BY HONEST BEAUTY

If flat locks are weighing you down, let this volumizer give you a lift. This lightweight, non-sticky formula works from root to ends to give you touchable, flexible hold and manageability that won't let you down. Shellac helps amp up volume and hold, while pea proteins are shown to add fullness, softness and shine. Niacinamide provides antioxidant benefits. Volume, lift and fullness - now that's a big deal. For fine, limp hair. Dermatologically tested. Formulated without traditional polymers and silicones. Not tested on animals.

Holly M.
Waverly, OH
I love this product! It’s great for the price! Lasts for a very long time! Great value! My hair is colored and coarse and this is great on it! Exceeds my expectations! Definitely will buy again!
Courtney H.
This product really works for my straight limp hair. Gives me a little bit of the volume I'm looking for without any product feel or build up. Does not leave hair crunchy or greasy. Still touchable but has texture and a bit of height. Perfect for summertime!
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
This spray works amazing!! It smells fantastic and is more natural than other brands. My hair is wavy and the volume is fantastic. A little of the product goes a long way. I highly recommend this product
Valeria S.
Tempe, AZ
It leaves my akin smooth and hydrated. It doesn't irritate my skin. Easy to use and apply. Great for before foundation.
Nikki T.
Newark, CA
Love the smell love the product! It’s very light! not heavy on hair at at all. A little goes a long way

back