BY HONEST BEAUTY

Things we love: multitasking makeup and lush, lifted lashes made easier. The long-lasting formulas of our 2-in-1 dual-ended mascara and lash primer work together to boost lash length, volume and definition. Use the lash primer first to create an even base and enhance the mascara's lash-lengthening performance, then follow with a coat of rich and smooth mascara to build extreme length and sky-high lift. The specially molded bristles of the mascara wand pick up and separate every last lash for dramatic definition without clumping.

Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Honest Beauty Extreme Length Lash Primer And Mascara This is BY FAR THE BEST MASCARA IVE EVER TRIED!!!! The primer and mascara work perfectly together. When I first tried it I out it on just one eye, then shows it to someone and they literally thought I was wearing a false lash. I applied two coats of primer and three coats of mascara. The primer alone hydrates and giving a little volume. The mascara gives alot of length ,volume and curl. The packing itself is made of heavy plastic and feels very expensive. The primer is on one side and the mascara on the other. The tube is a gorgeous pink and white. While this is only $18 I would pay $50 its just that good. I would highly recommend
Sofia V.
Boca Raton, FL
Love the two in one mascara. The lash primer has a white color to it so it lets you know which lashes it has been applied to and then the mascara is very dark and both together you can tell make an extreme difference in the length of the lashes! I love it! The only con is that it is definitely not waterproof but still the length makes it completely worth it!
Melissa P.
The most amazing mascara! I love that the primer adds so much more to your lashes once you put the mascara on. It really lengthens them. I love most mascaras as long as they’re not clumpy, they lengthen and make my lashes look fuller. This does the trick! The only downside is if I don’t wash off my makeup before bed, the next day I’m wiping away all the extra fibers from the mascara. I would still highly recommend though!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I dont think I've ever been so happy with a mascara before and I have tried a lot of them! The lash primer is God sent and because of it my mascara lasts all day! No flaking and I have very full dark lashes with this! I don't think I'll be able to go back to another mascara. I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in my honest beauty #voxbox.
Kayla O.
Central, SC
I loved this product. I honestly wasn’t expecting much when I saw the size of the brush because I’m use to thick mascara brushes. Surprisingly it gave me volume and length. I would recommend Honest Beauty Extreme Length Lash Primer And Mascara
Daisy R.
Fresno, CA
I used this mascara for one month straight so I could write my fully honest open opinion. I received this item as a complimentary gift for review purposes. It’s AMAZING!!! I LOVE it! You can totally build it up to your liking. It doesn’t irritate my eyes and it dries quickly. That’s great when you’re in a hurry lol Everyone thought I was wearing falsies ! It made my lashes extremely long! Best of all this product is NOT tested in animals #ThatsHonest #CleanBeautyThatWorks
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
When you can look at your self in the mirror and say “OOOOOH!”, you know it’s the one! I received this complimentary of a VoxBox and I recommend to anyone. I have brown eyes and it makes them pop! Go buy it!!
Kendall V.
dalzell, SC
YALL! Go buy this now 😍😭 I tried it last night and it makes me eyelashes look fake! It’s so amazing and it’s super soft! It’s not harsh and clumpy like most mascaras. I’m so in love with it!
Valentina C.
Tampa, FL
El tercer producto de honest beauty que probé, también me gustó bastante, quizá no tano como los dos anteriores pero puedo decir que cumple con su obbético, te da volumen y se mantienen patadas todo el día, además me encantó que a la hora de quitarlo no es nada difícil, se disuelve fácil y no tienes que batallar con tus tres pestañitas para que no se te caigan.
bianca r.
Love!!! Such a great product ! Love the packaging on this and also love how it has the primer in it as well. Great stick and sleek design. Long lasting and great color as well. Defiantly in for a second round !

Target