BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Truly Kissable Lip Crayon - Sheer - Coming soon 2-14!In stores 2-28!Honest Beauty sheer lip crayon offers antioxidant-rich coconut oil, murumuru butter and shea butter to help moisturize and cushion for a soft, natural finish. Lightweight texture glides on for quick, convenient color any way you want it.Made without parabens, paraffins, silicones, talc, petrolatum, mineral oil, or synthetic fragrances. - Truly Kissable Lip Crayon - Sheer see more...

• How long does this stay on? I'm the worst with lipstick, I always...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Autumn W.
Bridgeville, PA
Honest beauty is a very good brand, but I just was not having it with this product. I live in texas, so while we ride our tractors around town and herd our cows, its quite hot. So, usually lip glosses/crayons are bred for disaster in the weather, because they cant stay put. They're like melting into your lips and it gets every where because I'm in satans personal sauna called houston. I would give it more of a chance if i weren't frying to death, and some where less hot like Alaska or anywhere but texas.
Kayenat H.
I have the sheer chestnut kiss that I really like, it's a nice peachy nude that would suite everyone. The formula is creamy but you do have to reply throughout the day. I would buy this again and I like the fact that it finds skill training for young women to Perdue their dreams (written on the package).
Deena H.
Wentzville, MO
I have this in Sheer Chesnut Kiss, it's def a bit sheer. Similar to a tinted balm is thing. It's pretty and a nice little nude for day to day for sure. It doesn't stay on long and def transfers, but for my everyday put running about I really enjoy it!
Jennifer L.
Easily one of my favorite lip crayons EVER. I have Rose Kiss, Chestnut Kiss, and Raspberry Kiss. The first two are my daily go-to's, as Raspberry Kiss is a little brighter. Really easy to use and great colors. Highly recommended!
Trisha K.
I love the buttery coverage this stuff has. it's definitely sheer. the color is really more of a subtle enhancement to your natural lip color. it also smells great!
kathy b.
Grapevine, TX
I love this lipstick so soft and smooth lasts a long time on your lips it met every expectation of mine
Lynn E.
Review for: Chestnut Kiss
#Free sample

Honest beauty is a very good brand. They are safe, natural, and organic. This product is so creamy and applies so well to the lip. It is so easy to use! The colors are all gorgeous but I really love Chestnut Kiss. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants a natural, safe, and good lip product! ūüĎć
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
This review is based on a few applications of the Raspberry Kiss Color, which I received as a sample from the Honest Beauty Discovery Kit. I'm not sure if was just mine, but I felt as if this was not a moisturizing as I would like (considering it's marketed as "truly kissable"), nor did it "glide on quickly/conveniently" as said on it's website. I felt mine in particular was super tough to apply. There are 3 other colors that came in the sample pack, so if they seem to have a different texture I will update my review. I love Honest Beauty Products, so this has no reflection on the company itself. Just this particular product.
Laura W.
I have this in Chestnut Kiss and it's a great sheer color for work! I don't find it moisturizing, but it doesn't dry my lips out either. It does need semi-frequent application, so don't buy this if you're looking for longevity. The packaging is nice and sturdy as well. This was my first product by them and I'll definitely be trying something else by them next!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This is a gorgeous lip color! I have the shade chestnut kiss and it is a lovely, natural nude color that is also incredibly moisturizing. It almost feels like a gloss without the tackiness. I also love that you can apply it in the dark and it won't look bad! Definitely a wonderful product.
Kati Y.
Conway, AR
How long does this stay on? I'm the worst with lipstick, I always seem to be reapplying!