BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Everything Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Coming soon 2-14!In stores 2-28!Chamomile and calendula help to calm and soothe. Antioxidant-rich grapeseed oil, olive oil and aloe vera moisturize and condition skin. Infused with orange flower water, this tinted moisturizer offers true color and coverage for softer looking skin that's perfected and protected. A mineral-based broad spectrum sunscreen using non-nano zinc oxide. Similar to a BB or CC cream with foundation-like coverage but a lightweight finish. Go face the day!Made without parabens, paraffins, formaldehyde carriers, PEGs, steareth-n, propylene glycol, butylene glycol, petrolatum, mineral oil, chemical sunscreens, or synthetic fragrances. - Everything Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20

• I've been using the moisturizer by honest and love it! Do...1 Answers
  • I'm trying to find better non toxic beauty products and I...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? I've tried fingers, brush,...1 Answers
Veronika W.
Brooklyn, NY
Really thick formula and it did not sit well on my combination skin. I found it did not blend really well because of how thick it was and would transfer off on everything. After a few hours my skin was extremely oily. I ended up throwing it out, and I don't plan on buying it again.
Melanie D.
Daphne, AL
My Favorite. Great coverage and smooth. Good for dry skin that has break outs. It last all day and easy to touch up if needed. The tube last me about 5 months of used every Day.
Annisa D.
Chicago , IL
Ugh, No this stuff is horrendous! I was hoping to wear this for my no makeup makeup look in the summertime but it's so ridiculously thick and greasy that I wouldn't dream of wearing this in warm weather I'm sure it would just clog my pores. I "honestly" feel ripped off it was kinda expensive and I only used it once.
Carleen C.
Newfane, NY
This is a heavy moisturizer with a nice tint to it. I can't use my normal oils under this makeup because it will be too much. But using the honest balm in my extra dry spots and this all over my fave evens out my skin tone and feels good for my skin. Looks great and lasts several hours.
Caroline B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it! I was not expecting much but this tinted moisturizer offers great coverage and stays on all day. The tint i use matches my skin tone perfectly. It beats any foundations I've ever bought (except the Dior Airflash).
Alyssa F.
N Hollywood, CA
I don't wear makeup daily but when I'm trying to achieve a even and natural complexion, I apply the tinted moisturizer using my fingers and damp beauty blender. The color matches wonderfully (I'm of Southeast Asian descent) and works well with my dry skin.
Nekelani H.
Bellevue, WA
A young lady at Sephora recommended this for me so I went ahead and used it. I haven't found a problem with it yet. After it's been applied and has dried, it feels like lightweight. It doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything on my face at all
Kaitlyn C.
Florence,MS
I truly love this product. I love products with better ingredients so that was great! And the color was perfect for my skin tone. Although there is a higher price I think it is definitely worth it. I would definitely buy this again!
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I wasn't a big fan of this at all. It covered just fine but it makes me feel oily and it wasn't very easy to blend. It made my skin feel sticky too which I did not like. I wouldn't recommend.
Cesar G.
Chino Hills , CA
Makes your skin glow and very easy to apply. Doesn't feel too thick or clog pores. Definitely recommend Honest Beauty Everything Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
Morgan S.
Elgin, IL
Does this come in all different skin tones?
Hannah R.
Santa Maria, CA
I'm trying to find better non toxic beauty products and I'm wondering if this is really as "honest" as it says? Also does it last all day?
Vanessa C.
Houston , TX
I've been using the moisturizer by honest and love it! Does this have a lot of tint or just enough for light coverage?
Vanessa G.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this provide a lot of coverage?
Kathryn W.
Manchester, MO
What is the best way to apply? I've tried fingers, brush, and beauty blender. Is there a certain brush? I just don't think I'm getting it quite right.