Honest Beauty Eye Shadow Trio uploaded by Miranda P.Honest Beauty Eye Shadow Trio uploaded by YESENIA G.Honest Beauty Eye Shadow Trio uploaded by Liza E.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Eye Shadow Trio - Coming soon 2-14!In stores 2-28!Three, rich shades pop eyes instantly. Honest Beauty's Eye Shadow Trio offers expertly coordinated colors to glide on with step-by-step instructions for silky smooth, buildable coverage. Perfect smoky eyes are now as easy as 1-2-3.Made without parabens, paraffins, silicones, sodium lauryl sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, talc, or synthetic fragrances. - Eye Shadow Trio see more...

• I wanted to know if these are really pigmented? They don't look s...1 Answers
  • Are the eyeshadows highly pigmented?1 Answers
  • Is this eye shadow trio bold or more natural? I find that when I ...1 Answers
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
I just started using this after using Maybelline shadows forever. I love the look of the product and how the lid opens. It feels luxurious. No brush included. I have fair skin and blue eyes and followed the tutorial picture in the package to apply. I did find a lot of it fell off the brush as I applied it but it stayed on my lids for the whole work day. My small eyes did seem brighter so the extra cleanup on my sink is worth it to me!
Angela S.
Lowell, MI
These are my favorite eyeshadows! They go on so smooth & pigmented. The soft sand trio is my personal favorite for everyday wear.
Emma F.
Bowling Green, KY
Never use this product. Very powdery and not much pigmentation. Inexpensive but not even worth the money.
Liza E.
Gilbert
Review for: Sable Brown
I received this product as a gift as a valued customer. The colors are nice and go on smoothly. It doesn't last all day so you do have to do some touch up throughout the day but overall it's not bad.  And It is small enough to carry in your purse which is a plus.  Great product.
Alexis S.
Azle, TX
I have had the the plumb eye shadow palette almost year and still have a lot of shadow left. A little gose and long way, very pigmented, bendable, no fall out and its perfect on the go. I also love the big mirror! It feels like solid if that makes since, like if I drop it I'm not worried they will break and shaddeer all over the place. Really love it!
JoeyLynn S.
Toledo, OH
I am loving this trio by honest beauty,its so pigmented and blends out so smooth I love the shades as they are so perfect to wear on an everyday basis! This trio reminds me of the Urban Decay Naked basics minus missing a few shades but the quality is just as good. I really do recommend picking this little trio up because this product is amazing and works as good as any highend brand!!
Addy H.
Review for: Heather Mauve
Good stuff! Highly pigmented, long lasting, and good value! It seems expensive off the bat, but I've used the same trio for months now and there's no end in sight! The light color can double as a hint of highlighter on your cheekbones, tip of nose and Cupid's bow if you are fair/light complected. The purple is shockingly purple, but can blend out to a lavender/dusty purple with the mauve color. Love it!
Camila M.
I love this eyeshadow trio but I think there's better things out there I love neutral shades so I thought this was perfect for me but I think other brands will have a better selection I would totally recommend the master pallet by Mario from Anastasia Beverly hill that eyeshadow pallet is amazing
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I got this as a freebie with my diapers bundle. The colors are surprisingly nice and really pigmented. They're very smooth and great for an everyday easy look. I trust the brand and was really happy to see they have cosmetics too!!
Alyssa B.
Review for: Heather Mauve
I just bought this product on sale at my local Tjmaxx and got a great deal. (before buying anything expensive, look there. products are just as good :)) It is so pigmented and creamy! I'm taking a trip very soon and this is perfect for traveling. In love
Summer D.
Leesburg
Is this eye shadow trio bold or more natural? I find that when I use product like this the colors don't really show up. I am looking for a little bit more color so that it looks like I'm actually wearing eye shadow. Is this the correct product for me?
Autumn W.
Saint Augustine, FL
Are the eyeshadows highly pigmented?
Celeste R.
I wanted to know if these are really pigmented? They don't look shimmer which is good so it could be used as a simple smokey eye!!!!