BY THE HONEST COMPANY #45 in Tinted Moisturizers

Everything Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free SPF 20 - Coming soon 2-14!In stores 2-28!The perfect tinted moisturizer for oily skin. Chamomile and calendula help to calm and soothe. Aloe vera moisturizes and conditions skin. Infused with orange flower water, this oil free tinted moisturizer offers true color and coverage for softer looking skin that's perfected and protected. A mineral-based broad spectrum sunscreen using non-nano zinc oxide. Similar to a BB or CC cream with foundation-like coverage and a lightweight finish. Go face the day!Made without parabens, paraffins, silicones, talc, petrolatum, mineral oil, or synthetic fragrances. - Everything Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free SPF 20 see more...

• How is the longevity of this tinted moisturizer? Does it last all...1 Answers
  • What's the best way to apply this? It's much thicker than other t...3 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about this new product? Any good ? 3 Answers
Honest Beauty Everything Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free SPF 20
  • "this product made me believe in tinted moisturizers for the first time! i have oily skin (especially forehead), dark circles under my eyes and an acne prone chin. it is oil free so i can wear it for 12 hour days and not feel like an oil slick (i will get a tiny bit oily by the end of a long day, but definitely no more oily than if i wasn't wearing make up at all!). it is a thick, creamy texture so it builds nicely- i like to add a little extra under my eyes to conceal the dark circles, and it covers up blemishes enough - though if i want them completely covered, i will dab concealer over the blemish after i have applied this tinted moisturizer. i love love love this stuff! " in 5 reviews
Besa B.
Right now this is my favorite foundation/coverage makeup. I did not even expect this to be so great. First of all this Honest Beauty Everything Tinted Moisturizer that is oil free, is so so moisturizing. Secondly, it provides more coverage than most tinted moisturizers I have tried. Thirdly, it does not settle into creases. Fourthly, it has amazing staying power which again, I did not expect because it is a "tinted moisturizer". I absolutely love this so much. Also, my skin tends to be sensitive to foundations quite a bit, but seems to handle this product well. The other best thing about this product is that if you are in a pinch and can't find your moisturizer, you can just use this!! This is a product I purchased on my own and did not get for free.
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Honey more...
I've been told that this product was discontinued and I hope this not the case. I love the safeness and integrity behind the Honest label. I purchased this tinted moisturizer in the color Honey. This tone matched my skin perfectly and the tinted moisturizer lasted all day long. I actually prefer this for daily wear over many high end foundations. This product did not break me out and did not irritate my sensitive skin. My only complaint is that in the tube, a liquid (waterlike) substance separates a bit. However, this did not affect the way the product applied one bit. Hope I can repurchase this tinted moisturizer in the future.
Caroline B.
Mesquite , NV
I absolutely love this product! I normally wear full coverage foundation, but my skin has been improving big time since I started doing the Korean skincare regiment. It has improved to the point where I feel confident enough to wear something a lot lighter. I have tried other tinted moisturizers before and hated how they felt watery and just made my face look shiny with virtually no coverage at all, but I love the Honest Company and wanted to give their beauty products a try. It does cost more than I usually pay for, but it's definitely worth it to me. I'm on my second tube now. I love that it goes on easily and doesn't feel like I am wearing makeup at all. It makes my face look matte, but not like I'm wearing a mask. It has just the right amount of coverage I wanted. It looks natural. It's thick and creamy, but still light, but buildable. It lasted me all day without needing a setting powder or primer to keep it in place. I used the shade Honestly Nectar.
Jennifer G.
