Honest Beauty Everything Cream Foundation uploaded by JaMeka R.Honest Beauty Everything Cream Foundation uploaded by Amaya A.Honest Beauty Everything Cream Foundation uploaded by Ariel P.See all 6 photos
8 colors available

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Everything Cream Foundation - Coming soon 2-14!In stores 2-28!Infused with chamomile, calendula and vitamin E, this soft antioxidant-rich cream foundation conceals and conditions skin. Jojoba oil moisturizes and helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Mineral pigments blend smoothly to match skin tone for a radiant-looking complexion. Get a full coverage, velvety finish with no stickiness. Flawless, weightless, effortless...done!Made without parabens, paraffins, silicones, talc, petrolatum, mineral oil, or synthetic fragrances. - Everything Cream Foundation see more...

• I've heard a lot lately about this br...I like this cream foundation. ... 1 Answers
  • After the name brand workout foundati...I like this cream foundation. ... 2 Answers
  • Is this brand all natural?Yea they are. They should have... 1 Answers
Photos (6)
Buy on Target*
Madeline G.
Madeline G.
Anchorage, AK
I went to Ulta to try this in Snow. I applied it with my fingers and rubbed it in, I was surprised at how smooth it went on because of the reviews I read where everyone complains that it's impossible to apply. The scent was subtle, like the tinted moisturizer. The color ended up being great and it looked natural but gave more coverage than the Honest Oil-free Tinted Moisturizer that I use daily. It did NOT feel heavy on my face which is a big deal for me and my face felt smooth and satiny. I wore it for a couple of hours and didn't notice any major creasing or melting like I do with a lot of foundations. Long story short, I decided to order it from honestbeauty.com in a bundle to save $25. Update: I have oily/combo acne prone skin and this is the only cream foundation I've been able to wear that doesn't exacerbate any of that. Has a nice, natural finish and applying with the Real Techniques Expert Face brush yielded awesome results.
Judith A.
Judith A.
I love this cream foundation. I have dry skin and was unsure about using cream. With the proper skin care prep, the application of the foundation was amazing! I recommend using a damp beauty blender (or a generic version, I use the real techniques from Ulta). After a few trial and errors, I found that a little goes a long way, especially with this brand. I made the mistake of covering my beauty blender with the foundation because I couldn't tell if it was picking it up, but once I dabbed it on my face, I was a mess. I recommend starting with a small amount and gradually build up until you get the coverage you want. I didn't break out unlike previous foundations I had used. I recommend this product. Please keep in mind that everyone's skin is different.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Helena, AL
I bought this foundation online and chose the shade Sand. I was shocked the foundation matched my skin perfectly! I also really like the coverage! In my opinion it's medium to heavy coverage - it covers blemishes and all you want to hide, yet it doesn't look like you have caked it on. It also has a nice citrusy sort of scent which is nice! Btw I'm 30 years old and the first night I wore this I went out for drinks with my husband (also 30) and I got carded and he didn't haha! I think it had something to do with this makeup. My skin is much more luminous!
Ariel P.
Ariel P.
Evanston, IL
I tried this foundation after hearing great things from another beauty blogger. On the first impression I liked it, it seemed to blend well with my complexion and the packaging was adorable. But by the third day I realized it was harder to apply than the liquid foundations I'm used to using, and the color didn't match my skin at all. Not to mention I have oily skin so by the time I move from my house to my car and from my car to work I'd look like I ran a marathon. I wanted to love it but just can't.
McKenzie S.
McKenzie S.
Washington , DC
This has a great finish and is definitely full coverage. It lasts throughout the day without a ton of powder on top. The downsides are that the color selection doesn't match me 100% and the cream is so thick, it takes a little muscle to buff it out. It smells amazing though and the negatives are outweighed by the fact that you are putting good ingredients on your skin!
Trisha K.
Trisha K.
I was pretty excited to try out some Honest Beauty products. This cream foundation has excellent coverage, a clean smell, and a lasting hold. However, it is very thick and hard to blend. You can definitely feel it on your face. If you are used to noticeable coverage, this foundation is perfect. If, like myself, you prefer a lighter foundation, this isn't the one.
Emma D.
Emma D.
I absolutely love this product! This is what I used as my "summer" foundation! If gives a beautiful and natural glowing finish! This foundation melts right in to the skin and is easy to blend! I have already recommended this to several other people!!!
Brianna V.
Brianna V.
This is the best organic foundation I've found. The color matches my skin perfectly and the compact is well made. It's definitely not going to be as good as some non-organic liquid foundations, but it does provide great coverage!
Yvette T.
Yvette T.
I am loving this foundation! I just recently got it and love how natural my face looks with it. Had a fresh and clean look and one of the things I really like is that it doesn't smell!
Anne V.
Anne V.
New Buffalo, MI
I am a repeat buyer - I have sensitive skin prone to redness and this product works miracles . The coverage is amazing with a smooth finish. I love that it's a natural product, too.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Berea, KY
I am all about natural beauty and this peaks my interest! I am wondering, how does this dry down? Is it matte? dewy?
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
How is the coverage with this product?
Cindi S.
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
After the name brand workout foundation I'd worn for many years was discontinued, I've tried everything, and I cannot find one I like. I'm familiar with the Honest Co., reading the ingredients I was intrigued to learn more. The Beauty line is exclusive to Ulta, but the reviews for this foundation, as well as for the two types of Tinted Moisturizer are nothing short of horrible.I have normal to dry skin. I want coverage, but I do not want a heavy feel or need to place 4 layers of product to get a desired finish. Have you used this product ? What did you use with it? Were you happy with the results? Did it look natural? How was the coverage? Thx!
Annelle R.
Annelle R.
Providence, RI
What do you think about this product?
Eleni P.
Eleni P.
I've heard a lot lately about this brand and this foundation specifically. I've never used a cream foundation. Only liquid for the most part, rarely powder. I'm wondering if this product is any good and how it sets on the skin. Particularly oily to combo skin. What kind of coverage does it have? Please let me know guys!