Honest® Fizz Organic Root Beer Soda uploaded by Leah Helen T.

BY HONEST TEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

kaitlyn k.
Crawfordsville, IN
Honest Fizz is a low sugar, all natural alternative to unhealthy pops, and as a health enthusiast, added sugar intake is important to me. I LOVE the quality of the root beer flavor!
Lindsay S.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I love this rootbeer! I've been a fan of stevia for a long time, but sometimes it can make things taste a bit off. You can't even tell this root beer has stevia in it. It's so delicious and my go to when I'm craving a soda. It's made with organic ingredients and is zero calories. You can't beat that!
Sabrina S.
This is such a great replacement for real soda and tastes the same as real root beer. This is perfect for summer barbecues or just as drinks for the road. It's a great option for the whole family too.
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
this root beer has the right amount of carbonation and it tastes so good and fizzy. it really brightens up my mood at the end of the day and I can bring it for any occasion an all my friends love this whenever I bring it to parties. they think its amazing
Amber M.
Kent , OH
Not a bad drink when you are trying not to drink pop! It's still got a bit of an off taste to me but not enough to deter me from drinking it!
Shelby G.
A little different but taste great! It really doesn't taste to different from a reg root beer and is so much better for you!
Andrea S.
Del haven , NJ
I don't drink these but I give them to my kiddos as a better alternative than soda and they LOVE them which I LOVE
Ross R.
Lethbridge, Alberta
OMG this stuff is amazing. Although I have yet to find it available outside of the U.S. This stuff is a great option for those who love soda but hate all the artificial flavors, colours and sweeteners! Amazing flavor and as healthy as a soda can be.
Joelle T.
Edmonton , AB
I wasn't a fan it was bitter. personal preference 100% some people might love it but it wasn't something I would gravitate to. Great packaging though. The other flavours probably would have been better!