Honest Beauty Extreme Lash Mascara + Primer

Things we love: multitasking makeup and lush, lifted lashes made easier. The long-lasting formulas of our 2-in-1 dual-ended mascara and lash primer work together to boost lash length, volume and definition. Use the lash primer first to create an even base and enhance the mascara's lash-lengthening performance, then follow with a coat of rich and smooth mascara to build extreme length and sky-high lift. The specially molded bristles of the mascara wand pick up and separate every last lash for dramatic definition without clumping.

Has anyone tried this? I’m so curious how it performs! I’m looking for any clean masacras that will perform well!
Curious how well this mascara works!? I’ve heard good things from social media, but looking for more honest feedback. I like a mascara that makes my eyelashes dark, long, and somewhat thick. Would you recommend?
Wondering if this helps with mascara smudging under eyes?
Start your review of Honest Beauty Extreme Lash Mascara + Primer!
Milan
I was super excited to give this one a try after watching some reviews, but too be honest, this is not for me. Somehow the primer just made my lashes super clumpy and the mascara just had a hard time afterwards to apply product and separate. I did give this a few more tries and it got to the point where I was ok with the final result, but then throughout the day it started smudging a bit. Won't rebuy it.
Liverpool, NY
I really love The Honest Co, their brand mission, and a host of their products both for the home and beauty ends. I was very excited to try the duo of the Extreme Length Mascara and Primer, and was sadly and swiftly disappointed. Some of my disappointment comes from the not-so-great formula and the other part from the heafty price tag. (I have NO problem paying a premium for products that are worth it!) I really like how this tube has the mascara on one side, and primer on the other. It's great for crowded makeup bags and when traveling to have them both together. The product volume however is quite low. You don't get much mascara, so you end up having a lot of primer left over, which doesn't really work well with other mascara formulas. The wands are a bit on the small side as well and they are very rigid. It is a bit difficult to get into the corner lashes and the tiny bottom lashes without a mistake. Mascara is my product I can't live without. My lashes are so blonde that they are almost clear. Without mascara, I just look strange. The primer goes on with a white hue, and does dry quickly. Usually with primers, it helps build some body onto thin lashes making them look more full and longer. I don't think this primer really accomplishes that because my lashes don't really look any different than other mascaras without primer. The mascara formula is very basic. It is good for color, but that's about it. I never was able to see a benifit of long, thick lashes with this product. I also noticed later on at night, I noticed quite a bit of flaking and running under the eyes- a huge no no for me. I will say that this was incredibly easy to wash off. I didn't need a separate makeup remover, just cleanser did the trick. Overall, this product sadly fell short for me. It may be a great, every day mascara if your going for a "no makeup-makeup" look, but I can name at least 20 other mascaras that hold up better, are also natural and cost much less than this. While there are many other products I can't live without from The Honest Co., this mascara is one I definitely can!
Lithia, FL
Honest Beauty Extreme Lash Mascara + Primer uploaded by Lauren C.
Honest Beauty Extreme Lash Mascara + Primer uploaded by Lauren C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This has quickly become my holy grail. No mascara compares. And for a 2 in 1, it lasts soo long. My lashes just look different with this, they’re long, separated, but I can build it up to make them voluminous. It does not flake or smudge, lasts all day and my favorite thing about it is how easy it is to remove. I don’t need to rub and rub my eyes. It comes off with facewash, completely. No need for a makeup wipe. I have like 3 of them. One in my car, one in my purse, and one at home. It’s a must have for me. And I’ve noticed that I don’t get mascara on my nose because of where the wand ends. The mascara tube protects my nose from getting mascara all over my nose. Let the primer sit for about a 30 sec to a minute before going into mascara. It makes a difference!!! Posting a before and after :)
Purchased at: Target
WOW. Just wow. I used this once and was immediately hooked the first time. Now it’s in my mascara collection for sure. I really can’t believe that this 2 in 1 mascara is really $16.99. It’s wonderful! Honest beauty is a clean beauty brand that has quite a various array of beautiful products; I purchased this mascara at Target and had high hopes. This white and peach tipped tube is sleek looking, smooth and beautiful. One side of the tube comes with primer and the other mascara. I haven’t noticed a fragrance (which I love) and the brushes are very tiny. I was excited to see how these brushes and the formulas performed; I applied the primer to my top and bottom lashes, waited a few seconds than apply the mascara. It really doesn't take much- my lashes are coated with a dark formula that provides lift, volume, separation and keeps them looking curly. I am so impressed with this 2 in 1 formula; every time I wear this mascara I receive so many compliments and am asked if I am wearing fake lashes. As someone who used to use Diorshow and am very particular and picky with mascara, this lives up to the high end mascaras and actually does better than many formulas. 5 out of 5 rating for this Honest Beauty mascara by a mascara junkie!
