando, FL
Mi bebida favorita EVER! Este half tea & half lemonade lo combino con un poco de zumo de limon, fresas picadas y hielo. Muy refrescante.
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Some honesy drinks are hit or miss for me. Some taste good n others seem to suck. I do like this one tho and 100 calories is less than alot of other half n half options.
Megan E.
Orlando, KY
I love the honest tea. The bottles are nice and sturdy, I tend to throw them in my bag so that is a good thing.

Looking for your answer?