BY HONEST BEAUTY #8 in Mascara

Things we love: multitasking makeup and lush, lifted lashes made easier. The long-lasting formulas of our 2-in-1 dual-ended mascara and lash primer work together to boost lash length, volume and definition. Use the lash primer first to create an even base and enhance the mascara's lash-lengthening performance, then follow with a coat of rich and smooth mascara to build extreme length and sky-high lift. The specially molded bristles of the mascara wand pick up and separate every last lash for dramatic definition without clumping.

• I got this from Influenster as complimentary. But there i...6 Answers
Charisma S.
Dallas, TX
Honestly, I wasn't so sure about this mascara when I first tried it.  I am a huge fan of L'oreal Voluminous mascara in Carbon Black and the Tart Lights, Camera, Lashes - both of which offer MEGA volume so I wasn't expected to really be persuaded otherwise.  Initially, this mascara didnt impress me much.  I found the dual sided packaging a little awkward to use and the primer is white - which looked a little odd on my already black lashes.  The mascara brush isn't very full on its own which usually means not very voluminous lashes.  Although this definitely was the case, the mascara did have a very buildable formula that is surprisingly flexible.  My lashes didnt feel stiff and stayed elevated and curled throughout the workday.  I was actually surprised because there wasn't very much flaking, and I didnt have raccoon eyes which was great!  The primer definitely helps define and separate the lashes for a better, more even coat but also creates less clumps.  Overall - I am pleasantly surprised and actually LOVE this mascara for everyday use.  The only reason it doesn't get a fifth star from me is that it still doesn't provide the *almost false* lash look that I always go for.  I think this is primarily due to the brush/bristles.  Would I buy this product again?  Yes.  Would I recommend it to a friend - yes.
Skincare w.
Waukegan, IL
🔷️Product: Extreme Length Mascara + Primer
🔶️Price: $14.99
🔶️ Waterproof: No
⚀Review:
This is the last product that I'll be reviewing for the #honestbeauty voxbox from influenster. I must say The 2-in-1 dual ended mascara and lash primer is very innovative. This duo needs to be used together or else you won't see it's full effect. I love that it made my lashes look longer and made my eyes pop considering I have sparse eyelashes. I have to give a little disclaimer to everyone. The primer is white that upon application it will make your eyelashes white as snow but don't get disheartened. Once you apply the black mascara, your eyelashes will have an instant glow without clumping.
👍Rating: 4.0/5
It helps with lengthening my sparse eyelashes. I just wished this one was waterproof though.
#ThatsHonest #CleanBeautyThatWorks #complimentary #fortestingpurposes #crueltyfree #honestbeauty #contest #free #mascara #primer #makeup #honestbeautyvoxbox #beauty #makeup #makeuptalk #makeuptalk #beauty #makeup #instablogger #instadaily
Evelyn R.
Coachella , CA
Let me start off by saying Thank You for my free and complementary products. So honestly I had never heard or even knew that Jessica Alba had a cosmetic line but I sure am glad I know now. B’cuz Guuurrl, LET ME TELL YOU....y’all going to love it. Well in my honest opinion the mascara is something else it comes with a primer with its wand applicator in the same tube like a two in one so on one end there’s the primer and on the other end there’s the actual mascara also with its own wand applicator. With this mascara you literally don’t need to curl your eyelashes so say goodbye to your eyelash curler forever. Seriously girl go ahead and throw it away. There’s no need to skip school just because you tried to curl your lashes before going to school and instead of having pretty curled lashes from one second to the other you realized you pulled out all your eyelashes and they are all stuck on the eyelash curler. I tell you guys this because that happened to my sister one morning before school and she refused to go to school that day just because she yanked them off that morning (as if not going to school that day was going to magically grow her eyelashes back by the next morning). Now that I think of it, it wasn’t a big deal she could have just put fake eyelashes till all hers grew back in but then again back then (early 2000s or late 90s) make up wasn’t such a big deal like now. So anyways long story short this mascara does it all for you, thin, long or short lashes, it makes your eyelashes noticeable without making them look too dramatic. #ThatsHonest #TestingThisProductOut #CleanBeautyThatWorks #contest #Free #complimentary @honest_beauty @Influenster

#I received this product complimentary for review purposes.
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
I love cruelty free and clean beauty products, so I'm so excited to test out this mascara from the Honest Beauty relaunch of the brand. I have been wearing this nontoxic 2 in 1 mascara and primer, and I'm blown away with the 12-hour smudgeproof wear and pretty long lash look!

I have short Asian lashes, so it's very hard for me to find a good mascara that lengthens and thickens my lashes. I love that the fibers in the primer add length to my lashes but are non-irriritating to my sensitive eyes. After 30 seconds, I add the mascara to my primed lashes and it's the perfect formula for my lash type. The mascara is super black, adds volume to the primed lashes. I like the skinny brush especially since I can easily apply the mascara to my tiny lower lashes.

I hate smudging and raccoon eyes so I typically wear waterproof mascara, but this Honest mascara lasted all day and through sweaty workouts with zero smudging. Best of all, my lashes stay lifted and separated all day, so no drooping lashes despite the volume and length.

