BY HONEST TEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nicole L.
Absecon, NJ
A light, tasteful soda that does not make you feel bad you drank it (the way some diet sodas make me feel with all of the chemicals). Also a great, healthy chaser for a mixed adult beverage!
A C.
Don't generally buy soda for the kids, but this is one of our exceptions. Not unreasonably priced & doesn't have that icky sweet taste that many other sodas can have. Definitely plan on buying this again.
Amanda V.
Columbia
Light and refreshing this stuff helped me kick my soda habit now I don't drink any kind of sodas except soda water. This stuff is so tasty too I love drinking it on a hot day or when I'm sitting in the sun. It's also a great treat after a hard workout!!
Amber S.
Jack, AL
They were giving this for free to try at Walmart and oh my it is delicious!! I highly recommend trying this and it is affordable!! I would buy this!
Melissa G.
Claremore
I buy these for my kids. Great tasting without all the additives. Kid tested and mom approved . Flavorful and yummy!
Elena K.
centerport, NY
My favorite flavor at the moment. So much better then soda :) I love all of them so much. Yummy to have with dinner
Agar S.
I wpuld like the unsweetened version if this drink this drink is a bit too sugar my teeth is stickh aftdr i drink.
Nicola K.
Great brand if you are looking for gluten free sodas. I don't drink soda a lot but I do need it when I am sick.
morgan j.
Austin, TX
Great product. I can find if just about anywhere and gets the job done. I'm completely satisfied with this.
angey m.
Everett, WA
I tried it at a party and I loved it was so fresh and it tasted amazing I have bought several after that.