I have Exzema and my hands have serious sensitivity due to this, especially when I wash dishes. I've gotten to the point where I have to wear the big, bulky gloves just to rinse something off. Does this product prevent your skin drying out while using it?
il y a 5 ans

1 answer

I have been using this to wash my daughter's bottles for the past 9 months. I have not noticed my skin drying out with this product at all but I don't have eczema on my hands either. I'm also one of those that uses lotion constantly (just a habit) so after washing my hands, showering, anything where I'm getting my body wet, I apply lotion afterwards. So while I can't advise you on whether or not this product would irritate your condition, I can say that I have to be very careful with products I use and their ingredients due to my interstitial cystitis. I can no longer use products with certain fragrances or ingredients due to it causing flare ups with my condition. So I can say that it is gentle enough for me to use almost daily with no side effects. However, if your eczema is causing this much of a concern, I would definitely call your dermatologist to get a recommendation for such products to use that would be less irritating to your skin.
il y a 3 ans