MakeupEye MakeupMascaraThe Honest Company
Honest Beauty Mascara + Lash Primer

Honest Beauty Mascara + Lash Primer

Truly Lush Mascara + Lash Primer - Only at ULTA!Formulated to work together for lush length and volume thanks to a genius primer that coats lashes for an even base and intensified color. Rich mascara lays down smoothly to create dramatic length and sky-high lift. Specially molded bristles define every last lash. Two wands are better than one!Dermatologically tested. Made without parabens, paraffins, silicones, sodium lauryl sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, or synthetic fragrances.Benefits:Lush, sky-high lengthExpert definitionLongwear formulaNon-clumping formulaSpecially molded bristles pick up every last lash for extreme length and pro definitionResults:94% agreed eyelashes look more defined*92% agreed the mascara made their eyes pop*92% saw a visible lift**In a 1-week consumer study of 52 women.Includes:Mascara (0.21 oz)Primer (0.07 oz)-Honest Beauty Mascara + Lash Primer

Honest Beauty Mascara + Lash Primer Does this have a lifting effect or does it weigh lashes down? Does it dry fast?
What is your honest opinion on this mascara? Honest Beauty Mascara + Lash Primer
Does this mascara actually hold a curl or build up? I know a lot of natural mascaras leave a lot to be desired.
Start your review of Honest Beauty Mascara + Lash Primer!
Bianca G.
Love this mascara and primer! Full application: apply primer as you would mascara; let set 30 seconds; apply 1-2 coats of mascara. I have thin, mid-to-short lashes and some lashes that cross. This primer+mascara makes my lashes look beautifully fuller! For days I want to be mascara free but still want my lashes to look groomed, I only apply the primer (which feels conditioning). I just wish there was more primer in the tube!
katie H.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I love that is has a primer on one end and the primer really helps the mascara last longer and not smudge. My only issue is that my lashes looked a little spidery.
Alyssa M.
Riverside, CA
I really love this product for my very light makeup days. It is ultra lengthening while keep lashes flexible and natural looking. The narrow brush is really nice to comb through all the those hidden lashes. I love that it's a two in one also, the primer being very light weight and easy to use. Other lash primers I've used tend to get clumpy. I do wish it had more of a volumizing effect but other than that it's such a great and affordable mascara!
amber B.
Cedar Creek, Texas
This product is amazing and my eyelashes had a major change in only a little time. The kind i got on amazon was so gooey..i wouldnt switch
Jennifer S.
I purchase this primer and mascara in one. I have to say its my favorite close to natural primer. The mascara is a wet one but it takes time to dry. I really like it!
Rachel F.
Recently purchased this mascara from Ulta. I love that there's a primer on one end, and the mascara allows you to layer and definitely gives volume and length to lashes. Since there is a primer on one side, the wand is a bit heavier than other mascaras, and it did take a little time getting used to.
Erin M.
Overall I like this mascara with the lash primer. I have very thin short lashes and do find it does make them look a little fuller. The downside is I wish they would make my lashes look a little more lushes and plump. I really like that this is a clean product, so I am not getting all the junk that other mascaras have in them, that is the main reason I went with this brand. That and it has a good price point when compared to other all natural brands.  But overall I like it and will purchase this again.
Kiley E.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been looking to clean up my beauty routine so I started with this product!! The quality is fantastic and works so well with my routine. This mascara is comparable to maybelline sky high mascara in my opinion!! I would recommend to anyone looking for a clean mascara that is not too expensive!!!
Randi D.
Cleburne, TX
Purchased at: Target
This duo is OK but it is not my favorite I feel like I can’t get the primer on my lashes and the mascara seems to clump in one area I got this in a mascara gift box during Christmas and it is my least favorite as of right now
Jane S.
San Marcos, TX
Seriously any product from this company makes me feel like I am doing some part. buying from here makes me feel good, like I actually feel better once I purchase items from here so imagine the feeling I get PUTTING it on my face lol! I will definitely continue to purchase items from this company
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica L.