Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersThe Honest Company
Honest Face + Body Lotion Deeply Nourishing Apricot Kiss - 85 fl oz by (pack of 6)

The Honest Company Honest Face + Body Lotion Deeply Nourishing Apricot Kiss is a gentle, versatile lotion that helps soothe, moisturize and support the skin's natural moisture balance. Made with olive, shea, jojoba and safflower oils to leave skin...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Honest Face + Body Lotion Deeply Nourishing Apricot Kiss - 8.5 fl. oz. by The Honest Company (pack of 6)!
Stephanie T.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I recently found this lotion at TJ Maxx and snagged it. I love the Honest line and the fact that they have safe, gentle and natural ingredients. I'm really on the fence with this lotion, however. The formula is great - light, hydrating but not greasy, just as the packaging suggest however it's the smell I can't get over. It could be that TJ Maxx happened to get a DUD that sat around on some shelf or warehouse for a while, but the scent is just awful. It doesn't smell like apricot to me at all. Thankfully the smell wears off rather fast, so I'm still able to use it, but even my fiance said it smelled funky. If you want to try this lotion, I would suggest trying a different scent.

Even though it has a dual purpose ( Face & Body) I haven't used it on my face yet due to the smell. I'm definitely going to try a different scent next - hopefully the apricot is just a bad seed.

Looking for your answer?