BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Truly Kissable Lip Crayon - Sheer - Coming soon 2-14!In stores 2-28!Honest Beauty sheer lip crayon offers antioxidant-rich coconut oil, murumuru butter and shea butter to help moisturize and cushion for a soft, natural finish. Lightweight texture glides on for quick, convenient color any way you want it.Made without parabens, paraffins, silicones, talc, petrolatum, mineral oil, or synthetic fragrances. - Truly Kissable Lip Crayon - Sheer see more...

• How long does this stay on? I'm the worst with lipstick, I always...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Stephany K.
Pleasanton, CA
Review for: Honey Kiss more...
When looking for something slightly shimmery, but good pigmentation I would pick this. It is definitely natural looking, nothing too crazy. It does not dry out your lips which is a big deal and I love that. Not fan about the price but it has last a while which kind of balance that out.
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
This review is based on a few applications of the Raspberry Kiss Color, which I received as a sample from the Honest Beauty Discovery Kit. I'm not sure if was just mine, but I felt as if this was not a moisturizing as I would like (considering it's marketed as "truly kissable"), nor did it "glide on quickly/conveniently" as said on it's website. I felt mine in particular was super tough to apply. There are 3 other colors that came in the sample pack, so if they seem to have a different texture I will update my review. I love Honest Beauty Products, so this has no reflection on the company itself. Just this particular product.
Laura W.
I have this in Chestnut Kiss and it's a great sheer color for work! I don't find it moisturizing, but it doesn't dry my lips out either. It does need semi-frequent application, so don't buy this if you're looking for longevity. The packaging is nice and sturdy as well. This was my first product by them and I'll definitely be trying something else by them next!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This is a gorgeous lip color! I have the shade chestnut kiss and it is a lovely, natural nude color that is also incredibly moisturizing. It almost feels like a gloss without the tackiness. I also love that you can apply it in the dark and it won't look bad! Definitely a wonderful product.
Sara T.
Brooklyn, NY
Love how moisturizing this is and shiny i would say its in between a lip stick and a gloss and a lib balm i am constantly reaching for this and i am going through it pretty quickly i absolutely love the feeling this gives my lips the colors are great too! I alos love that their arent any parabens or harsh chemicals and it is safe for my body.
Brittney J.
I got a free full size sample in chestnut kiss from Ulta Beauty and I love it! It goes on smoothly and the color is beautiful! You can make the color bolder by applying more. It stayed soft and shiny on my lips for several hours, although I did not attempt to eat or drink with it on.
Liz K.
Weaverville, NC
Review for: Blossom Kiss more...
This is the best Honest Beauty product I've tried. The color I have and love is Sheer Rose Kiss. I don't often ring non-glossy lip products that are also super moisturizing - this is. Although it's a bit pricey ($18), the color is gorgeous and the product is great, so I probably will purchase it again after I run out.
Micah N.
Hahnville, LA
I really love this product because it's ingredients are made without parabens, and many other harmful ingredients. Not to mention it is really moisturizing, and a gorgeous shade! I would definitely recommend this, and other honest beauty products to other women!
Brianne S.
Best lip crayon ever! Goes on so smoothly and feels amazing on your lips it's long lasting and the colors are absolutely beautiful and flattering on almost all skins tones! The crayon it's self lasts a long time but will buy again when I run out! My favorite shade is the blossom kiss
Stacy S.
Review for: Blossom Kiss more...
I received this lip crayon free with a purchase through ulta. I have the shade sheer chestnut kiss. This product is simple to apply and feels moisturizing. I love the fruity scent and how lightweight this feels on my lips. Highly recommend!
Kati Y.
Conway, AR
How long does this stay on? I'm the worst with lipstick, I always seem to be reapplying!