BY HONEST TEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

SODA, OG2, ORANGE POP, (Pack of 4) see more...

Sadie P.
Abilene, TX
Great teas! Love the fizz and I love orange! Great drinks for a quick sweet treat on a hot summer day!! I'd definitely recommend these to others! I buy ours at HeB but I'm sure you can buy them other places as well
André C.
SLC, UT
Didn't like this one bit. Has a very strong after taste to it. With so many compete titles, this definitely fell short for me. The "fizz" goes away pretty quickly and goes flat even quicker when served over ice.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Amy N.
This was such an impulse buy...I knew I shouldn't have bought it. This was a new product at my grocery store and I just happened to be limiting myself on soda so I was like hey why not try this out for those cheat days. WRONG. It taste pretty bad in my opinion...probably because it has no sugar, made with stevia. Also for some reason I was expecting/ thought this was orange cream soda...silly me... I should have known not to buy the pack because honest beverage are not very good to me. Their juice and tea are okay, not the best.
Maria P.
Danbury , CT
This soda tastes great! I love that it is organic and has zero calories. I always buy sodas from this brand and enjoy them on occasion. There are no artificial ingredients so I don't feel guilty drinking this product. If you enjoy soda, I would recommend this one!
Lindsay S.
Jersey Vlg, TX
After enjoying the honest fizz root beer so much, I decided to try the orange flavor. It's just ok. The stevia taste is more noticeable. I won't buy it again.
Angelique P.
This is alright I'm not really a fan of orange flavoring. But I do like how it has organic fruits in them. Also they are a soda slash tea.
ANGELA R.
San Jose, CA
I haven't tried these yet. But i really want to. I did not know there was soda for this brand. I need to try this out.
Shelby G.
I love these! I am an orange flavor fan though. If your not I don't recommend these but otherwise they are delicious!
Melissa Z.
My family and I absolutely love this product. It is a staple and our house and we absolutely cannot live without it.