Honest Beauty Eye Shadow Trio uploaded by Miranda P.Honest Beauty Eye Shadow Trio uploaded by YESENIA G.Honest Beauty Eye Shadow Trio uploaded by Liza E.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Eye Shadow Trio - Coming soon 2-14!In stores 2-28!Three, rich shades pop eyes instantly. Honest Beauty's Eye Shadow Trio offers expertly coordinated colors to glide on with step-by-step instructions for silky smooth, buildable coverage. Perfect smoky eyes are now as easy as 1-2-3.Made without parabens, paraffins, silicones, sodium lauryl sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, talc, or synthetic fragrances. - Eye Shadow Trio see more...

• I wanted to know if these are really pigmented? They don't look s...1 Answers
  • Are the eyeshadows highly pigmented?1 Answers
  • Is this eye shadow trio bold or more natural? I find that when I ...1 Answers
Alissa C.
Powder Springs, GA
These shadows are very pigmented and go on smoothly. I have brown eyes and often use the dark brown to fill in my brows or use as a liner, and I never have problems with it smearing.
Jenny
Broomfield, CO
It's pretty good, it comes with three colors, a sandy tan, a chocolate brown, and a peachy cream. I use the cream color for my lids, the tan for my crease, and the brown for my outer lip and blend, so you can get a full look.
Arnesha M.
You can use the more dramatic shade for night and the light shades for day. They stay well, but maybe it's my eyeshadow brush, but a some falls around my eyes when applying, so I need to clean it up after. Other then that, great product. I love these shadows
YESENIA G.
N Las Vegas, NV
I have the whole set and I love how pigmented the shades are and have a light shimmer as well. The neutrals are amazing and the vibrant ocean blue is so sparkly!
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
I really like this you can make a really intense look , or a soft look ! You can go for an everyday look !
Kelly M.
These eye shadow trio are amazing they are super pigmented and are very silky smooth. I have oily eyelids and they do not crease. Amazing I love them
Charlene C.
Arcadia, CA
This is a great eye shadow shade combination. Perfect for work and night time!
Melanie D.
Daphne, AL
My favorite shadows! It is creamy and easy to apply. It last all day and easy to remove. I use it every day! The price is fair and the pallet last a long time.
Jessica H.
Colchester, CT
Pretty colors but I find them to be chalky and not very blendable for 25 I was hoping for better quality
Tori N.
Friendswood, TX
These are so pretty! I normally go for colors like this but it is a little pricey for only three
Summer D.
Leesburg
Is this eye shadow trio bold or more natural? I find that when I use product like this the colors don't really show up. I am looking for a little bit more color so that it looks like I'm actually wearing eye shadow. Is this the correct product for me?
Autumn W.
Saint Augustine, FL
Are the eyeshadows highly pigmented?
Celeste R.
I wanted to know if these are really pigmented? They don't look shimmer which is good so it could be used as a simple smokey eye!!!!