Honest Beauty Eye Shadow Trio uploaded by Liza E.Honest Beauty Eye Shadow Trio uploaded by YESENIA G.Honest Beauty Eye Shadow Trio uploaded by Miranda P.
6 colors available

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Eye Shadow Trio - Coming soon 2-14!In stores 2-28!Three, rich shades pop eyes instantly. Honest Beauty's Eye Shadow Trio offers expertly coordinated colors to glide on with step-by-step instructions for silky smooth, buildable coverage. Perfect smoky eyes are now as easy as 1-2-3.Made without parabens, paraffins, silicones, sodium lauryl sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, talc, or synthetic fragrances. - Eye Shadow Trio see more...

• I wanted to know if these are really pigmented? They don't look shi...1 Answers
  • Are the eyeshadows highly pigmented?1 Answers
  • Is this eye shadow trio bold or more natural? I find that when I us...1 Answers
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I got this as a freebie with my diapers bundle. The colors are surprisingly nice and really pigmented. They're very smooth and great for an everyday easy look. I trust the brand and was really happy to see they have cosmetics too!!
Maria M.
Maria M.
I would reccomend this eyeshadow to everyone! It is really good. It isn't the best but it's worth the money you spend on it.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Very high quality product. Very creamy and easy to blend . Wasn't a huge fan of colour selection however
Gisellle F.
Gisellle F.
I love this eye shadow! It's good for a neutral look! I would def buy this again!
Glenda M.
Glenda M.
These are good shadows

- natural
- easy to apply
- blend easy

Can be on the expensive side, but its for every skin tone!

Package was good, it lasted long
Celeste R.
Celeste R.
I wanted to know if these are really pigmented? They don't look shimmer which is good so it could be used as a simple smokey eye!!!!
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Saint Augustine, FL
Are the eyeshadows highly pigmented?
Summer D.
Summer D.
Leesburg
Is this eye shadow trio bold or more natural? I find that when I use product like this the colors don't really show up. I am looking for a little bit more color so that it looks like I'm actually wearing eye shadow. Is this the correct product for me?