Add a Photo

By THE HONEST COMPANY
#1270 in Eyeshadow
Eye Shadow Trio - Coming soon 2-14!In stores 2-28!Three, rich shades pop eyes instantly. Honest Beauty's Eye Shadow Trio offers expertly coordinated colors to glide on with step-by-step instructions for silky smooth, buildable coverage. Perfect smoky eyes are now as easy as 1-2-3.Made without parabens, paraffins, silicones, sodium lauryl sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, talc, or synthetic fragrances. - Eye Shadow Trio
Photos (2)
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA

I just started using this after using Maybelline shadows forever. I love the look of the product and how the lid opens. It feels luxurious. No brush included. I have fair skin and blue eyes and followed the tutorial picture in the package to apply. I did find a lot of it fell off the brush as I applied it but it stayed on my lids for the whole work day. My small eyes did seem brighter so the extra cleanup on my sink is worth it to me!
Arnesha M.
Arnesha M.

You can use the more dramatic shade for night and the light shades for day. They stay well, but maybe it's my eyeshadow brush, but a some falls around my eyes when applying, so I need to clean it up after. Other then that, great product. I love these shadows
Jenny
Jenny
Broomfield, CO

It's pretty good, it comes with three colors, a sandy tan, a chocolate brown, and a peachy cream. I use the cream color for my lids, the tan for my crease, and the brown for my outer lip and blend, so you can get a full look.
YESENIA G.
YESENIA G.
N Las Vegas, NV

I have the whole set and I love how pigmented the shades are and have a light shimmer as well. The neutrals are amazing and the vibrant ocean blue is so sparkly!
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
Daphne, AL

My favorite shadows! It is creamy and easy to apply. It last all day and easy to remove. I use it every day! The price is fair and the pallet last a long time.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Grand Rapids, MI

These are my favorite eyeshadows! They go on so smooth & pigmented. The soft sand trio is my personal favorite for everyday wear.
Emma F.
Emma F.
Bowling Green, KY

Never use this product. Very powdery and not much pigmentation. Inexpensive but not even worth the money.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Colchester, CT

Pretty colors but I find them to be chalky and not very blendable for 25 I was hoping for better quality
Tori N.
Tori N.
Friendswood, TX

These are so pretty! I normally go for colors like this but it is a little pricey for only three
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Maricopa, AZ

I love this simple pallet. These 3 colors are my go to colors. They blend really nice and it is easy to apply.
Summer D.
Summer D.
Leesburg
Is this eye shadow trio bold or more natural? I find that when I use product like this the colors don't really show up. I am looking for a little bit more color so that it looks like I'm actually wearing eye shadow. Is this the correct product for me?
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Saint Augustine, FL

Are the eyeshadows highly pigmented?
Celeste R.
Celeste R.

I wanted to know if these are really pigmented? They don't look shimmer which is good so it could be used as a simple smokey eye!!!!