Honest Diapers, Skulls, Size 1

Our eco-friendly* diapers offer advanced leak protection, cloud-like comfort and stylish prints that keep your baby dry, comfy, and happy on life's daily adventures.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Honest Diapers, Skulls, Size 1!
Amie W.
Hampshire, IL
I love the fun patterns that Honest diapers come in. The skull pattern is one of our go to styles! Super cute and I feel happy knowing my baby is in a chemical free diaper. Great absorbency and stylish!
abbie  .
Suffolk, VA
They restored my happiness in honest! I gave up with size 1 when I got a package without left tabs for some reason. But their support was nice and sent me a new package for free but by the time I got it he was out of that size so no size 2 review from us! But I love the designs it’s so cute.

Looking for your answer?