Add a Photo

By THE HONEST COMPANY
#1165 in Eyeshadow
Eye Shadow Trio - Coming soon 2-14!In stores 2-28!Three, rich shades pop eyes instantly. Honest Beauty's Eye Shadow Trio offers expertly coordinated colors to glide on with step-by-step instructions for silky smooth, buildable coverage. Perfect smoky eyes are now as easy as 1-2-3.Made without parabens, paraffins, silicones, sodium lauryl sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, talc, or synthetic fragrances. - Eye Shadow Trio
Photo (1)
Charlene C.
Charlene C.
Arcadia, CA

This is a great eye shadow shade combination. Perfect for work and night time!
Camila M.
Camila M.

I love this eyeshadow trio but I think there's better things out there I love neutral shades so I thought this was perfect for me but I think other brands will have a better selection I would totally recommend the master pallet by Mario from Anastasia Beverly hill that eyeshadow pallet is amazing
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Mission, TX

I really like this you can make a really intense look , or a soft look ! You can go for an everyday look !
Joey S.
Joey S.
Toledo, OH

I am loving this trio by honest beauty,its so pigmented and blends out so smooth I love the shades as they are so perfect to wear on an everyday basis! This trio reminds me of the Urban Decay Naked basics minus missing a few shades but the quality is just as good. I really do recommend picking this little trio up because this product is amazing and works as good as any highend brand!!
Gisellle F.
Gisellle F.

I love this eye shadow! It's good for a neutral look! I would def buy this again!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Brookings, SD

I LOVE this eyeshadow trio. I have it in the purple shades. The packaging is nice & I like knowing this company uses ingredients I can trust. Plus the colors look gorgeous on. This will be my go-to eyeshadow from here on out.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Maricopa, AZ

I love this simple pallet. These 3 colors are my go to colors. They blend really nice and it is easy to apply.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO

I got this as a freebie with my diapers bundle. The colors are surprisingly nice and really pigmented. They're very smooth and great for an everyday easy look. I trust the brand and was really happy to see they have cosmetics too!!
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Powder Springs, GA

These shadows are very pigmented and go on smoothly. I have brown eyes and often use the dark brown to fill in my brows or use as a liner, and I never have problems with it smearing.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

These eye shadow trio are amazing they are super pigmented and are very silky smooth. I have oily eyelids and they do not crease. Amazing I love them
Summer D.
Summer D.
Leesburg
Is this eye shadow trio bold or more natural? I find that when I use product like this the colors don't really show up. I am looking for a little bit more color so that it looks like I'm actually wearing eye shadow. Is this the correct product for me?
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Saint Augustine, FL

Are the eyeshadows highly pigmented?
Celeste R.
Celeste R.

I wanted to know if these are really pigmented? They don't look shimmer which is good so it could be used as a simple smokey eye!!!!

Join Now