Honest Beauty Eye Shadow Trio uploaded by Liza E.Honest Beauty Eye Shadow Trio uploaded by YESENIA G.Honest Beauty Eye Shadow Trio uploaded by Miranda P.
6 colors available

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Eye Shadow Trio - Coming soon 2-14!In stores 2-28!Three, rich shades pop eyes instantly. Honest Beauty's Eye Shadow Trio offers expertly coordinated colors to glide on with step-by-step instructions for silky smooth, buildable coverage. Perfect smoky eyes are now as easy as 1-2-3.Made without parabens, paraffins, silicones, sodium lauryl sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, talc, or synthetic fragrances. - Eye Shadow Trio see more...

• I wanted to know if these are really pigmented? They don't look shi...1 Answers
  • Are the eyeshadows highly pigmented?1 Answers
  • Is this eye shadow trio bold or more natural? I find that when I us...1 Answers
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
I just started using this after using Maybelline shadows forever. I love the look of the product and how the lid opens. It feels luxurious. No brush included. I have fair skin and blue eyes and followed the tutorial picture in the package to apply. I did find a lot of it fell off the brush as I applied it but it stayed on my lids for the whole work day. My small eyes did seem brighter so the extra cleanup on my sink is worth it to me!
Arnesha M.
Arnesha M.
You can use the more dramatic shade for night and the light shades for day. They stay well, but maybe it's my eyeshadow brush, but a some falls around my eyes when applying, so I need to clean it up after. Other then that, great product. I love these shadows
Jenny
Jenny
Broomfield, CO
It's pretty good, it comes with three colors, a sandy tan, a chocolate brown, and a peachy cream. I use the cream color for my lids, the tan for my crease, and the brown for my outer lip and blend, so you can get a full look.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are my favorite eyeshadows! They go on so smooth & pigmented. The soft sand trio is my personal favorite for everyday wear.
Emma F.
Emma F.
Bowling Green, KY
Never use this product. Very powdery and not much pigmentation. Inexpensive but not even worth the money.
Tori N.
Tori N.
Friendswood, TX
These are so pretty! I normally go for colors like this but it is a little pricey for only three
Addy H.
Addy H.
Review for: Heather Mauve
Good stuff! Highly pigmented, long lasting, and good value! It seems expensive off the bat, but I've used the same trio for months now and there's no end in sight! The light color can double as a hint of highlighter on your cheekbones, tip of nose and Cupid's bow if you are fair/light complected. The purple is shockingly purple, but can blend out to a lavender/dusty purple with the mauve color. Love it!
Liza E.
Liza E.
Gilbert
Review for: Sable Brown
I received this product as a gift as a valued customer. The colors are nice and go on smoothly. It doesn't last all day so you do have to do some touch up throughout the day but overall it's not bad.  And It is small enough to carry in your purse which is a plus.  Great product.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Review for: Heather Mauve
I just bought this product on sale at my local Tjmaxx and got a great deal. (before buying anything expensive, look there. products are just as good :)) It is so pigmented and creamy! I'm taking a trip very soon and this is perfect for traveling. In love
YESENIA G.
YESENIA G.
N Las Vegas, NV
I have the whole set and I love how pigmented the shades are and have a light shimmer as well. The neutrals are amazing and the vibrant ocean blue is so sparkly!
Celeste R.
Celeste R.
I wanted to know if these are really pigmented? They don't look shimmer which is good so it could be used as a simple smokey eye!!!!
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Saint Augustine, FL
Are the eyeshadows highly pigmented?
Summer D.
Summer D.
Leesburg
Is this eye shadow trio bold or more natural? I find that when I use product like this the colors don't really show up. I am looking for a little bit more color so that it looks like I'm actually wearing eye shadow. Is this the correct product for me?