I received this product for free for testing purposes and my honest opinion.
Lauren B.
Cleveland, OH
*disclaimer* I did receive this item complimentary from Influenster to test and review.

I never use lash primer, but trying this one, I could see my lashes got a visible omph. I feel it gave a good base for the mascara to stick to. The applicator for the primer is also really skinny and long, which made applying it easy. But since it's so skinny, it's very easy to jab yourself in the eyeball if you're not very careful. Which is exactly what I did in my rush this morning.
Then I applied the mascara. The first thing I noticed is how richly black it is. This is something I adore. At first apply, I felt my lashes were looking very nice and natural. But the more product I applied, the more my lashes stuck together and got almost spidery. I had to go in with a clean spoolie and go over it to separate them a bit. What surprised me is how much the mascara lengthened my lashes! I could see a visible difference. I wasn't a fan of the wand though. It grabbed the lashes, but it was difficult. I just wish the bristles were a little bit longer.
I did wear this to work to see how it's hold up. I wore this 8+ hours with no AC. It did wear down a bit in the under eye/bag area, leaving a visible black residue underneath that I had to clean up. I lost a bit of length throughout the day, but not a lot. You can see this in third picture. But it stayed, even through the heat. I'm genuinely surprised.
My final thoughts:
I really liked this mascara and primer. I will definitely be adding this to my regular makeup rotation! I want to add that this product did not burn my eyes like a lot of mascaras do. I think it's because the ingredients in here are not harsh like most other mascaras. I would suggest going in light handed with the product because it's easy to apply too much. I really enjoyed it and suggest for you to check it out! This really is #CleanBeautyThatWorks !
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this mascara!!  When I tried this for the first time, I wasn't really happy with it, but now that I've used it a couple more time, I am in love with it!! The packaging really caught my eye and I love that the tube includes a primer as well as the mascara.
When you apply the primer, it doesn't automatically make your lashes white.  At first I thought it was because there wasn't any product in the tube, but that's not the case.  You are still applying the primer, but it just won;t make your lashes super white.  Which I actually like!
The primer also works pretty well!  It really helps with lengthening my lashes and the mascara just enhanced them even more.  With other primers, I noticed that they usually make my lashes clumpy, but with this primer it does the complete opposite!  It makes my lashes look amazingly long and beautiful!
This product also kept my lashes curled throughout the entire day and the mascara did not flake at all!  Which is amazing because I hate having that "racoon look."
I really enjoy that this mascara is not clumpy and that it gives my lashes a huge boost of volume and even better it looks natural!  I'm so thankful that Influenster chose me to participate in this VoxBox and letting me try out some amazing products.  Due to this, I will definitely buy another tube of this mascara because of how great it performs.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Daniela M.
Kissimmee, FL
I love with everything that @honest_beauty send me to try with @influenster. I’m very impressed with each of these items. I'm going to write a little about each of the products.

⭐️ Saving the Best for Last is the Extreme Length Mascara & Lash Primer One of the most important parts in makeup for me is the area of ​​the eyes, it is incredible to have the perfect look without a lot of pencil or excess mascara, I am very simple but what I always try to highlight at the time of Make up my eyelashes, why? simple. Because it looks beautiful, and I do not need to use 2 or 3 different masks to get the result I want, because this product offers everything is absolutely fantastic

Thank you so Much @HonestBeautyVoxbox and &Influenster for this gift, I love it. ✨🌸
Iman B.
Santa Ana, CA
I received the Honest Beauty Extreme Lash Mascara and Primer complimentary through Influenster. I remember back in high school when I tried using dual mascaras that came with a primer may eyelashes would end up really clumpy. I was a little hesitant using this one, thinking it would do the same. However, I have to say that was not the case. The primer brush allowed a very thin coat of primer to be applied and the white was easily covered when I applied the mascara. It gave my eyelashes a fuller and longer look. I think the only negative is it does take twice the time since there is two steps and you do have to wait a little bit before applying the mascara. However, if you're already used to doing two coats of mascara, it wouldn't be much different.
Cátia F.
This is a very good mascara, if you just like length because doesn't give any volume to my lashes. The primer for sure helps a lot with the length and if you don't like clumps you going to love this one. The formula is a little bit dry but didn't bother me. I just give 3 stars because I like volume and length. Good product over all. I received this for free from @influenster #CleanBeautyThatWorks #ThatsHonest @honest_beauty
Sabeen S.
Toledo, OH
I received this mascara in my Honest Beauty voxbox. LOVED the mascara formula -- it accentuated my lashes without much clumping, and it held up well after an accidental two-hour nap (oops!). As far as the primer is concerned, I'm not sure if it helped much. It didn't cause any harm, but I didn't really notice a difference when I used it under the mascara vs. wearing the mascara alone. Overall, I'm very impressed!

PS: The wands are perfect! Thick enough to coat my upper lashes well and thin enough to apply easily to lower lashes.
Stitchy T.
Flushing, NY
I got this from Influenster as complimentary. But there is no primer in primer container. Anyone has this kind of experiment like me too?