Start your review of Honest Beauty Refreshingly Clean Gentle Konjac Sponge!
How would you rate this product?
Magnolia, TX
I love this!! I use it a ton. I have rough, dry skin and it has improved my skin so much. It has a great price because it lasts for so long. Definitely met my expectations. I would recommend to anyone who needs a good scrub.
Alamogordo, NM
It feels really nice on your skin, but I had a lot of breakouts while using. I did clean the sponge frequently, with no avail. It wools have been amazing had I not continued to break out,
Good for a mild clean after an easy day. Or perfect for women with skin sensitivity issues. Comes in pretty basic packaging. Not a horrible buy if you have some extra cash.
North Augusta, SC
Honest beauty products are my new favorite. And this is the first beauty sponge ive teied but have only used once so i will update a better review when ive used it all
Vernon, NJ
I do not know which product I love the most for the Honest Brand.. they have impressed me every time I used them! I think that you are getting a great valid for the price!
Beaverton , OR
It does remove makeup but it doesn't exfoliate at all, which is a bit disappointing. It would be good for someone with sensitative skin. A bit over priced too.
Park Hills, KY
Ok these is a must ! I use this Daily ! It gets Every Sorck of makeup Off ! Plus it's good for your skin ! I keep mine hanging in the shower it works So well !
Um the packaging beautiful. The product even better. I like to use his product on my legs and tummy area. I think it’s great for removing dead skin
Louisville
I've been disappointed with everything I've ever bought from this company, even cleaning sprays and diapers. Idk why I expected a different result
Booommmmm . Com It work amazing. Does the work. I started to use since my sister in law told me She said it would work and it really did