BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Everything Cream Foundation - Coming soon 2-14!In stores 2-28!Infused with chamomile, calendula and vitamin E, this soft antioxidant-rich cream foundation conceals and conditions skin. Jojoba oil moisturizes and helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Mineral pigments blend smoothly to match skin tone for a radiant-looking complexion. Get a full coverage, velvety finish with no stickiness. Flawless, weightless, effortless...done!Made without parabens, paraffins, silicones, talc, petrolatum, mineral oil, or synthetic fragrances. - Everything Cream Foundation see more...

• I've heard a lot lately about this brand and this foundation spec...1 Answers
  • After the name brand workout foundation I'd worn for many years w...2 Answers
  • Is this brand all natural?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Kristen L.
Helena, AL
I bought this foundation online and chose the shade Sand. I was shocked the foundation matched my skin perfectly! I also really like the coverage! In my opinion it's medium to heavy coverage - it covers blemishes and all you want to hide, yet it doesn't look like you have caked it on. It also has a nice citrusy sort of scent which is nice! Btw I'm 30 years old and the first night I wore this I went out for drinks with my husband (also 30) and I got carded and he didn't haha! I think it had something to do with this makeup. My skin is much more luminous!
Ariel P.
Evanston, IL
I tried this foundation after hearing great things from another beauty blogger. On the first impression I liked it, it seemed to blend well with my complexion and the packaging was adorable. But by the third day I realized it was harder to apply than the liquid foundations I'm used to using, and the color didn't match my skin at all. Not to mention I have oily skin so by the time I move from my house to my car and from my car to work I'd look like I ran a marathon. I wanted to love it but just can't.
McKenzie S.
Washington , DC
This has a great finish and is definitely full coverage. It lasts throughout the day without a ton of powder on top. The downsides are that the color selection doesn't match me 100% and the cream is so thick, it takes a little muscle to buff it out. It smells amazing though and the negatives are outweighed by the fact that you are putting good ingredients on your skin!
Emma D.
I absolutely love this product! This is what I used as my "summer" foundation! If gives a beautiful and natural glowing finish! This foundation melts right in to the skin and is easy to blend! I have already recommended this to several other people!!!
Yvette T.
I am loving this foundation! I just recently got it and love how natural my face looks with it. Had a fresh and clean look and one of the things I really like is that it doesn't smell!
Anne V.
New Buffalo, MI
I am a repeat buyer - I have sensitive skin prone to redness and this product works miracles . The coverage is amazing with a smooth finish. I love that it's a natural product, too.
Amaya A.
I love this product but i feel like it could work a bit better! I do use this everday and works great overall!
Casey W.
Lyman, SC
Review for: Linen
Love, love, love this cream foundation!!! I looked high and low for a natural cream foundation free from harmful chemicals that actually covered and I'm so glad I finally found this!!! It covers well and stays on all day. The only down side is it sometimes leaves my skin looking a little too greasy if I don't use a finishing powder. Otherwise, it's perfect!!!
Tracy C.
Brick , NJ
Review for: Camel
I love love this foundation! I have dry skin so the creamy formula is perfect. The wear is light but it still covers nicely. Probably medium coverage. And it doesn't feel cakey on your skin. I will be purchasing this again!
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
Review for: Linen, Snow
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Amy R.
Richmond, KY
I am all about natural beauty and this peaks my interest! I am wondering, how does this dry down? Is it matte? dewy?
Alexis M.
How is the coverage with this product?
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
After the name brand workout foundation I'd worn for many years was discontinued, I've tried everything, and I cannot find one I like. I'm familiar with the Honest Co., reading the ingredients I was intrigued to learn more. The Beauty line is exclusive to Ulta, but the reviews for this foundation, as well as for the two types of Tinted Moisturizer are nothing short of horrible.I have normal to dry skin. I want coverage, but I do not want a heavy feel or need to place 4 layers of product to get a desired finish. Have you used this product ? What did you use with it? Were you happy with the results? Did it look natural? How was the coverage? Thx!
Annelle R.
Providence, RI
What do you think about this product?
Eleni P.
I've heard a lot lately about this brand and this foundation specifically. I've never used a cream foundation. Only liquid for the most part, rarely powder. I'm wondering if this product is any good and how it sets on the skin. Particularly oily to combo skin. What kind of coverage does it have? Please let me know guys!