BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Truly Kissable Lip Crayon - Sheer - Coming soon 2-14!In stores 2-28!Honest Beauty sheer lip crayon offers antioxidant-rich coconut oil, murumuru butter and shea butter to help moisturize and cushion for a soft, natural finish. Lightweight texture glides on for quick, convenient color any way you want it.Made without parabens, paraffins, silicones, talc, petrolatum, mineral oil, or synthetic fragrances. - Truly Kissable Lip Crayon - Sheer see more...

• How long does this stay on? I'm the worst with lipstick, I always...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Bridgeville, PA
Honest beauty is a very good brand, but I just was not having it with this product. I live in texas, so while we ride our tractors around town and herd our cows, its quite hot. So, usually lip glosses/crayons are bred for disaster in the weather, because they cant stay put. They're like melting into your lips and it gets every where because I'm in satans personal sauna called houston. I would give it more of a chance if i weren't frying to death, and some where less hot like Alaska or anywhere but texas.
Kayenat H.
Kayenat H.
I have the sheer chestnut kiss that I really like, it's a nice peachy nude that would suite everyone. The formula is creamy but you do have to reply throughout the day. I would buy this again and I like the fact that it finds skill training for young women to Perdue their dreams (written on the package).
Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This is a gorgeous lip color! I have the shade chestnut kiss and it is a lovely, natural nude color that is also incredibly moisturizing. It almost feels like a gloss without the tackiness. I also love that you can apply it in the dark and it won't look bad! Definitely a wonderful product.
Deena H.
Deena H.
Wentzville, MO
I have this in Sheer Chesnut Kiss, it's def a bit sheer. Similar to a tinted balm is thing. It's pretty and a nice little nude for day to day for sure. It doesn't stay on long and def transfers, but for my everyday put running about I really enjoy it!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Easily one of my favorite lip crayons EVER. I have Rose Kiss, Chestnut Kiss, and Raspberry Kiss. The first two are my daily go-to's, as Raspberry Kiss is a little brighter. Really easy to use and great colors. Highly recommended!
Trisha K.
Trisha K.
I love the buttery coverage this stuff has. it's definitely sheer. the color is really more of a subtle enhancement to your natural lip color. it also smells great!
kathy b.
kathy b.
Grapevine, TX
I love this lipstick so soft and smooth lasts a long time on your lips it met every expectation of mine
Kamille G.
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
This review is based on a few applications of the Raspberry Kiss Color, which I received as a sample from the Honest Beauty Discovery Kit. I'm not sure if was just mine, but I felt as if this was not a moisturizing as I would like (considering it's marketed as "truly kissable"), nor did it "glide on quickly/conveniently" as said on it's website. I felt mine in particular was super tough to apply. There are 3 other colors that came in the sample pack, so if they seem to have a different texture I will update my review. I love Honest Beauty Products, so this has no reflection on the company itself. Just this particular product.
Liz K.
Liz K.
Weaverville, NC
Review for: Blossom Kiss
This is the best Honest Beauty product I've tried. The color I have and love is Sheer Rose Kiss. I don't often ring non-glossy lip products that are also super moisturizing - this is. Although it's a bit pricey ($18), the color is gorgeous and the product is great, so I probably will purchase it again after I run out.
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Best lip crayon ever! Goes on so smoothly and feels amazing on your lips it's long lasting and the colors are absolutely beautiful and flattering on almost all skins tones! The crayon it's self lasts a long time but will buy again when I run out! My favorite shade is the blossom kiss
Kati Y.
Kati Y.
Conway, AR
How long does this stay on? I'm the worst with lipstick, I always seem to be reapplying!