BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Everything Cream Foundation - Coming soon 2-14!In stores 2-28!Infused with chamomile, calendula and vitamin E, this soft antioxidant-rich cream foundation conceals and conditions skin. Jojoba oil moisturizes and helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Mineral pigments blend smoothly to match skin tone for a radiant-looking complexion. Get a full coverage, velvety finish with no stickiness. Flawless, weightless, effortless...done!Made without parabens, paraffins, silicones, talc, petrolatum, mineral oil, or synthetic fragrances. - Everything Cream Foundation

• Is it necessary to set this foundation with anything? Is primer n...1 Answers
  • I've heard a lot lately about this brand and this foundation spec...1 Answers
  • After the name brand workout foundation I'd worn for many years w...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Selena G.
Roswell, NM
Review for: Camel, Almond, Java, Sand more...
I did not like the cream foundation. I have it in different shades because I want to see if I could use it to contour and highlight, which I does. But this product doesn’t work well with other products. It tends to separate and looks blotchy. Also it’s super thick and hard to blend. Not worth it.
XIAOXIAO X.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
It looks like a powder foundation at first. But don't let it fool you. Load the product on to the damp sponge and you are good to go. Coverage is hood and you can easily build it up. It blends into my skin like a second skin
Ro G.
I have oily skin, but wanted to go with something more natural so I got this cream foundation from Target and I'm so happy I did. Every time I wear it, I get so many compliments on how natural/ glowing my skin looks. It's  medium coverage and really lives up to its "creamyness.." in a good way. It actually controls my oil and my skin  has been so much clearer since I've started using it. It's that "heal while you conceal" effect where the natural and gentle ingredients are really doing their good work. Though I'm more on the light/medium side of the spectrum, I went with the shade "Line" because "Sand" seemed a bit darker than my color. I wish they had more  color selections, also the scent is a bit strong, especially the calendula, which can be irritating for some people (that and the shade selection are the only reason I take away a star), other than that, good stuff!
Casey W.
Lyman, SC
Review for: Linen more...
Love, love, love this cream foundation!!! I looked high and low for a natural cream foundation free from harmful chemicals that actually covered and I'm so glad I finally found this!!! It covers well and stays on all day. The only down side is it sometimes leaves my skin looking a little too greasy if I don't use a finishing powder. Otherwise, it's perfect!!!
raquel b.
Appleton, WI
I'm normally don't wear follow nd Atkin because of my skin being so dry and sensitive this applied dryer in some
Of the areas on my face but when I go back to target I am going to purchase the primer and see if it helps other than that it was easy to apply and smooth
Madeline G.
Anchorage, AK
I went to Ulta to try this in Snow. I applied it with my fingers and rubbed it in, I was surprised at how smooth it went on because of the reviews I read where everyone complains that it's impossible to apply. The scent was subtle, like the tinted moisturizer. The color ended up being great and it looked natural but gave more coverage than the Honest Oil-free Tinted Moisturizer that I use daily. It did NOT feel heavy on my face which is a big deal for me and my face felt smooth and satiny. I wore it for a couple of hours and didn't notice any major creasing or melting like I do with a lot of foundations. Long story short, I decided to order it from honestbeauty.com in a bundle to save $25. Update: I have oily/combo acne prone skin and this is the only cream foundation I've been able to wear that doesn't exacerbate any of that. Has a nice, natural finish and applying with the Real Techniques Expert Face brush yielded awesome results.
Tracy C.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Camel more...
I love love this foundation! I have dry skin so the creamy formula is perfect. The wear is light but it still covers nicely. Probably medium coverage. And it doesn't feel cakey on your skin. I will be purchasing this again!
Jenny C.
Williamsville, NY
I love the formula, the shade matches perfectly and I love that it's safe and good for my skin. I have very dry skin and I noticed that without primer it can flake a little but that's more on my skin than on the product
Judith A.
I love this cream foundation. I have dry skin and was unsure about using cream. With the proper skin care prep, the application of the foundation was amazing! I recommend using a damp beauty blender (or a generic version, I use the real techniques from Ulta). After a few trial and errors, I found that a little goes a long way, especially with this brand. I made the mistake of covering my beauty blender with the foundation because I couldn't tell if it was picking it up, but once I dabbed it on my face, I was a mess. I recommend starting with a small amount and gradually build up until you get the coverage you want. I didn't break out unlike previous foundations I had used. I recommend this product. Please keep in mind that everyone's skin is different.
Ariel P.
Evanston, IL
I tried this foundation after hearing great things from another beauty blogger. On the first impression I liked it, it seemed to blend well with my complexion and the packaging was adorable. But by the third day I realized it was harder to apply than the liquid foundations I'm used to using, and the color didn't match my skin at all. Not to mention I have oily skin so by the time I move from my house to my car and from my car to work I'd look like I ran a marathon. I wanted to love it but just can't.
Amy R.
Berea, KY
I am all about natural beauty and this peaks my interest! I am wondering, how does this dry down? Is it matte? dewy?
Alexis M.
How is the coverage with this product?
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
After the name brand workout foundation I'd worn for many years was discontinued, I've tried everything, and I cannot find one I like. I'm familiar with the Honest Co., reading the ingredients I was intrigued to learn more. The Beauty line is exclusive to Ulta, but the reviews for this foundation, as well as for the two types of Tinted Moisturizer are nothing short of horrible.I have normal to dry skin. I want coverage, but I do not want a heavy feel or need to place 4 layers of product to get a desired finish. Have you used this product ? What did you use with it? Were you happy with the results? Did it look natural? How was the coverage? Thx!
Annelle R.
Providence, RI
What do you think about this product?
Eleni P.
I've heard a lot lately about this brand and this foundation specifically. I've never used a cream foundation. Only liquid for the most part, rarely powder. I'm wondering if this product is any good and how it sets on the skin. Particularly oily to combo skin. What kind of coverage does it have? Please let me know guys!