Baby & ToddlerBaby BathingThe Honest Company
Honest Bubble Bath, Purely Sensitive

Honest Bubble Bath, Purely Sensitive

Bathtime is better with bubbles. Our bubble bath leaves skin feeling soft, moisturized and squeaky clean!

Iss this a good brand?
Honest Shampoo + Body Wash - Purely Sensitive this is a good shampoo and body wash for baby??
Is this worth the price? Do you have to use very much? Does it smell good and leave you feeling clean?
Start your review of Honest Bubble Bath, Purely Sensitive!
Carrie W.
Great bubble bath for my kiddo with eczema. Wanted something with minimal fragrance that could flare up his skin. This product did the trick wonderfully. Love the clean products from Honest Company! Will purchase again!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This brand is new for me, it was not there when my girls were babies, but I have friends that she likes a lot so I'll wait for my grandchildren
Kate C.
Arlington, WA
my kids have sensitive skin and I use this baby bath. it works amazingly and I recommend this product to everyone mg
amber B.
jasper tn
My toddlers hated the smell but it made bubbles pretty well that lasted a good Little bit. If you have smell picky toddlers I would go for the scented if there skin can tolerate it otherwise if they do have an allergy this is an awesome product does smell a bit weird though.
Heather M.
Ontario, CA
I love being able to add something fun to my toddler's bath without worrying about the extra ingredients I'm adding or what is being soaked up into his skin! Bubble baths are also a perfect way to reset a day that has gotten out of control and allow mom the opportunity to sit in peace- even if it's only for 5 minutes :)
danielle V.
Henrico, VA
Really great bubble bath for my toddler. It creates a TON of bubbles so you really only need to pour in a tiny bit which means the product will last us a long time. The one I currently have is unscented. Doesn't seem to irritate or dry my daughter's skin or hair either. Definitely recommend if your child likes bubbles in their bath 😊
angie D.
Medina, OH
Smells amazing! Does not dry out your childs skin as some other bubblebaths tend to do. I teally like the Honest Company and recommend their products.
Francela A.
Luling, LA
I love love love this bubble bath. It creates a lot of bubbles with half the amount of bubble bubble brand. No smell great for sensitive skin because of the all natural ingredients. A little pricey but it is great quality!
Redor A.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Smells great. The only shampoo I use for my baby. She does not break out or have dry skin with this shampoo. We tried other shampoo but the babies skin would dry out. # I would def Recommend to new moms
Taylor R.
Wellington , FL
ALLLLL TIME FAVORITE ! Won’t use anything else for my baby ! The lavender is her favorite before bed time