Honest Gentle Konjac Sponge

For the skin buffs looking for a gentle skin buff only the best face sponge will do. We got you.

I’ve been seeing this a lot, has anyone tried it and know how it works?
Has anyone used this? Does this really work like it says it does? Cleaning your face and all?
Start your review of Honest Gentle Konjac Sponge!
Megs M.
Milwaukee, WI
Honest Gentle Konjac Sponge uploaded by Megs M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Works really well for every day morning and night cleansing! Very soft konjac when wet and very simple to clean. This sponge is only about $6 at Walgreens and only needs to be replaced every 3 months (although I feel this varies depending on how frequently this is used). I use it for cleanser & face masks because it’s so easy to wash out! Perfect for all skin types, even sensitive! One of my favorite konjac sponges that I’ve tried!
Katie B.
Arlington, WA
I honestly did not like this sponge. It felt kinda weird to me so I went back to my clarisonic because I absolutely love it.
Adriana D.
Bayside, NY
I use this sponge with my cleansers and to remove my masks it definitely helps to exfoliate the skin. I change every three months.
Anaid F.
The Woodlands, TX
Purchased at: Target
I am obsessed with this magic sponge. I use it with the honest gentle cleanser and absolutely love the way my skin feels after. It is the most gentle scrub, skin feels silky smooth. I love it so much that I’m on my second one ♥️Honest Gentle Gel Cleanser
Laura R.
Lutz, FL
Esta esponja es una delicadeza para realizar los faciales semanales. Al estar seca es dura y se siente rígida al tacto, pero una vez se hincha es suave y muy gentil con el rostro, la vengo usando hace dos años y se la recomiendo a todas mis amigas!
Lori M.
Saugus, MA
I love using this sponge to gently exfoliate my face in the shower. It dries quickly, but the strong could be a bit thicker. It does not irritate my skin at all.
Lindsay B.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
I love this sponge. It is perfect for my nightly face wash. I use it with my Murad facial cleanser. Super easy to use. I put on my cleanser first, then gently rub this around my face, and finally rinse with water using my hands. My skin feels cleaner and healthier. I am going to buy one for my 8 year old daughter, as it will help her learn how to properly wash.
Jeni R.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Target
Great tool added to my skincare routine, really glad to have found it! Super soft on my skin, yet doesn't skimp out on getting the job done.! Super easy to clean as well & with this quality, you can't beat the price ($6.99 at my local Target)
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
My favorite face product of 2020! Love the way after just one use I could see my face noticeably appears softer fine lines have faded and my pores are tighter. I am definitely going to repurchase as I cannot go a day now without my #KonjacSponge from #the honest company @Influenster #contest #complimentary #face sponge
Naz B.
Purchased at: Target
This is a good dupe for the Boscia Konjac sponge which is like double the price, but I’m not sure if if if does much for my skin- but I think it’s a good option for people with sensitive skin who want a gentle exfoliator. I use it in the shower with or without a cleanser, and hang it to dry (it has a little string to hang). It has kaolin which helps draw out impurities and can be used for about 2 months