University Place, WA
Honest Beauty Extreme Lash Mascara + Primer uploaded by Julia T.
This is my first product by Honest Beauty and I love it! The packaging is beautiful - I like this light peach color. There're a primer and a mascara inside. First, I apply white primer, then I wait for 30 seconds and after that I apply mascara to my lashes. I usually apply primer just to my upper lashes, but it's just my choice. I think that this product is great for everyday usage. It makes my lashes look much longer and darker. I like its shade - it's a perfect black, which looks really natural. What's more, I like that this brand is making products with a really great ingredients list. I use this product everyday and I'm gonna buy it again.
Lakeville
Purchased at: Target
I’m trying to move towards cleaner beauty products and I’ve been wanting to try this mascara out. It’s a good mascara and makes my eyelashes look longer and defined. I’ve actually gotten some compliments on my eyes since using it! It has also never flaked off throughout the day for me. But what I love most about this mascara is that it washes off so easily! It doesn’t leave me with raccoon eyes after washing it off where I then need to use a bunch of make up remover. I do wish it were a little cheaper because I have to buy mascara more often as you basically only get half of a mascara because you get both a primer and mascara. I’ll still be looking for other cleaner mascaras to try but until then...this is my go to!
Honest Beauty Extreme Lash Mascara + Primer uploaded by Alondra L.
Honest Beauty Extreme Lash Mascara + Primer uploaded by Alondra L.
Purchased at: Target
It’s a nice everyday lengthening mascara. It doesn’t clump and it doesn’t flake or smudge on me, both for bottom and top lashes. It’s not the cheapest drugstore mascara, but I’ve been happier with this mascara than some high end brands. The wand is a little flimsy and bendy, but it has enough sturdiness to not poke my eye. If I’m being nitpicking, having the double ended wand gets confusing and I often open it holding it from the wrong hand. The photo shown is with one coat.
Imperia
Honest Beauty Extreme Lash Mascara + Primer uploaded by Nataliya G.
I used it for the first time today and I think I love it! So let's start with the packaging, it's different but it's really nice, I like how it has a primer and a mascara in one tube. The brush is great and easy to use, and it gives you a really good length and I would say a good curl, it's also easily buildable, which is really great for when you want an extra length. The color is black but not that charcoal black as Armani or other mascaras. But it gives you very natural-looking eyelashes and honestly a very good length, I'm super impressed with this, especially for a clean beauty product. Highly recommended! Honest Beauty Extreme Lash Mascara + Primer
Honest Beauty Extreme Lash Mascara + Primer uploaded by Hannah W.
Purchased at: Amazon
First of all, I love how this mascara has a primer and lengthening mascara in one tube. I hate having to grab and pay for two separate tubes to get my desired eye look. Second of all, this stuff really does it’s job, it lengthens your eyelashes to the max. A huge pet peeve of mine, is flaky mascara all over my eyes throughout the day. But with this stuff, that just doesn’t happen. The packing is also super cute. 10/10 would recommend. my picture -> In the bottom photo I did not use flash so the pictures may not match up like people typically expect.
If your looking for something with clean ingredients and is cruelty free this product is pretty good. It does a good job adding some length to my short eyelashes. It does not clump or flake. However, it can smudge. Patience is key to applying- you want to allow a few sec for primer to dry before applying the mascara which will also take a few seconds to dry. It is also a bit overpriced for the amount you get but overall it does a good job adding some extra length.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nashville
il y a 22 jours
Anam R. • il y a 19 jours
Great Choice. This Mascara Is Very Popular. It Is Very Recommended. People Seem To Really Like It. Unfortunately I Have Not Tried it. But Some Very Trusted People Have Given Me Great Reviews. The Price Is A Little Bit Up There.. It Is $17. Whereas If You Compare It To The Loreal Mascara's Some Of Them Are Wayy Cheaper And Have The Same Effect. It's Up To You, Whether You Wanna Splurge Money On The Mascara... Or You Could Go For A Cheaper Offer And You'll Be Just As Good. Xoxo❤