Honest Beauty Eye Shadow Trio uploaded by Miranda P.Honest Beauty Eye Shadow Trio uploaded by YESENIA G.Honest Beauty Eye Shadow Trio uploaded by Liza E.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Eye Shadow Trio - Coming soon 2-14!In stores 2-28!Three, rich shades pop eyes instantly. Honest Beauty's Eye Shadow Trio offers expertly coordinated colors to glide on with step-by-step instructions for silky smooth, buildable coverage. Perfect smoky eyes are now as easy as 1-2-3.Made without parabens, paraffins, silicones, sodium lauryl sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, talc, or synthetic fragrances. - Eye Shadow Trio see more...

• I wanted to know if these are really pigmented? They don't look s...1 Answers
  • Are the eyeshadows highly pigmented?1 Answers
  • Is this eye shadow trio bold or more natural? I find that when I ...1 Answers
Stephany K.
Pleasanton, CA
Review for: Soft Sand more...
really love the colors on these trio palette. I like that it goes well with day or night time looks.  It is very compact so i take it with me everywhere i go and the colors combined simply look wonderful! the only downside is that it comes out a little too much and it can get under your eyes in your cheeks if you are not extra careful.
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
I just started using this after using Maybelline shadows forever. I love the look of the product and how the lid opens. It feels luxurious. No brush included. I have fair skin and blue eyes and followed the tutorial picture in the package to apply. I did find a lot of it fell off the brush as I applied it but it stayed on my lids for the whole work day. My small eyes did seem brighter so the extra cleanup on my sink is worth it to me!
Addy H.
Review for: Heather Mauve more...
Good stuff! Highly pigmented, long lasting, and good value! It seems expensive off the bat, but I've used the same trio for months now and there's no end in sight! The light color can double as a hint of highlighter on your cheekbones, tip of nose and Cupid's bow if you are fair/light complected. The purple is shockingly purple, but can blend out to a lavender/dusty purple with the mauve color. Love it!
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Sable Brown more...
I received this product as a gift as a valued customer. The colors are nice and go on smoothly. It doesn't last all day so you do have to do some touch up throughout the day but overall it's not bad.  And It is small enough to carry in your purse which is a plus.  Great product.
Alexis S.
Azle, TX
I have had the the plumb eye shadow palette almost year and still have a lot of shadow left. A little gose and long way, very pigmented, bendable, no fall out and its perfect on the go. I also love the big mirror! It feels like solid if that makes since, like if I drop it I'm not worried they will break and shaddeer all over the place. Really love it!
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I got this as a freebie with my diapers bundle. The colors are surprisingly nice and really pigmented. They're very smooth and great for an everyday easy look. I trust the brand and was really happy to see they have cosmetics too!!
Rachel S.
Brookings, SD
I LOVE this eyeshadow trio. I have it in the purple shades. The packaging is nice & I like knowing this company uses ingredients I can trust. Plus the colors look gorgeous on. This will be my go-to eyeshadow from here on out.
Alyssa B.
Review for: Heather Mauve more...
I just bought this product on sale at my local Tjmaxx and got a great deal. (before buying anything expensive, look there. products are just as good :)) It is so pigmented and creamy! I'm taking a trip very soon and this is perfect for traveling. In love
Alissa C.
Powder Springs, GA
These shadows are very pigmented and go on smoothly. I have brown eyes and often use the dark brown to fill in my brows or use as a liner, and I never have problems with it smearing.
YESENIA G.
N Las Vegas, NV
I have the whole set and I love how pigmented the shades are and have a light shimmer as well. The neutrals are amazing and the vibrant ocean blue is so sparkly!
Summer D.
Leesburg
Is this eye shadow trio bold or more natural? I find that when I use product like this the colors don't really show up. I am looking for a little bit more color so that it looks like I'm actually wearing eye shadow. Is this the correct product for me?
Autumn W.
Saint Augustine, FL
Are the eyeshadows highly pigmented?
Celeste R.
I wanted to know if these are really pigmented? They don't look shimmer which is good so it could be used as a simple smokey eye!!!!