BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Everything Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Coming soon 2-14!In stores 2-28!Chamomile and calendula help to calm and soothe. Antioxidant-rich grapeseed oil, olive oil and aloe vera moisturize and condition skin. Infused with orange flower water, this tinted moisturizer offers true color and coverage for softer looking skin that's perfected and protected. A mineral-based broad spectrum sunscreen using non-nano zinc oxide. Similar to a BB or CC cream with foundation-like coverage but a lightweight finish. Go face the day!Made without parabens, paraffins, formaldehyde carriers, PEGs, steareth-n, propylene glycol, butylene glycol, petrolatum, mineral oil, chemical sunscreens, or synthetic fragrances. - Everything Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20

• I've been using the moisturizer by honest and love it! Do...1 Answers
  • I'm trying to find better non toxic beauty products and I...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? I've tried fingers, brush,...1 Answers
Julie H.
Elizabethtown, KY
Love this.. makes a make up free day better. Helps add moisture and color for uneven skin tones. Always in my make up bag.
Priscilla W.
Brick, NJ
This product feels like I'm wearing nothing at all, lasts all day, and makes my skin look great. I highly recommend!
Michelle H.
Los Angeles, CA
This was very thick, and hard to spread. Kept separating in the bottle, and oxidized a lot.
Morgan S.
Elgin, IL
Does this come in all different skin tones?
Hannah R.
Santa Maria, CA
I'm trying to find better non toxic beauty products and I'm wondering if this is really as "honest" as it says? Also does it last all day?
Vanessa C.
Houston , TX
I've been using the moisturizer by honest and love it! Does this have a lot of tint or just enough for light coverage?
Vanessa G.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this provide a lot of coverage?
Kathryn W.
Manchester, MO
What is the best way to apply? I've tried fingers, brush, and beauty blender. Is there a certain brush? I just don't think I'm getting it quite right.