Start your review of Honest Beauty Refreshingly Clean Gentle Konjac Sponge!
How would you rate this product?
Great clean scent but nothing overly powerful. I get rashes from some soaps however since I switched to this soap no itching or rashes
Billings , MT
I really like this sponge. My skin feels so clean after. It's easy to use and effective. This was my first time purchasing one.
Albuquerque , NM
i love this... im not sure if its because it cleanses well or because of its bouncy delightfulness once it is fully saturated.
arlington , WA
I honestly did not like this sponge. It felt kinda weird to me so I went back to my clarisonic because I absolutely love it.
High Point, NC
Gentle on the skin but effective. Exfoliating features, washes away that dead skin and brings out the nice soft youthful skin
yuma
very clean product i liked it alot very nice presentation and i got it at taget it was such a wow for me i will buy it again
First time using this and it Foley's pretty well I use it in the shower and I would definitely recommend to my friends!
Lake elsinore, CA
Love using this everyday and it's definitely amazing I definitely recommend this product to everyone. It does wonders.
Jefferson, GA
I do love a nice bar soap on occassion. I would definatly purchase this one again. It wasnt the best but it was good!
Very nice and great on sensitive skin and very helpful totally recommend to anyone who's looking for a face sunscreen