Honest® Fizz Organic Professor Fizz Soda uploaded by Leah Helen T.Honest® Fizz Organic Professor Fizz Soda uploaded by Leah Helen T.

BY HONEST TEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

SODA, OG2, PROFESSOR FIZZ, (Pack of 4) see more...

Karyn N.
My mom loves to bring me anything interesting she sees while shopping go try, and recently she brought me this, I loved it! It has great cherry flavor without being overly sweet! It’s made with natural ingredients and is much healthier than having a soda! Love it!
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
I love this flavor. Light and carbonated. I purchased from Walmart. I used mine for a mixed drink with a little vodka. It was a hit. I recommend for anyone to try. It is good by itself also! Price is not bad!
Leah Helen T.
Philadelphia, MS
As far as caffeinated carbonated drinks, this one is a super healthy choice. I love Honest Fizz. It's USDA Organic and zero calories. That is seriously appealing to me!
Kirby I.
Nashville, TN
I was not a fan. I think the idea was good but it didn't quite taste as good as I'd hoped. It could also just be me and I thought I'd like my tea with a fizz but then I tried it and I didn't.
Janae G.
Tyler, TX
This is some of the best stuff out there! Not only is it ridiculously delicious, it is a great price also. My only con is the availability of different flavors in my area.
Crystal C.
Stuart, FL
these are the best photos there a little bit better than Zevia because You cannot taste the Stevia she is as other brands yeah this soda is the best
Katty B.
Islip, NY
You can't just take organics products and believe you are getting the best for your body, health and also wallet.
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
Love this so much. The taste of Dr. pepper with so very little sugar and like the name says...very fizzy!
Dawn M.
Varese
Such an unexpectedly delicious drink. I don't normally like flavored fizzy drinks but I had to make an exception for this. So good.