Honest Deeply Nourishing Hypoallergenic Face And Body Lotion With Naturally Derived Botanicals, Apricot Kiss, 8.5 Fluid Ounce [Apricot Kiss]

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Our lotion helps hydrate and moisturize skin without a greasy feeling. Enriching extracts and oils balanced with organic botanicals leaves skin feeling touchably soft and smooth.

Plant-based, hypoallergenic lotion helps hydrate and moisturize; Formulated with olive, shea, jojoba and safflower oils to nourish & moisturize delicate skin; Naturally derived botanicals leave skin feeling supremely soft and never greasy.; Enriching oils combined with naturally derived botanicals leave skin touchably soft and smooth.; Made without - silicones, parabens, synthetic fragrances, dyes, formaldehyde donors, or PEGs

Kendal L.
Miami
this is a great lotion brand.  I am a first time user of the honest company and this lotion definitely met my expectations.  It is very affordable and sensitive to use on face and body.  All ingredients are natural.  Needless to say, I am satisfied with this product.
Yanjett V.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Once again, The Honest brand comes to my rescue. I know it’s marketed for children, but I use this for myself. It leaves my skin super soft and moisturized, without that oily feeling other lotions leave behind.
Erin S.
Fort Worth, TX
Such a nice light lotion. I use it on myself and my kids. The scent is nice and light and it feels clean on the skin. Very moisturizing too.

Kohl's