North Hills, CA
I recently tried this tint in the color nectar, and I must say that I was highly disappointed. I'm not sure if it's because I expected too much from it, but it definitely let me down. First of all, I was looking for an easy everyday tint with spf benefits. I'm a student and I usually only have about 5 minutes to get my face ready in the morning. When I got this product, the first thing I noticed is that it is extremely thick...like, almost difficult to get out of the container. I worried that it wouldn't be too emollient, so I let it melt a little on my hands before putting it on my face. Even so, however, I found that it was really hard to spread. It kinda tucked at my skin as I was trying to push it around. Once it was evenly applied, though, it looked nice. I tested the product for 3 days, and I'm sad to report that t just didn't work for my lifestyle. It also caused a lot breakouts on my skin. :( I wanted to love it but I just couldn't.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
I was not a huge fan. The product is super thick. I started with a small amount and blended it out, however, the coverage was very poor. It comes across as being full coverage but it wasn't even close. It looked like I had put nothing on (I normally use medium coverage). I continued to add more until I got my desired coverage, but with how much extra I had to pack on I had now used a lot more product than I like to and it felt extremely heavy on the skin. I hate foundation that feels heavy or like I'm wearing makeup. It's considered a tinted moisturizer but did not moisturize the skin at all. A few hours into my day my chin felt super oily and that was just from the product. Once I blotted it with some cloths it held up better the rest of the evening. I removed the product before bed and there were little red bumps around my nose. Disappointing for a more natural product to do that to the skin. Would probably only use over the summer for the SPF aspect.
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
I was extremely disappointed in this! I received a small bottle from an Honest gift set and I really did not like it. It was really greasy and it didn't cover well at all. I would never buy this brand or recommend it to others.
Madeline G.
Anchorage, AK
This is my new favorite every day face "makeup"! I have oily/combo acne prone skin (kept under control with PCA Skin products) and this is the only tinted moisturizer I've ever loved. All the others provided no coverage, melted off my face within an hour, or made me break out. Yes, it is thick for a tinted moisturizer but for me that's not a problem. It looks so natural but covers enough to even out skin tone, make skin look healthy, and slightly minimize the look of blemishes. I still use a concealer on big red spots though. I can't say how moisturizing it is because I use it in place of foundation with a moisturizer underneath. I'll be bringing it with me to Hawaii in a month to test out its SPF skills. I use the color alabaster.
Brittany E.
So I wanted to replace all my Clinique aka "BAD" for your skin products. And so I got onto this company for makeup. I was super stoked to get it in the mail. I tried the normal everyday moisturizer that wasn't oil free because it said it would make your skin smoother and all around better. Sike. It did the opposite. Breakout city and it burned on my skin. Not the greatest. So I called company returned it for this tinted oil free. Well, I love this stuff. It has a tint and it covers like foundation pretty much. But I really thought the word "moisturizer" meant it was going to give me moisture on my skin. I was clearly mistaken. So I had to resort back to my bad Clinique moisture surge cream and mix the 2 to form this perfect mixture that gave me moisture but also made my skin flawless. But now Ive run out of the dream cream from Clinique. So I am going To have to get their other moisturizer. And hopefully this time my face won't feel dry. But overall it's a great tinted foundation.
Judith A.
I love this oil free tinted moisturizer. I have dry skin, but the products I use prior to applying the moisturizer does make my face feel a little greasy. I don't want to overdo it so I chose oil free. I had no issues with getting the product out of the bottle. The it is very sheer. If you would like more coverage, apply more. I like to apply this before my Honest Cream Foundation. The tinted moisturizer lasts all day. It doesn't make my skin look or feel greasy like my previous BB cream. I have had no issues with breakouts as well. I recommend this product. Keep in mind that every skin is different.
Megan H.
Salem, OR
I tried the regular moisturizer not the tinted but I didn't see that one on teh website to review.
I joined for free and paid shipping to get a welcome kit with the moisturizer, face wash and eye cream. the eye cream was broken so they are sending me a new one but I have been using the moisturizer in the mornings and I noticed that my face and developed these colorless bumps. This is the only thing I can contribute it to. Also, my nose is peeling. I feel like it's doing the opposite that it is supposed to be. I canceled my membership and will not be purchasing this.
Pamela M.
What's the best way to apply this? It's much thicker than other tinted moisturizers out there.
Sadaf s.
How does everyone feel about this new product? Any good ?
Tanya M.
Is this clunky or thick??? I'm using the free trial but did not get this product.
Toni J.
How is the longevity of this tinted moisturizer? Does it last all day? Is it so sheer coverage that you might need to use a concealer as well?