Honest Everything Primer - Matte

Dewy skin is in, but if matte is more your thing, this one’s a winner. Instantly blur imperfections and diminish the appearance of pores and fine lines with our oil-free, mattifying primer.

Is this good for sensitive skin? Is it fragrance free?
Iss this more of a liquid consistency or satin?
Did this primer clog pores?
Start your review of Honest Everything Primer - Matte!
Gracie M.
Madill, OK
Honest Everything Primer - Matte uploaded by Gracie M.
I like to use matte primers when is hot and sunny because I want my makeup to last longer without looking to oily. This primer helps my makeup last longer and my skin doesn't look oily. The formula is creamy and hydrating, easy to blend and it will absorb into your skin.
Jazmin L.
Honest Everything Primer - Matte uploaded by Jazmin L.
Purchased at: Target
I really love this primer! I’m an oily girl so this is perfect!!!! This product is fragrance free therefore really good for sensitive skin.
Widnie D.
Paul Smiths , NY
Honest Everything Primer - Matte uploaded by Widnie D.
Honest Everything Primer - Matte uploaded by Widnie D.
Left me a really soft and smooth face to do my makeup look. I didn’t need a lot to cover my entire face which means it’ll last longer which I love. It doesn’t have any weird smells to it.
Brittany H.
Honest Everything Primer - Matte uploaded by Brittany H.
I just bought this the other day at TJ maxx. Saw it and got so excited and had to buy it! Got it for only $8! Great price! Been wanting to try it out! Can't wait to try it out soon!
Alicia K.
This is a great wintertime primer for me. My skin tends to get very dry. This primer moisturizes while holding my makeup on!
Monkie S.
Honest Everything Primer - Matte uploaded by Monkie S.
Good product kinda expensive. I still prefer using Nivea mens cream as a primer. This feels kinda like plastic when I roll it between my fingers. The texture is weird. It doesn't break out my normal to dry skin though. And it does work to matte and make my makeup last longer.
Michele S.
Minnetonka , MN
Honest Everything Primer - Matte uploaded by Michele S.
I Love the everything primer, my skin is a little dry sometimes and that makes that cracks at the make up, this primer works really good, I wasn’t very much into primer but I like this, would totally buy it again!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
This primer is really everything you could want in a beauty product! It is one of the best ones I have used. I wore it under makeup and it gave me a smooth surface for makeup while hiding imperfections. I also tried it over my makeup to help with shine and it worked great. This primer is lightweight and has a very pleasant scent. I will definitely continue using this after seeing such great results!
Angelica A.
Jacksonville, NC
I received a sample of this primer. I really love it? It goes on easy and really helped my skin feel smooth before applying my foundation. I would recommend this product and use it again.
Olivia S.
Brookfield, WI
1,000 reviews
I love this product! it works extremely well and i’d highly recommend. it’s worth the price and this company does really well. get it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ana D.
Virginia Bch, VA
il y a un an
Honest Everything Primer - Matte How good is it? I was looking for honest cosmetics this days and is it good?
Brittny F. il y a un an
I liked this product at first, but I’ve noticed with this and a few other matte primers that it leaves residue on my face that makes it seem like it’s peeling... for that reason I tend to not lean towards mattifying products but otherwise it was good. Mascara is definitely worth the purchase!
Heather K.
il y a un an
Honest Everything Primer - Matte ? I have combination skin. Does this keep shine away all day without over drying?
Pamela Z. il y a un an