BeautyHairHair ProductsThe Honest Company
Honest Conditioner - Purely Sensitive

Honest Conditioner - Purely Sensitive

Our silicone-free conditioner leaves hair feeling soft and silky.

Iss this a good brand?
Honest Shampoo + Body Wash - Purely Sensitive this is a good shampoo and body wash for baby??
Do you like this brand?
Start your review of Honest Conditioner - Purely Sensitive!
Lindsay S.
Honest Conditioner - Purely Sensitive uploaded by Lindsay S.
One of the things I love about this lotion is that it is so gentle it can be used on your face — or your body. I have sensitive skin and some moisturizers can trigger a reaction. This one is fragrance-free and so gentle that it doesn’t cause any type of irritation on my skin. It goes on super lightweight and dries quickly. The bottle lasts a long time and the price point is really great too.
Shannon B.
Watchung, NJ
Honest Conditioner - Purely Sensitive uploaded by Shannon B.
Our toddler loves this lotion—well her skin does at least! I’ve been using this lotion on her for over a year and it’s super delicate but also moisturizing. It helps soothe any rough patches she has and protects her skin from all the messy adventures that happen throughout the day! Will continue to purchase. Honest Conditioner - Purely Sensitive
Kay Z.
Honest Conditioner - Purely Sensitive uploaded by Kay Z.
Purchased at: Target
I was gifted this product at my baby shower and absolutely LOVE it. We use Sweet Orange Vanilla during the daytime & Lavender after his bedtime bath. It definitely helps calming him getting rest for bedtime. They smell great, it’s hypoallergenic, makes his skin so soft. He loves his baby massages as well. We highly recommend this product.
Daryna Y.
Honest Conditioner - Purely Sensitive uploaded by Daryna Y.
Purchased at: Amazon
If you are looking for a fast absorbing body lotion here it is. It really absorbs fast while my skin feels hydrated and nourished. Does not stick at all. The only downside for me is that it is fragrance free. I love my skin smelling good. Other than that, it is a really good lotion. Would definitely recommend. Honest Conditioner - Purely Sensitive
Carrie  W.
Great bubble bath for my kiddo with eczema. Wanted something with minimal fragrance that could flare up his skin. This product did the trick wonderfully. Love the clean products from Honest Company! Will purchase again!
Bekah C.
Rio Rancho, NM
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love the honest products because I can trust that they're safe for my baby's sensitive skin. This bubble bath lathers so gently and has never left any sort of reaction whatsoever. I also love the lavender scented option! Honest Conditioner - Purely Sensitive
Fama B.
Seattle, WA
Honest Conditioner - Purely Sensitive uploaded by Fama B.
Honest Conditioner - Purely Sensitive uploaded by Fama B.
Purchased at: Target
I like this product so much. It make my baby hair really curly and smooth. The price is affordable. I think it’s perfect for babies hair. The smell is nice.
Myhrtkookie K.
Concord, CA
Honest Conditioner - Purely Sensitive uploaded by Myhrtkookie K.
Honest Conditioner - Purely Sensitive uploaded by Myhrtkookie K.
Purchased at: Target
I use the honest face and body lotion for my son, he has very sensitive skin so I use this on him every time he gets out of the bath. It Has a very faint smell, of nothing yummy though. I just bought it because it’s Natural hypoallergenic and non-greasy. It does moisturize his skin. I have two bottles of it I will keep using it.
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: CVS
Great shampoo and body wash for people with fragrance sensitivities, allergies, asthma, elderly, and children. Bubbles well but do not expect suds like typical body wash or shampoo.
Nisa G.
Poway, CA
Honest Conditioner - Purely Sensitive uploaded by Nisa G.
I am using this shampoo for 1.5years both for my baby and me. I like the smell of this product. My baby has egzema so it worths a lot for us. He is really sensitive. Also my chemical engineer friend checked the ingredients and she said you can safely use this product for your baby Honest Shampoo & Body Wash Truly Calming 17 FL OZ Each 2 Pack - Lavender
Ask a question to the Influenster community...