Has anyone tried anything else from honest beauty? What are your favorite products?
Would love to know the reviews on this , how does it feel when applying it , the scent ?!? Does it help lips ? Is it only for lips ?!?
Will this product dry out the skin?
Start your review of Honest Beauty Magic Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This balm is AMAZING!!! It helps with dry skin spots in a pinch. It can be used to highlight your face to give you a natural dewy look. It can also be used to smooth out any fly aways with the humidity or in winter static! ” in 4 reviews
Bethlehem, PA
Purchased at: Target
I have the driest hands and cuticles ever and my daughter gets super dry skin around her nose so I was poking around target one day and saw this and figured it was worth a try..... well let me tell you her dry skin was gone right away and my cuticles are in the best shape ever when I use this!! I have one in her bedroom and one in my purse at all times. This is just such an amazing product that you can use on almost anything and it helps heal it. The best part is that because it’s honest beauty I know there aren’t any harmful ingredients in it and it won’t irritate my daughters skin. Love this stuff so much!!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Castle Rock, CO
Honest Beauty Magic Balm uploaded by Lainie H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I was very underwhelmed by this product. I purchased it at Walgreens for $12.99 and while the packaging is really cute, it smells and feels like something I would buy out of the dollar bin at target. It smells very cheap and While it claims to be all natural, it feels very cheap on my lips and skin
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles
Centerville , OH
Honest Beauty Magic Balm uploaded by AyJay D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Smells wonderful and has a slick smooth texture that isnt to heavy and I can totally see myself using this on lips, dry spots, and hair ends. I was completely satisfied with this product and would totally reccomend it to anyone whom is needing something for severe dry spot treatment
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Winter park, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is amazing! I put it on my lips and any dry patches I have on my face! It’s thin but hydrating for sure! I bought mine for $12 on amazon and will purchase again when I run out! Smells good too!
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
I love this balm! I purchased this originally because I get really dry, chapped lips and skin in the winter and I saw that this had multi-uses and was a more natural product, so I wasn't hesitant to try it at all! The first few days I only used it on my lips, LOVED IT! It's different than other balms. It doesn't feel greasy or oily to me, just balm-like. After a few days and great results I started branching out, trying it on my cuticles, elbows, under eye area and more. My god, what took me so long to find this!! I love using this under my eyes, it's actually amazing for creepiness or fine lines especially when worn under your concealer. Another reviewer mentioned you can use this on top of concealer under that eyes to smooth out cakiness and I totally agree! You don't need a lot, it's almost like using solid coconut oil under your eye - a little goes a long way! I've tried it as a natural highlighter on my no face makeup days and it's the bomb! I think it's worth the price!
Sensitive / Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Cincinnati, OH
Good for just about everything. Keeps lips soft, but I get itchy dry spots in the winter, and this absorbs so nicely that I can get relief without looking like a grease slick.
Fort Defiance, VA
Honest Beauty Magic Balm uploaded by Rachel P.
Honestly not impressed with this. I received this in my April beauty fix box so I will find a use for it. But I can't see myself paying retail value for this. I've been using it all day as a lip balm and it even falls short for that. It leaves my lips feeling waxy and dry after it absorbs. If I would have gotten this during the winter it may have worked well on my chapped hands, but I just can't see myself repurchasing this.
Combination, Mature / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Philadelphia
I received this in my Causebox a few months ago and was initially a bit disappointed that a subscription box that focuses on introducing small batch, hand made artisan items would include such a large brand name in their collection. After a few days with it, I understood that their logic was not wrong and Honest Beauty should not be penalized the opportunity to be highlighted when they make such amazingly versatile and high quality items such as this. I have used this Magic Balm to do everything! From chapped lips, to flyaway split ends, to dry cuticles.... there really is no limit to how to use this ultra hydrating and lightly tinted balm. It has become a go to in my purse and I look forward to using it for years to come.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Belmont, NC
This is not even a decent lip balm. I received this in one of my subscription boxes and it's nothing special. It's like having a solid form of castor oil or coconut oil. I tried it as a lip balm and it doesn't last long or moisturize that well. I feel like it would break my face out and I have cystic and hormonal acne, so I'm not willing to chance it. This product is confusing and not worth the price tag. There's tons of other products like paw paw ointment, that's cheaper and does a better job.
Oily, Sensitive, Mature / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Bakersfield , CA
I picked this up based on packaging alone. I got home and watched a couple of youtube videos and figured out how to exactly use it. I dont wear a ton of makeup but I always love a natural highlight. I use this foe high points of my cheeks and down my nose, and love it!

I also use it on my cuticles to give them some moisture. I like that its solid form so it doesn't spill out. A little pricy for drug store, but I think good skin care is worth it.

Combination / Acne / Dry Eyes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...