Honest Company Conditioning Detangler & Fortifying Spray 4 oz uploaded by Charli S.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! Strengthen, silken, and separate strands, eliminate tangles & fly-aways, or increase sine with our Honest plant-based, botanical detangler. Luxurious argan oil, shea butter, jojoba, and quinoa proteins naturally soften and nourish. Great for all hair types. Use anytime to calm cowlicks or kickstart curls. Knots and frizz be gone! Safe for everyday use and color-treated hair. Natural, hydrating, lightweight, plant-based, and Honestly free of parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, dyes, formaldehyde, and most common allergens. This product is part of the Made to Matter collection handpicked by Target: innovative products. Size: 4oz. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
Charli S.
I really wanted to like this product however it leaves my hair greasy. I used it on my son to help me comb through his hair and his hair had this greasy feel to it. The reason I have it 2 stars is because I love the ingredients and their customer service! But I would not recommend this product.
Kayla W.
Roseau, MN
This. I use this in my daughter's hair and the brush goes through with no tears!!! Wet and dry hair ... we love it so much!! And it's honest company which makes me feel good!! Made in the USA!!
Amanda K.
Delta
Love. I bought this originally for my son, but I use it as well. I love the nice light scent of it... it doesn’t have an offensive “fake” smelling scent - just very light, almost like a perfume.

I had been recommended honest company a few times, and ended up buying this on sale. It works awesome, gets rid of all of the tangles without making fine hair greasy and leaves a pleasant scent. I also find that a little goes a LONG way with it.