A gentle, liquid dish soap made with plant-derived ingredients to fight tough stains and greasy residue. Wash stubborn, dirty dishes with natural products free from the harsh chemicals of traditional dishwashing liquid.

Does it smell natural?
Has anyone tried this? What do you like about it? Is it worth the price?
What’s your favorite naturally derived cleaning product? What brands? [product:the-honest-co-baby-dish-soap] [product:mrs-meyers-clean-day-lavender-64-load-laundry-detergent]??? I need help!
Start your review of Honest Dish Soap - Grapefruit Grove!
Rosa C.
Morris, IL
Honest Dish Soap - Grapefruit Grove uploaded by Rosa C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I think I found my new dish soap I know it says it grapefruit grove. But I don’t know if it’s just me but this smells like peach yogurt to me it smells amazing
Michelle V.
Beaumont, CA
I used this dish soap all throughout my daughters infancy to wash her bottles and toys. I love how The Honest Company utilizes natural Ingredients in their products and the scents are fresh. The price is very affordable, especially for the amount of product that you get.
Elizabeth E.
Houston
Super great, smooth and all natural! Can't get enough!great for washing dishes and leaving your hands soft!
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This baby dish soap by honest company is honestly so amazing I love it so much and I use it all the time for all of my baby dishes
Katie J.
The fact is a good time to go back out to eat a whole new bunch lot more than to fun to use and very addictive and a I have no a lot more than I one of them in your eyes
Cassandra L.
Manvel, TX
Honest Dish Soap - Grapefruit Grove uploaded by Cassandra L.
This is the only dish soap I use anymore. I purchased this at target last June after having my baby and started using it to wash her bottles. A lot of soaps could not get he scent of milk out of her bottles and they still seemed dirty when they were supposed to be clean. This dish soap cleaned my bottles pristinely and the smell of milk disappeared. It is absolutely worth the price and way better than soaps marketed for baby bottles!
Kiki M.
Tampa, FL
This dish soap really works and does the job while still allowing me to feel good about the products I use on our everyday items. It is gentle but still has a strong scent. One of my favorite things about this is that it does NOT dry out my hands like many harsh soaps do.
Kaitlynn J.
Carson City
Look how cute and natural and happy it looks. Its grapefruit dish soap and its called the honest company so its gotta be lit
Nickie D.
Springport, MI
This wasn’t my favorite. It smelled nice. It leaves a slight residue on the dishes. I don’t think I would recommend it.
Vanessa M.
Mcallen, TX
I trust this product to keep my dishes clean and also keep my hands from harmful chemicals that can stripe my natural oils away. It doesn’t leave my hands feel dry and cracked. It’s mild but gets the job done.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer A.