Honest Beauty Eye Shadow Trio uploaded by Miranda P.Honest Beauty Eye Shadow Trio uploaded by YESENIA G.Honest Beauty Eye Shadow Trio uploaded by Liza E.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Eye Shadow Trio - Coming soon 2-14!In stores 2-28!Three, rich shades pop eyes instantly. Honest Beauty's Eye Shadow Trio offers expertly coordinated colors to glide on with step-by-step instructions for silky smooth, buildable coverage. Perfect smoky eyes are now as easy as 1-2-3.Made without parabens, paraffins, silicones, sodium lauryl sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, talc, or synthetic fragrances. - Eye Shadow Trio see more...

• I wanted to know if these are really pigmented? They don't look s...1 Answers
  • Are the eyeshadows highly pigmented?1 Answers
  • Is this eye shadow trio bold or more natural? I find that when I ...1 Answers
JoeyLynn S.
Toledo, OH
I am loving this trio by honest beauty,its so pigmented and blends out so smooth I love the shades as they are so perfect to wear on an everyday basis! This trio reminds me of the Urban Decay Naked basics minus missing a few shades but the quality is just as good. I really do recommend picking this little trio up because this product is amazing and works as good as any highend brand!!
Camila M.
I love this eyeshadow trio but I think there's better things out there I love neutral shades so I thought this was perfect for me but I think other brands will have a better selection I would totally recommend the master pallet by Mario from Anastasia Beverly hill that eyeshadow pallet is amazing
Jenny
Broomfield, CO
It's pretty good, it comes with three colors, a sandy tan, a chocolate brown, and a peachy cream. I use the cream color for my lids, the tan for my crease, and the brown for my outer lip and blend, so you can get a full look.
Arnesha M.
You can use the more dramatic shade for night and the light shades for day. They stay well, but maybe it's my eyeshadow brush, but a some falls around my eyes when applying, so I need to clean it up after. Other then that, great product. I love these shadows
Melanie D.
Daphne, AL
My favorite shadows! It is creamy and easy to apply. It last all day and easy to remove. I use it every day! The price is fair and the pallet last a long time.
Kelly M.
These eye shadow trio are amazing they are super pigmented and are very silky smooth. I have oily eyelids and they do not crease. Amazing I love them
Angela S.
Lowell, MI
These are my favorite eyeshadows! They go on so smooth & pigmented. The soft sand trio is my personal favorite for everyday wear.
Samantha M.
Maricopa, AZ
I love this simple pallet. These 3 colors are my go to colors. They blend really nice and it is easy to apply.
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
I really like this you can make a really intense look , or a soft look ! You can go for an everyday look !
Emma F.
Bowling Green, KY
Never use this product. Very powdery and not much pigmentation. Inexpensive but not even worth the money.
Summer D.
Leesburg
Is this eye shadow trio bold or more natural? I find that when I use product like this the colors don't really show up. I am looking for a little bit more color so that it looks like I'm actually wearing eye shadow. Is this the correct product for me?
Autumn W.
Saint Augustine, FL
Are the eyeshadows highly pigmented?
Celeste R.
I wanted to know if these are really pigmented? They don't look shimmer which is good so it could be used as a simple smokey eye!!!!